[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170402-214705.jpg (642KB, 1435x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170402-214705.jpg
642KB, 1435x1050px
this is now the official ledian application thread

>reminder bug types are your god.
>>
i like ledian
but its so bad
even for casual in-game use it is just so bad
it makes me sad
so sad
>>
ledian is my dad
>>
>>32232962
agree. poor ledian
>>
>>32232885
It's funny, because Ledian is in my top 5 favorite Pokémon ever, and I've NEVER used one.
I'd totally love one as a companion, though.
>>
>>32232973
that's pretty rad
>>
Ledian is COOL. Please buff Ledian, Game Freak!
>>
>>32233009
GF doesn't lurk /vp/
>>
>>32232885
>implying hitting 4 times in a row with a 35 base attack is good.

Give it at least 120 base attack and maybe that ability can work.
>>
File: ledian.jpg (12KB, 260x240px) Image search: [Google]
ledian.jpg
12KB, 260x240px
>>32232991
I tried once in my earlier Gold runs, and I never tried again.
Thanks for the thread, OP. You motivated me to use one next time.
>>
>>32233051
I could use one in Moon, it's really early in the game there. Maybe with enough Pokémon Refresh Affection (rng bullshit) it can work
>>
more like 1337ian amirite
>>
you could always just use it to set up screens and/or baton pass stuff

but that is no fun, i want to fight with ledian! punch punch punch! go go go!
>>
>>32232962
If you want to use Ledian, your best bet is in Crystal, but you have to breed it on another cart and trade it in after you've started a new game.

>breed one with decent IVs and Psybeam as an Egg move (look up how to get good IVs in Gen II it's not super hard)
>save right before it hatches
>hatch it
>check IVs (they must be good)
>reset
>trade unhatched Egg into Crystal
>hatch egg so it's native to your game
>trade it back to the game you bred it in
>give it 10 of each stat item in Goldenrod Dept. Store (besides Protein as it will be a pure special attacker), you'll need about 500k, but a few rounds of killing the E4 should rack that up quick
>trade it back and now you have a qt ledibug starter that's gonna push the game's shit in
And teach it
>Psybeam
>Ice Punch
>Fire Punch
>Thunderpunch
You can swap out any of those for Giga Drain if you need the coverage, but other than that if you can't solo the game with this little beast then you just fucking suck and should get the fuck out to tumblr with the other phurries
>>
New Ability:
Multitask (alternate name: Juggle)
Pokemon can hold two items
If both items are single use, only one can be consumed per turn
If both items have constant effects, they apply on alternating turns
If one item is a single use consumable and the other is a constantly used item, the constant item does not activate the turn the consumable is used

Apply to
Ledian
Machamp
Mr Mime
Hoopa
>>
File: Kl4f.png (175KB, 425x309px) Image search: [Google]
Kl4f.png
175KB, 425x309px
>>32232885
they are going to rule the world anyway
>>
>>32238752
Who is the best girl and why is it future Ledian?
>>
you have to be literally autistic to like ledian
>>
>>32240972
Owlbros so mad they've even started insulting non-starters
>>
File: lrfi.png (321KB, 782x627px) Image search: [Google]
lrfi.png
321KB, 782x627px
Ledian is love :^)
>>
>for 2 Generations GF handed out buffed
>Ledian is in the aloladex
>didn't receive
Noctowl and Ariados both received buffs this gen yet Ledian was left out. I know a measly +10(hoping for more) can't do much but it's a start. And if they do megas again and he receives one done right like Beedrill maybe then will it be useful.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.