[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go from this...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: RocketXY.webm (3MB, 720x408px) Image search: [Google]
RocketXY.webm
3MB, 720x408px
How do you go from this...
>>
File: RocketSM.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
RocketSM.webm
3MB, 720x405px
...to this?
>>
>>32234065
>>32234069
it's called budget cuts.
>>
>>32234069
That look like an American cartoontbh
>>
>>32234092

It's like WHY THO? it's not as if Pokemon can't afford it, to me, it just seems they changed animation out of laziness/easiness for the animators.
>>
I want to fug Jessie's thicc
>>
Both look good so ???
>>
>>32234069
i like this one better
give me a space dandy vibe
>>
>>32235652
there is always this one faggot with shit taste going against the current
>>
>>32235700
Just report and/or ignore it. Remember to not feed the trolls, newfriend.
>>
File: 1475523202072.jpg (65KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475523202072.jpg
65KB, 300x300px
>>32234065
The only difference is that the first one has more unnecessary spinnings and excessive glow effects.
>>
>>32234069
This camera work is fucking incredible
>>
They're both shit because they're both stock footage. It was better when they would at least try to be creative with the TR motto each episode where they did some in theme with the rest of the episode or it was a visual gag that was entertaining on its own.

To be fair even when they did it they only did it like half the time, so they were hacks even then.
>>
The first season is still the better, no shitty glow
>>
>>32235756
Agreed, the ones that played off what was going on were by far the best.
>>
>>32234069
Looks much better
>>
>>32234065
>>32234069
Simple, they're just trying a different style this time.
>>
SM trades artwork for animation. Outside of a few obviously budget cut scenes, the characters are all far more fluid than usual. It's full of little touches like characters shifting their weight to fix their balance after landing, which older seasons wouldn't have bothered with.
>>
>>32234069
This one has better flow and cinematography. The XY version has too much glitter and weird camera work.
>>
>>32237011
>too much glitter and weird camera work
Just like the entire XY season then.
>>
>>32234065
I'm glad rocket is not in every episode. That shit pissed me off when I was a kid.
>>
>>32237077
Say what you want about BW, but it brought the best change in the show's 20 year history.
>>
>>32234069
i saw the third episode yesterday in the dubbed version on youtube

that scene was cut out and it had partially different music ...and awful voice acting, of course
tpci still fucking things up
>>
>>32234065
This one is so fucking exaggerated.

No doubt why weeb otakus loves XY so much. They're shallow retards as fuck.
>>
>>32234065
Not all mobile users can view webms, you faggot

That being said, can someone post gifs/video links please?
>>
>>32234065
look at this silly evil man
>>
>>32234069
i like this one better
i don't even watch the anime
and i'm not going to watch
maybe see some webms from time to time
>>
>>32234065
Stardust Crusaders
>>32234069
Diamond is Unbreakable
Tbh I liked Diamond is Unbreakable better
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.