[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incineroar is the Chesnaught of this generation. Primarina is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: truth.png (523KB, 1024x648px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
523KB, 1024x648px
Incineroar is the Chesnaught of this generation.
Primarina is the Delphox of this generation.
Decidueye is the Greninja of this generation.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>32240201
Greninja is the Greninja of this generation.
>>
>>32240201
Incineroar is the Incineroar of this generation.
Primarina is the Primarina of this generation.
Decidueye is the Decidueye of this generation.
There you go.
>>
>>32240201
>Primarina is the Braixen of this generation.
ftfy
>>
Incineroar and Primarina are improved versions of Chesnaught and Delphox

Decidueye is a shoddy chinese knock-off of Greninja
>>
>>32240201
I like chesnaught and incineroar
I like primarina but no strong feelings for delphon
The owl is meh and greninja is the greninja of this gen/I like the frog
>>
>>32240201
Incineroar is the jew of this gen
Primarina is the tranny of this gen
Decidueye is the nu-male schoolshooter of this gen
>>
>>32240223
Does that make Decidueye the Frogadier of this generation, for the opposite logic?
>>
>>32240233
>jew
?
>>
>>32240201
except battlebond greninja was released this gen, thus keeping the memefrog and its obnoxius fandom alive
>>
>>32240201
Well, the only thing you're wrong is implying they're equal to one another when the Alolan starters seem more like a knockoff of Kalos'.
>>
File: cancer.png (101KB, 620x475px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
101KB, 620x475px
>>32240201
wow this thread... really got me thinking......

what is the dark souls of starters?
>>
>>32240301
that would be GSC
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 364x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 364x453px
>>32240329
>tfw one of my favorite starters is the shittiest starter in the shittiest set of starters while also being one of the shittiest mons in general
>>
>>32240351
Damn, I really feel bad for meganium fans, they are as scarce as condors, and on top of that meganium has nothing going for it, its defense are average at most, its offenses are laughable and its hp is only slightly ove average but has nothing to back it up, I know early designs were full of flaws as there wasnt a real metagame but cmon, dragonite has always been viable, just what was in GF mind when they designed meganium
>>
>>32240384
I'd still use her over the other 2 just because of the design desu
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.