[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Of all the in-game gimmicks GF tried to push on its audience,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: real shit.jpg (67KB, 1137x424px) Image search: [Google]
real shit.jpg
67KB, 1137x424px
Of all the in-game gimmicks GF tried to push on its audience, this was the most unnecessary yet also the most entertaining.

I just don't get why they would think a kid would give a shit about this.
>>
>>32243636
Gen 5 was full of bad ideas, anon. That's really all there is to it.
>>
>>32243636
I actually liked it.
Kinda wish the main storyline had those BGs and scripts in the battle scene.
>>
It was a great addition that easily added a dozen or so hours of playtime if you wanted to go through the whole thing.
>>
>>32243636
Literally Pokékino. Plebs will never get it.
>>
It was fun and the fact that it is completely optional is nice. Though the Dress-up thing in Nimbasa is bad though
>>
File: 1366526490769.png (28KB, 112x194px) Image search: [Google]
1366526490769.png
28KB, 112x194px
You know why it seems no-one likes Gen 5 the most?

Everyone has an Isshu with Unova
>>
File: hilarious.jpg (24KB, 202x181px) Image search: [Google]
hilarious.jpg
24KB, 202x181px
>>32243844
>>
>>32243838
This. Musicals were just terrible versions of Contests that no one wanted.
Pokestar is a top-tier minigame. It even introduces battle strategies to those unaware.

Gotta wonder why GF stopped adding this kinda stuff. Some reason aside from them being a bunch of hacks.
>>
>>32243838
Musicals were amazing but only in multi,
Wish it had some more depth to it though - Machamp not being able to use 4 items was a mistake.
>>
>>32243919
>Musicals were amazing but only in multi
How so? I never really tried it.
>>
>>32243861
>Gotta wonder why GF stopped adding this kinda stuff.
shit like this takes work and effort, and if nobody ever uses it why do it
>>
>>32243636
Are you fucking kidding me?
This is what pissed you off about Gen V, not fucking musicals? Pokestar gave you fucking items, many of which could be sold for huge dosh.
>>
>>32243838
>the fact that it is completely optional
if only megas and z-moves were the same.
>>
>>32243637
>Gen 5 hate meme
>>
>>32244031
Nigga can you even read?
>>
>>32243636

Forcing you to do the first movie between the second gym and going to Castelia was the biggest fucking pace breaker though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.