[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will the hype come back...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1488411689217.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488411689217.png
55KB, 250x250px
When will the hype come back...?
>>
When Game Freak gets new staff members and hacks like Masuda fuck off forever.
>>
>people actually like the retardation of hype season
>>
File: poppheadpat.png (103KB, 251x275px) Image search: [Google]
poppheadpat.png
103KB, 251x275px
>>32243992
It's okay, /vp/ don't need hype anyway.
>>
>>32244005
This. Masuda needs to stick to just music, he's starting to seem like Game Freak's out of touch Miyamoto.

>>32244016
>Not fangirling like a little kid for almost a year for a children's RPG
That's like 50% of the fun of being a Pokemon fan
>>
>>32243992
XY was a mistake, it brought here so many ADHD children who want a new game per year.
>>
>>32244033
Oh god, don't make me think what'll happen if we reach Sticker Star levels of bad direction.
>>
File: IMG_8665.png (464KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8665.png
464KB, 1136x640px
>>32244043
>yfw even upon reaching this point, it'll still sell like hotcakes so GF won't change it
>>
>>32243992
Hopefully soon, Popplio. Hopefully soon.
>>
>>32244050
I hate this fucking planet so much. We're going to reach the point where the fans care more about the games than the creators do.
>>
>>32244005
Masuda is fine. Ohmori is the cancer killing Pokemon.
>>
>>32244064
Masuda taught him how to.
>>
>>32244005
>>32244064
You're both wrong! Sugimori is obviously the real enemy!
>>
File: IMG_8589.png (73KB, 700x979px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8589.png
73KB, 700x979px
>>32244058
>yfw it's all on purpose to release more installments for more money

>>32244064
Is the one responsible for the stripping of fucking features every new game or the cunt that aggressively pretends that the Battle Frontier doesn't exist?
>>
>>32244068
But he designs such adorable husbandos

To this day, Ken Sugimori's art has always appealed to me, even through his controversial shift in style to be more less blocky and more cartoony
>>
>>32244068
If he actually had any say in the development of the games he probably would be, judging from his statements in some interviews.
>>
>>32244079
>taking such obvious bait
>like a pro
>>
>>32243992
As per usual, when the next game is announced

If we're getting one this year then the announcement should come in like 2-3 months max
>>
File: IMG_8699.png (72KB, 401x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8699.png
72KB, 401x403px
>>32244083
You know me so well, anon
>>
>>32244081
Such as what? I'm kind of curious, are they as bad as the infamous December 2014 Masuda and Ohmori interview.
>>
Never, the only thing left for this franchise is over inflated hype over a series that's barely changed since 2013 with monster designs that are getting more 'animu trope' by the minute.

>The minute they start taking out features to add other features

PC Judge for instance will no longer be a thing in the next Pokemon game, I can guarantee you that.
>>
This sort of bullshit is why I want to create and release a Pokemon fangame, DMCA/CAD be damned. If I can create something that everyone can enjoy, that's what matters. It's stupidly optimistic, but I don't care anymore given Game Freak's track record.
>>
>>32244150
>Never, the only thing left for this franchise is over inflated hype over a series that's barely changed since 2013 with monster designs that are getting more 'animu trope' by the minute.
most of the changes shoehorned into s/m aren't as good as shitters who came here in the hype season clamored them to be, but saying that the series "barely changed" since 2013 (so between x/y and s/m) is an outright lie
i bet you're one of these shitters who want gamefreak to drop turn-based battles
>>The minute they start taking out features to add other features
>PC Judge for instance will no longer be a thing in the next Pokemon game, I can guarantee you that.
this part of your post is true though
>>
>>32244312
The idea of removing features to keep older games unique is getting way out of control.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.