[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up she following morning to discover these are your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: AThumbCut_170403-200038.png (606KB, 769x772px) Image search: [Google]
AThumbCut_170403-200038.png
606KB, 769x772px
You wake up she following morning to discover these are your new starters.

How would you react?
>>
Puke
>>
>she
>>
>>32243201
FPBP
But honestly I want to hug the water snail
>>
>>32242967

designs are awful, but I've wanted a bug starter for so long
>>
>>32243259
>bug
Water/fighting
>>
>>32243287

then I'd puke
>>
Start a starter war thread.
>>
>>32242967
>Middle evolution suffers from justgetsbiggeritis
>>
These designs all look like shit from every angle, except maybe the snail mid-evo.

Would be the first time I box my starter
>>
>>32242967
is that a deer or a rabbit?
>>
>>32243323
Both! It's a jackalope.
>>
>>32242967
I like the snail
>>
>>32242967
As a waterfag, I'd be happy. The snail looks dope.
>>
That second stage grass one is good for something...
>>
Did you know that if we had next gen a Grass/Dark starter, a Fire/Ground starter, and a Water/Fighting starter, that we would be able to have a trio of all three of their subtypes within the different starter circles: Greninja, Incineroar, and the Grass/Dark-type, Swampert, Torterra, and the Fire/Ground-type, and Chesnaught, Blaziken OR Infernape OR Emboar, and the Water/Fighting-type.
>>
Pick Fire. Roll with it.
>>
>>32242967
>Waifubait
>Barabait
>Furbait
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THIS FUCKING FORMULA!!!!!
>>
i dig the snail hella
the fuck is the fire
dont like the grass
>>
>>32242967
I like the Water Starter snail. The best looking design out of the three. A Water/Bug starter sounds great too, a very bulky one by the looks of it. I'd train it.

The Fire starter is decent if anything. I see a cool bandito/outlaw theme happening which could make a cool, speedy Fire/Dark type starter.

The Grass starter is just shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.