[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they create this annoying thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Why did they create this annoying thing?
>>
>>32233404
They're appealing to the hate-fuck fetish.
>>
>>32233404
I'd choose her over the overrated Battle Frontier any day of the week.

GF made the right decision, its one of the many reasons why ORAS > Emerald.
>>
>>32233404
Edgyfags.
>>
File: 1489261020480.jpg (41KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1489261020480.jpg
41KB, 680x680px
>>32233509
>>
>>32233509
Do you even fucking try with baiting anymore?
>>
>>32233509
This is bait.

But it's right.
>>
>>32233404
Ohmori wanted to fuck Sasuke.
>>
File: IMG_6003-e1371576792211-419x379.png (212KB, 419x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6003-e1371576792211-419x379.png
212KB, 419x379px
>>32233474
>>
>>32233404
Every game need a waifu, a good waifu
>>
>>32233910
ORAS already had Courtney
>>
>>32233910
3rd gen introduced many waifumons
>>
File: hffff.jpg (731KB, 1798x2550px) Image search: [Google]
hffff.jpg
731KB, 1798x2550px
>Why did they create this annoying thing?

Dunno. Why'd your mom give birth to you?
>>
I want to fuck Zinnia!
>>
I can see why having a central character in a new chapter of the game would make sense. I just don't know why they wrote her to be so unbearable.
She literally bullies everyone but you, then walks up to you and assumes you will sympathies with her. Your reward, if you do choose to follow through with her bullshit is her knocking you out off screen for no fucking reason. For what purpose was the character written this way?
>>
>>32234779
Probably the purpose of GF is create a character who can be hated by anyone.

Also her annoying personality make me want to fuck her even more.
Well played Game Freak.
>>
I'd take Zinnia any day over the fuckfest that are Lillie, Hau and Gladion
>>
Guest writer's OC waifu

I didn't dislike her though, she was amusingly bad
>>
>>32233404
>Oh my god a character who knows more than the player
>Oh my god a character that isn't a paper-cutout waifu
>Oh my god a character who has actual issues because of an actual backstory
Yeah, characters like Yancy and Lisia who are only there so neckbeards can fap to them are SO much better.
>>
>>32233404
Because if Pokemon fans meet a character that has more depth and complexity than Falkner they complain.
>>
>>32235722
Her issues and their ties to her backstory are cool but the issue is that none of that is properly touched upon in the game itself, it's only once you read interviews that you actually learn her backstory and even then you still have to make several assumptions to connect them together in a way that has meaning

Something like a new "Draconid Village" hidden inside Meteor Falls where you can learn about the traditions of her clan and the events leading to Zinnia's premature inheritance of the role of Lorekeeper would've made her a much richer character, though I imagine some would still hate her for how she kind of hijacks the original RSE plot in some ways

>>32235727
I think when they keep fucking up with making characters with more depth than Falkner it's pretty fair for people to stop giving points for trying
>>
>>32233404
Because she's a better character than N.
>>
>>32235722
This is some low-quality bait.
>>
She's hot, you fucking nigger
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.