[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is vp so mean to him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1480120537244.jpg (177KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480120537244.jpg
177KB, 600x600px
Why is vp so mean to him?
>>
because his fans are faggots, like the other starter fandoms too.
>>
Jealously
>>
>>32239612
because its basically greninja 2.0
a shitthy cosntruct for shitty fags who want to turn every thread into a /trash/ thread at the minimal mention of it
>>
>>32239719
more like greninja 0.05
>>
Because owlfags hyped it up as the best and only good choice of the Alola starters, insulting the other two as bara and tranny.
In reality it's like winning the special olympics. They're all terrible and should be boxed asap.
>>
>>32239786
>maybe if I make up fake facts, people will blindly believe me!
For everyone else's information, we never hyped it up as the next Greninja. We expected it to be merely decent competitively. And we got exactly what we wanted. Up yours.
>>
Massive karma is funny like that when one starters's fans are that damn obnoxious. Leak stats day was best day
>>
>>32239797
but everybody in this shithole praise it as if it was greninja's second coming
>>
>>32239612
Because it's easy to project all of your feelings of inadequacy onto an owl
>>
All 3 starters from Sun and Moon are shitty and outclassed by other starters/Pokemon from past gens.

That being said, Primarina is the only one that I don't like. Even Popplio looked promising only to get the most blatantly feminine looking starter yet. No thanks.
>>
>>32239797
You're not allowed to talk about that if you weren't here during leak season.

Owlfags were literally the most annoying fanbase of any starter to date.
>>
>>32239825
funny enough primarina is the most viable of the three
>>
>>32239836
Thundurus is also a pretty viable mon, yet I still can't stand looking at it :^)
>>
File: 628.jpg (68KB, 196x1600px) Image search: [Google]
628.jpg
68KB, 196x1600px
>>32239831
you shitting me? frogfags were the peak of annoying fanbase, a group of manbabies that somehow absorbed a bunch of rejected /trash/ fags and while at it, shippers too, and at the end of kalos league they were all over how Ash was finally champion and hurr hurr hurr, and when they got reality check'd this whole board went straight to the seventh circle of hell
>>
>>32239797
I guess you weren't here? Not talking about EVERY owlfag obviously, but most of them really expected it to be the next greninja. It has a (kinda) similar "cool" theme to it, so I understand why. The problem is that they were complete assholes about it.
>>
>>32239857
yeah I can understand that design-wise primarina is a hell of a trap
>>
>>32239871
What is this? A picture for Durants?
>>
>>32239825
>ew feminine things Dx
Not even a starterfag but why does vp attract so much faggots?
>>
>>32239871
I guess that's true, which explains why owlfags were so obnoxious, most of them were also frogfags, wanting the owl to take over after greninja.
>>
>>32239871
>>32239911
Fuck off chesnaughtfags.
>>
File: 628.jpg (943KB, 880x7200px) Image search: [Google]
628.jpg
943KB, 880x7200px
>>32239887
yeah mb, computers was a nigger for whatever reason, here's the better pic
>>
Starterwarfags in general need to be culled
>>
>>32239612
Not to Decidueye; to its fanbase.

Also, pissing off a certain owlfag is fun.
>>
>>32239719
>a shitthy cosntruct for shitty fags who want to turn every thread into a /trash/ thread at the minimal mention of it
That would make it Braixen 2.0, or Serperior 3.0.
>>
>>32239612
this board already let a certain water starter, whose name im not mentioning as im afraid it may return, to grew its own fanbase and the result was one of the saddest and most annoying fagbase ever, those guy made /mlp/ look respectable, so we are sorry if you like your owl but /vp/ is not taking the risk to let another shitty fagbase be born
>>
>>32239955
thats the thing with the frogfags, they somehow assimilated /padt/ shitters and amour shippers, becoming a sentient shit tumour that metastize every thread at its reach like the bubonic plague, god I have PTDS from remembering those days
>>
>>32239889
If it wasn't a starter or if it was a little more gender neutral like Meganium or Delphox, I wouldn't mind but that doesn't mean I dislike feminine Pokemon. Maybe you should stop making assumptions and be less hateful towards homosexuals on an anonymous board, anon.
>>
>>32239993
I mean, not him, but that's your shitty opinion I guess. I'm glad Game Freak didn't limit themselves to make it "not too feminine!!" just because it's a starter, though.
And I just love how Primarina HAS to be brought up in every thread by the way. It happens with the other Alola starters too, mind you, but Primarina seems to trigger the biggest hate boners.
>>
>>32240065
And rightfully so.
>>
I still don't know what the fuck they were thinking with this mon's stats. That said, I think they entrusted doling out stats, moves and abilities entirely to interns if the dex is anything to go by.
>>
>>32240065
Every starter this gen is a trigger for some type of confrontation on this board. Literally the equivalent of the last shitty US Elections. Then again, this is probably a thing that happens every gen so to each their own.
>>
>>32240075
Yeah, gonna make this place as shitty as possible I suppose. It gets free (you)s like this thread and the other shitty Alola starters hate threads that are up right now.
>>
File: Primarina.full.2048450.jpg (507KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Primarina.full.2048450.jpg
507KB, 1100x1100px
>>32240065
>tfw male primarina
this meme will never get old
>>
>>32240090
honestly I think its real strenght is its typing that combines with its wide utility pool, its not a pokemon that can shine by its own, its a pokemon that can fill an specific role/weakness to any team, have been runnng it on UU and so far it has been amazing, its definetely the dark horse of my teams
>>
>>32239916
>implying chesnaught has a fandom
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.