[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know it's coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 1468507969598.jpg (84KB, 900x669px) Image search: [Google]
1468507969598.jpg
84KB, 900x669px
You know it's coming
>>
>>32236828
>Another special snowflake form
Please don't. Couldn't care less how good the form is; being Ash-anything is the last thing I want.
>>
the cringe thread is over here, buddy

>>32234945
>>
>>32236858
>it's an contrarian shows up to bitch and cry bitter tears episode
Contrarians need to fuck off from /vp/ already.
>>
>>32236877
How many layers of irony are you on mate?
>>
I can't wait to laugh when there won't be an Ash-anything and Mimikyu is the gen 7 mon that gets its dick sucked
>>
>>32236892
can i suck mimikyu dick
>>
>>32236877
Blah, if I'm a contrarian because I don't want my favorite starter to be relegated to that, then so be it.
>>
>>32236892
>mimikyu
clearly gonna be Lycanroc
mimikyu will be as popular as eevelution
its not the special snowflake of this gen.
>>
>>32236923
>got that song before the game was released
>>
>>32236925
and?
>>
>>32236925
Rockruff got its own mini manga before release.
>>
Maybe there will be an "ash" form (or another special form) but not a starter. Greninja got the special form not because it was a starter but because he was the most popular
>>
>>32236858

This. I don't care how much I like Decidueye, another "spechul form" for any of the starters would make these boards more unbearable than they already are.

I don't care if Decidueye sucks shit or whatever without it, he's no big deal competitive wise either, if Game Freak ever decides to give any treatment to the starters stats-wise or whatever, I'd rather the treatment be equal to all three and not just one.
>>
>>32237015
Honestly they should give one to Incineroar.
Just to give people more reason to hate it.
This is actually what barafags deserve.
>>
File: 1354310728811.png (117KB, 230x252px) Image search: [Google]
1354310728811.png
117KB, 230x252px
>>32237034
>This is actually what barafags deserve

Isn't this practically what some (not all) of them want though? Much like how some Deci fans might want it too. Prima fans might as well not give a crap about muh special snowflake because their starter already stands on its own thanks to the unbelievable power of well combined types and being given a unholy amount of Sp. Att, which I surprisingly predicted because... I don't know why I predicted it, back then I just thought sea lion = probable big Sp. Att. While the other two aren't that impressive. Primarina can be underwhelming too though if improperly used though.

Eh, I just want all three to have proper treatment if it ever happens. Shit like this is the reason we even have starters wars. We already have plenty.
>>
>>32236828

It's not going to happen.

Why do you think they made Rowlet comic relief while hyping up Litten?
>>
>>32237866
Are you retarded? Litten is being hyped to be caught by Kukui.
>>
>>32237871

You are fucking retarded if you can't see what's right in front of you.

Litten has been clearly hyped to be caught by Ash. If they were going to have it be caught by anyone else, they'd have just given it to them in the first place instead of hyping up Ash catching it so much.
>>
I bet 100 bucks that there won't be Ash form this season. Screencap this
>>
File: another Lycanroc form.png (50KB, 604x583px) Image search: [Google]
another Lycanroc form.png
50KB, 604x583px
>>32237900

No, but there will be a third Lycanroc form that Ash's Rockruff will evolve into

https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/799420279697117184
>>
Ash-Greninja was created so that Ash could fight against Mega Evolutions.

Mega Evolution isn't as prevalent in Gen 7. Z-Moves are the new thing, and Ash has access to those already, so there's no need for a pseudo-Mega transformation.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 1200x675px
bumping
>>
>>32236828
No. We don't need another deviantart recolor form for a starter that doesn't need or deserve it. Ash-Greninja was already a huge mistake that should be unpersoned from pokemon ASAP and we don't need anymore.
>>
>>32236887
amazing
>>
>>32237015
Barafag clearly acting as a owlfag to try and play with there mind, seriously this isn't a new thing here in /vp/.
>>32237034
Here he is for reals.

I could see were your coming from. I think them giving Decidueye a special form would be kinda bizzar. It my or my not happen, but we can all agree that Decidueye will in fact be ash's new ace mon.
>>
>>32241185
>Wanting all three starters be treated equally makes you a barafag now
>>
>>32237866
>>32237887
Okay before you barafags go on and keep hyping up ash catching litten, think about the following first.
The pokemon anime always missleads us, what do I mean by that. Well think about this, did you expect for ash to catch rockruff when they clearly made it clear that it was kukui's pokemon, (or so we thought), did you exact bounsweet to evolve this early in the series, and In the intro they showd us a clip of grubbin getting caught by ash, but did it ever happened, and remember when the scans came out, and they show rowlet in the back of ash, while litten was in the front of ash, but did ash ever caught litten, no, or maybe not yet. But that scan was episodes 1 to 9 so Ya. And don't act like them hyping up something means it's going to be special, or even happen, remember ash and greninja beating the leaug, literally the psychic gym leader tolled ash after he defeated her, when froggeir evolves, it'll help you beat the leaug, and I'm not making this up, You could watch the episode yourself, she flatts out says that. And then after we saw the leaug arc preview, we saw greninja using that ultimate fire water shrunken. And people were all over it, they literally hyped up the kalos leaug arc and ash wining so bad that people such as myself even believed he had a chance to actually win. But at the end it wad nothing. You can see by that demonstration alone that the Writers really like to troll people, and they can care less how much it would effect the crowd.
Now I'm not saying give your hopes up for ash catching litten. I'm just saying, be prepared if litten actually goes to another trainer by the name of Kukui. Wich right now he is in need of a pokemon. His character is dying in the background and nobody seems to notice.
My point is, don't over hype it, or it'll hurt 100000 times worst when it some how doesn't happen.

>>32239745
It's a comedy relief show, just get over your headcanon already comedy relief fag.
>>
>>32241433
I think it's trying to communicate, but I can't understand a word it's trying to say.
>>
>>32241359
>Cat and seal are good in game, and owl doesn't excel in any stat compared to them. Then try and make the owl a joke in anime, while cat gets spot light, that sounds equally fare for all of them?

No that's why your a barafag.
>>
>>32241584
Owl is better than cat in singles.
No one really cares about the anime itself, people only care if the anime gives their favorite starter a new form like with Greninja.
>>
>>32241607
Which, I may add, shouldn't happen for any of them.
>>
>>32241584
Heres what I think would sound fare,

Incineroar and primarena good in the games,

While Decidueye does his own thing and handles the anime as ash's ace mon.

Just as long as they don't pull any ash Decidueye bullshit.

And maybe just maybe, if we're lucky enough, in gen8 they'll swap Decidueyes speed for it's special attack. That's just a wish.
>>
>>32236828
doubt it, this gen is more about z moves
>>
>>32241584
>Cat and seal are good in game, and owl doesn't excel in any stat compared to them
What's your point? Greninja by itself is already good, and look what we got.

>Then try and make the owl a joke in anime, while cat gets spot light
Huh? Aren't you the one saying those are "barafag being delusional"? Or do you actually agree about that?
>>
File: 628.jpg (943KB, 880x7200px) Image search: [Google]
628.jpg
943KB, 880x7200px
>>32241433
U mad?
>>
>>32241607
Are you forgetting who's the queen of singles, primarena. Wich is better then both of them by a mile, and even then, your still wrong, incineroar could tank hits better and does more damage then Decidueye. Ad that and intimidate. And you get one scary mon, both double s or singles. And speed doesn't even matter to incineroar when he's that bulky, but it does to Decidueye. If he gets hit by knockoff once, it's over, and he doesn't even got the speed to at least do damage before he falls. Your point is.
>>
>>32241623
That's not fair at all, unless you're a wee lad who loves the anime.
But yes, a redistribution for Decidueye's stat is fine.
>>
>>32241684
Anon, Decidueye is far better in singles. Incineroar is great in doubles but it's not even UU worthy right now, maybe with intimidate but I doubt it.
>>
>>32241684
honestly people here doesnt know how to use decidueye, what it doesnt have in stats is compensated by its amazing typing which let it free switch on many common threats, on top of that it got an amazing utility movepool and an amazing signature move in spirit shackle.
decidueye wasnt made for sweep nor wall breaks, it was made to cover specific flaws in teams thanks to its super adaptative support movepool, if you play to this strenghts it will be a solid supportive pivot in your team
>>
>>32241774
Decidueye's niche at the moment is wallbreaking actually. It does that fine thanks to a nice stab typing and z move (ghost) and being able to setup on bulky mons. Unaware Clefable and everything with Persuit kinda stop it from being excellent though.
>>
>>32241801
valid option, I prefer to use mine as a supportive role but to each their own, my point is that people shit too much on it just because a shitty fandom treated it as greninja's second coming during the leaking period
>>
>>32241658
I think you forgetting why exactly why I typed that, didn't you. Well here's a refresher.

We were arguing about how equal the staters should be in this gen, or did you forget that already.

>Greninja being strongest out of the kalos starters means that incineroar is going to be the next big thing since he's the strongest.

That could never be more wrong. Incineroar is only good in doubles, and with primarena being a thing, I highly doubt that he's the strongest alola starter. And even then that would still mean nothing. Because charizard before gen6, was the weakest kento starter. The other two where better by comparison. And reminder that before gen6 sceptile wasn't the best hoenn starter, that spot belonged to swampert, he literally in OU back in the day. And when gen6 came along, Blaziken mega or not, made it to Ubers, M-sceptile didn't. What exactly is your point.

And you actually think I agree with rowlet being comedy relief mon. I think you didn't understand what I was talking about before. It was why to clear that I was saying it in a sarcastic way, but you couldn't notice that could you. I even put it in green text. Doesn't that mean anything to you.
>>
>>32241891
Not that guy, but
>I even put it in green text
>Doesn't that mean anything to you
I don't think you understand how greentext works.
>>
>>32241730
Wow, and here you are trying to defend Decidueye in game now.
>>32241774
The only reason why incineroar is in RU right now, is the fact that, barafags care more about it being on top of pokemon refresh. You know it takes a lot of people and dedication to keep one pokemon on top of refresh for a long time. And at this point it's the only thing barafags care about, incineroar
Being on top of pokemon refresh.
>>32241801

Honestly I like the effort, but it doesn't change it's status, it's to slow, for a pokemon that was made to trap things, shur it's got good special defense, but it means nothing when it's HP is that low. Weak to knockoff, weak to sucker punch, weak to shadow sneak.

You can't change the stats, Decidueye is just decent, over all, it's fans are the only thing keeping it up in the meta.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.