[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will gen 8's main prof going to be female?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Bp0-ZulIMAAdZMh.jpg (15KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Bp0-ZulIMAAdZMh.jpg
15KB, 500x281px
Will gen 8's main prof going to be female?
>>
It's going to be a girl(male.)
>>
Your mom will be the professor and the main villain.
>>
>>32240294
I honestly hope not.
Juniper was the most boring professor to date, even worse than Elm. Her only character trait was that she was a female. That was it. Oak was a fun and wise old man, Elm was a nerd who got boner from eggs, Birch was a carefree man who liked fieldwork, Rowan was a badass, Sycamore was sexy and kind, Kukui was a mix of Birch and Sycamore with an interest in battles. Juniper was just Juniper. That was fucking it. Even fucking Fennel was better.
>>
File: Pokémon.full.230334.jpg (83KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.230334.jpg
83KB, 600x700px
>>32240542
>juniper
>not worse than elm
at least she has sex appeal
though i agree with fennel she's clearly the superior waifu
>>
>>32240580
Elm has a personality, Juniper is interchangeable with pretty much any minor female NPC.
>>
>>32240580
Ah yes,

College frrrriiiieeeeennnnnnnddddddssss.
>>
>>32240580
Yes, if you care about only looks. I'm not going to pretend I care too much about the Professors. Even then, while I didn't care about them, at least Elm didn't make me angry. He'll always be better in that regard.
>>
File: latest[1].png (624KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
624KB, 1280x718px
Well for main core games:

1st Female protagonist:
Krystal: Check (Blue/Leaf is in discussion)

1st Female champion:
Cynthia: Check

1st Female Professor:
Juniper: Check

1st Female boss villain:
Lusamine: Check

We need a "jerk" female rival, a mom gym leader, a champion parent, a traitor friend, a villain main character, and maybe a cliche evil twin.
>>
I think a problem with Juniper was that they shoved her dad into the game to also do professor shit. There was no reason for him to be there, it stole time away for Juniper to be more fleshed out. It's like they didn't want to fully commit to the female professor or something.
>>
File: Black_White_Cedric_Juniper.png (229KB, 286x714px) Image search: [Google]
Black_White_Cedric_Juniper.png
229KB, 286x714px
>>32240888
this
literally what was the point of having him?
>>
>>32240774
A female rival with a personality similar to Blue may actually replace him as my favorite rival depend on the execution
>>32240917
What the fuck did he even do?
>>
no. i want nonbinary.
>>
>>32241436
>What the fuck did he even do?
just took screen time from Juniper.

It's like if Burnet was the Alola professor, but other than giving you the starters, the Kukui and Burnet appeared in all the same scenes
>>
>>32240294
Nah, it's going to be an annoying shota named Linden. He's a prodigy in his field, memorizing more information about Pokemon than most people can look up in a week. He gives you a Pokemon, only to mercilessly beat you down with his "perfectly-bred" (His words) team. He's later kicked out of his laboratory by his aides, because he's such a huge pain in the ass, though they tell him it's just a paid vacation. He then becomes your secondary rival, using a "vacation" team with the starter weaker to yours as his ace.

Source: Nah.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.