[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the Ultra beast killer is a shitmon great job aether foundation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: Pokemon-Gladion-Silvally-01.jpg (36KB, 800x570px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Gladion-Silvally-01.jpg
36KB, 800x570px
>the Ultra beast killer is a shitmon

great job aether foundation
>>
>meant to be inferior to arceus
>is
Game Freak doesn't always screw up
>>
File: 1491181071434.jpg (190KB, 568x606px) Image search: [Google]
1491181071434.jpg
190KB, 568x606px
>>
>>32237729
It was a message. Natural adaptation and evolution surpass artificial creations, in terms of power and effectiveness.

Look at who the real Ultra Beast killer is.
>>
>>32237729
they dropped the project for a reason.
>>
>>32237729
look at this angery man
>>
>>32237729
It is an UB killer though. With the right typing it resists all of their STABs and outside Celesteela it oneshots them with Multi Attack.
>>
>>32237729

>Same BST as the UBs
>Can change types at will so it always has an advantage over its opponent
>>
File: Mewtwo.png (195KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mewtwo.png
195KB, 600x600px
>>32237778

>Natural adaptation and evolution surpass artificial creations, in terms of power and effectiveness.

But that's completely and utterly wrong.
"Natural adaptation and evolution" is just flinging random shit at the wall and sticking with whatever doesn't die immediately upon impact, regardless of how good it actually is. It's the definition of inefficiency and the bare minimum.
>>
>>32237778
>Look at who the real Ultra Beast killer is.
It gets fucked by Nihilego and Guzzlord though.
>>
>>32237778
>>32237865

who is the real ultra beast killer
>>
>>32238016
the heart
>>
File: IMG_1371.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1371.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>All Memory items are merged into one RKS Memory
>RKS System retconned to be a Protean clone that only activates as long as the RKS Memory is held
>Multi-Attack now let's you choose what Type the attack is as long as you hold the RKS Memory
Did I save it? :^)
>>
>>32238095
That last point is retarded.
Makes more sense to have
>RKS memory is a key item: just set a type and it applies to the silvallys in your party
or
>RKS works off z crystals
>>
>>32237817
Messages change with games. Look at how Mega Evolution is characterized in Gen VI vs. in Gen VII, the former as a positive bloom resulting from bonds between trainers and Pokemon, and the latter as some questionable forced change that creates nightmarish battle tools. The fact that an artificial creation can Mega Evolve (and has not one but two Mega Stones) speaks on that as well.

Besides, there are still (natural) Pokemon that can defeat Mewtwo in spite of all its strength.

>>32237865
It can still defeat them, which is enough. We could go into a bunch of hypotheticals over items and investment and all sorts of scrutinized calls, but I call it a day at the fact that it can indeed OHKO Nihilego and 2HKO Guzzlord.
>>
>>32238126
The point is that it can change types in battle
>>
Pretty sure the point is it can beat any UB 1v1 with the right config, like Ghost versus the bugs, Fairy for Guzzlord, etc.

Problem is it's just plain bad in general.
>>
>>32238016
Alolan Marowak.
>>
File: Unknown.png (432KB, 612x244px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.png
432KB, 612x244px
>>32238226

>(((Natural))) Pokemon

More like primordial abominations. Things that did not evolve, things that simply appeared one day, things that are beyond mere flesh and blood.
>>
File: Mewtwo Dex entry.png (31KB, 545x368px) Image search: [Google]
Mewtwo Dex entry.png
31KB, 545x368px
>>32238226
>>32238553
Mewtwo is - in the sense of combat - still the strongest Pokémon.
>>
File: Mega Ray Regular.jpg (252KB, 2048x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Ray Regular.jpg
252KB, 2048x1181px
>>32238650
I beg your pardon?
>>
File: filename.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
filename.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>32238735
Rayquaza is just a wild animal.

Mewtwo, as the Pokédex entries indicate, is a fighting machine. That's what it was engineered to do and the only thing it can think of, besides conserving energy when it isn't.

When the dex says it's battle abilities were raised to the ultimate level it obviously isn't talking about the base 154 Special Attack. It means things like precision, finesse, reaction time and fast decision making, all those skills that make you a competent fighter. Because of the way Mewtwo was engineered, I believe Mewtwo's skills are perfect and the Pokédex entries are my basis for that belief.

Rayquaza may be able to match Mewtwo on terms of raw power but like I said it is just an animal. I don't think it's skills in battle go beyond firing beams and claw or tail attacks in the general direction of its targets. Mewtwo will block, dodge, aim and etc.

Mewtwo also has two different mega evolutions which makes it a lot more adaptable than Rayquaza. And in a real, unbridled battle without any plot armor I'm not sure what would stop it from just grabbing Ray with psychokinesis and asphyxiating or otherwise crushing it and blocking or dodging all of its moves with Barrier and Teleport.
>>
>>32239019

Rayquaza has lived for hundreds of millions of years and is the embodiment of the sky itself.
Wild animal my ass. It's a genuine god.
>>
>>32239019
I was ignoring it as a background element of acknowledgment, but you really shouldn't use Pokedex entries to support what you're saying. It's very evident from browsing entries it's a largely inaccurate resource with very wild claims, e.g. Magcargo's body temperature being 18,000 degrees Fahrenheit.

Also consider that Mega Rayquaza was both banned from Ubers into its own tier AND was the VGC '16 winner, Mewtwo nowhere in sight. In terms of all-out battling, Rayquaza is capable of taking on Deoxys unfazed by its Psychic energies.

If you want to talk about First Movie Mewtwo, any Dark type can beat that, since if it wants to play by its own rules (where Psychic is OP), inserting a direct Psychic answer strips it of its power's extent.
>>
A quick reminder on how Rayquaza's powers besides immortality.

>At base power it can not only control weather on a region wide scale at, but it can also do so while suppressing two other weather controlling titans
>Can easily put seals on said titans that require WMD tier technology for humans to break... Despite said seal being over 1000 years old.
>At max power it can go to space and btfo dinosaur killer tier asteroids
>Doesn't even need a dedicated mega stone to mega evolve. It's a natural ability when properly fed.
>Doesn't need a proper trainer to fulfill the human requirement. People PRAYING TO IT is enough.

In short, Mewtwo's cavemon "ooga booga unstoppable psychic powers!" are trash in comparison.
>>
>>32239118
>Also consider that Mega Rayquaza was both banned from Ubers into its own tier AND was the VGC '16 winner, Mewtwo nowhere in sight.
This is true but I am talking in-universe, not game mechanic-wise.

>If you want to talk about First Movie Mewtwo, any Dark type can beat that, since if it wants to play by its own rules (where Psychic is OP), inserting a direct Psychic answer strips it of its power's extent.
I don't understand. You say movie Mewtwo, but then talk about how OP Psychic is in Gen 1? Do you mean Gen 1 game Mewtwo?
>>
>>32237729
They did say the project was a failure, you hat.
>>
>>32237733
>Arceus the pokemon god is a piece of shit
Good job Gamefreak
>>
>rayquaza
>gets fucked by a sneasel
fug
someone post the replay. true ultimate pokemon is a push button to win pokemon
>>
File: 1482893774015.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1482893774015.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>32239180
>control weather
>put seals
>no citations
That's not how the Regis or its abilities work.
>>
>>32237805
it can't change types at will you retarded fuck
>>
>>32239180
Rayquaza has a bunch of raw destructive potential and Aerokinesis, that's it. It has nothing to do with the Regis at all you fucking fuck. The meteorites in its diet give it the energy to Mega Evolve.

3/10 got me to reply
>>
>>32240897

>This Pokémon is capable of changing its type, a flexibility that is well displayed in battle.

That implies that in-universe, it can change at will like Arceus does in the anime.
>>
>>32240897
It would have made an interesting Protean user though. Worse than Greninja but much easier to use than Kecleon

Then Multi Attack could just function as a physical Revelation Dance
>>
>>32240945
Protean Multi Attack would just make it Normal-type
>>
>>32240964
Revelation Dance

>The user attacks the target by dancing very hard. The user's type determines the type of this move.

I guess it would depend on whether Protean or the attack effect happens first
>>
>>32240933
>>32240964
>>32240998
Easy way to make this not retarded:

>RKS System:
User's type changes to the type of the move in its first slot.

Give it some shit like Dazzling Gleam so it has 1+ move from each type

>>32240998
How would the attack effect happen first? Revelation Dance would check that the user's type hasn't changed from Normal and it would become Normal. Then Protean would make it it Normal. The alternative is Protean checks Multi-Attack's type, which is Normal in the move select screen. Then it becomes Normal. Then Multi-Type's attack becomes Normal.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.