[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We create new moves and abilities..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

or improve existing ones.

>Wonderland
On entering the field the user summons a realm where nothing makes sense. Inverse battle rules are applied.

>Prioritymancer
On entering the field the user reverses the priority of all attacks. Moves that always goes first, goes last.

>All-or-nothing
The user runs full speed into their target taking on all damage dealt from the enemy's side, the user then strikes the target with devastating power. This move always goes last.
>>
Don't have a name for this one

- user for sees an attack upon fainting...3 turns later the attack hits...Set damage based on how much HP was taken when knocked out
>>
Electric Shield - Electric, 10PP
Generates an electrical shield around the user. The shield lasts until the next turn. Any Pokemon that makes physical contact with the shield is Paralyzed. The attack has a 30% failure rate.
>>
Drone On ability

When the user enters the battlefield, all other Pokemon present have a 10% chance of falling asleep. Pokemon with the Soundproof ability are immune to this. The Hoothoot and Chatot lines get this.
>>
Unnerve
>The user's presence occupy's the mind of the opposing pokemon, causing its Special Attack to drop one stage.

Run away
>This pokemon is so good at escaping that switching it out of battle does not cost a turn.

Torch
>This pokemon is hot to the touch. Any pokemon that it hits has a 15% chance of being burned.
>>
File: toCTth5.png (984KB, 1400x1219px) Image search: [Google]
toCTth5.png
984KB, 1400x1219px
Malicious Wind
Poison, 10 PP, 40 BP, Special
The target suffers attack damage. On the next turn, the Pokemon in the target's position on the battlefield is Badly Poisoned.
>>
>>32231398
Immaterial
>contact moves have no effect on this pokemon

Mindless
>only contact moves affect this pokemon
>>
>>32232553
These abilities are going on future shitmons to balance things. I mean, can you imagine?

>some fucker with massive defense
>you can only hit it with contact moves
>>
>>Prioritymancer
>On entering the field the user reverses the priority of all attacks. Moves that always goes first, goes last.

Spikes or stealth Rock then dragon tail till the battle ends.
>>
>>32232108
>torch
>flame body but worse
>>
>>32232638
Equal to Flamebody's percentage then
>>
>>32232658
So, just use Flame body then?
>>32231398
>Master Swordsman
>Boosts cutting and slashing moves bu 30%

>Fiery Aura
>30% chance of burn upon contact+does 1/8th damage upon contact

>Aftershock
>All ground moves hit twice with 30% the second hit
>>
Plucky ability

Upon entering the battlefield, this Pokemon's Atk. stat sharply rises if at least one opposing Pokemon is of a higher level.
>>
>>32232893
Provocative
-User provokes opponent into using only attack moves (Auto-Taunt)
>>
Water Bubble

15 PP, 20 BP per turn, Special
A duel purpose attack. If the target has the Water type, then the target recovers 1/8 of their HP for three turns. If not, then the target takes damage each turn.
>>
Ability-Sealed World
>Both the enemy and user cannot escape until the user falls no matter what

Time Freeze
>Ice - 70% Accuracy - Automatic minus 6 Speed

How shitty are these?
>>
>Jewed
>Each Turn of the Battle that Passes, your opponent loses 10% of their starting money.
>However, the pokemon with this ability is always weak to fire
>>
Rate my ability for a virus bioweapon pokemon that looks like Perfect Cell.
-Perigon (Perish+Paragon)
>Poison/Dark
>Adaptive Immunity-Becomes immune to the last type used against it
>BST 660
>>
>>32232572
They would have to be on something like the seacucumber that cant actually do much by itself.
>>
>>32231787
So Innards Out as a move?
>>
>>32231398
Solar Panel
>water/volt absorb but for light-based moves (like Confuse Ray, Techno Blast, Solar Blade or Dazzling Gleam)
>>
A legendary ability:

>Oxygen Drain
The pokemon drains oxygen from the air, causing all pokemon (except itself) to lose 1/8 HP per turn.
>>
Relentless: All attacks gain a pursuit like effect (without the double damage).
>>
>>32231398
>Prioritymancer
>>32232619
Roar Copycat Riolu is back, but this time he's Dragon-type with 130+ base Attack and a STAB 60 bp move.
>>
>>32231398
R8 oh H8

Abilities:
Never After: Absorbs Fairy type moves to raise attack.
Sweet Dreams: Gives inmunity to Dark, Ghost and Bug Types in exchange of turning all of the mon's resistances into neutral damage.
Thagomizer: Powers Tail-based moves. (Poison Sting, Dragon Tail, Aqua Tail, Iron Tail, Tail Slap, etc)

Moves:
Energy Claw: Physical counterpart of Hidden Power.
Warming Point: Fire, Special, 80 BP, 15 PP; Based on the Greenhouse Effect, a fire move that can be learned by grass type mons.
Nether Claw: Dark, Physical, 80 BP, 10 PP, 95 Acc. Dark type move that can hit Fairy Types super effectively. Basically a physical, dark-typed Freeze Dry.
>>
Underdog
>if this Pokemon's total stats is lower than the opponent's, gain a +1 boost to all stats
>>
>>32236112
This, and all fire type moves fail like in heavy rain
>>
>>32236094
It's more like a guaranteed future sight upon fainting...It's an ability
>>
Fire Charge
>restores 75% HP
>however, also burns the user
>burn does not affect pokemon with flame body or magma armour
>>
File: amazed caucasian infant.jpg (19KB, 536x350px) Image search: [Google]
amazed caucasian infant.jpg
19KB, 536x350px
>>32238393
>Guts
>>
>>32232638
>>32232876
>any pokemon that IT hits
meaning all of its damaging moves has a burn chance; git gud u filthy illiterates
>>
Dew Blast
80 power
Water type
30% chance to lower target's speed one stage

The user gathers moisture from its body and fires it as a blast of water.

Learnt almost entirely by Grass types and one or two water type lines like poliwag.
>>
>Bubble Shield
Like Substitute, the Pokemon spends 1/4 HP to create a shield that absorbs attacks and blocks status moves.
While this shield is up, the user's weaknesses and resistances become the same as the Water type.
Any effects that bypass Substitute bypass Bubble Shield and use the Pokemon's original weakness/resistances.
>>
Pyromancy
80 BP, Fire, Special, 10% chance to flinch
TM move, learnable by every pokemon compatible with the Psychic TM, except the ones that wouldn't make any sense, like Ice and Fairy Types.

Root Heave
80 BP, Ground, Special
Learnable mostly by grass mons.

Overcharge
Electric, Status, +1 Spa, +2 Spe, burns the user.
>>
>Recompose
Rock type recover, when used in Sandstorm, also gives +1 defense

>Refreeze
Ice type recover, when used in Hail, also gives +1 special defense
>>
>Colony Assault
Bug type physical attack. Its BP is based on how many party members are available (6 = 120 BP. 1 = 20 BP).

Durant is one of the Pokemon that learns it,
>>
>>32231398
>envious
this pokemon copies all positive stat changes on the field

>plunderer
this pokemon steals all stat changes on the field (basically auto-snatch)

the pokemon that have these two would probably be a branched or covergent evolution
>>
>Sol Radiance
Triggers the special effect of attacks and abilities that rely on sunny weather

>Impulse
When brought out, forces Pokemon to activate their abilities

>Mother Goose
Raises the damage done by unevolved partner Pokemon by 1.3x

>Livewire
Electric moves that cause paralysis will burn instead

>Poison Siege
When this Pokemon is active, the effects of attacks will be replaced with mild Poisoning

>Power Pick
Metronome, Sleep Talk and Assist will only choose damaging attacks
>>
>>32232098
Incredibly abuseable.

>>32232108
>Unnerve
I'd actually like a special counterpart to intimidate, but Unnerve's current effect is already pretty nice. Sitrus berries suck.
>Run Away
Broken. The Pokémon.would need to have terrible stats to balance it out, but why even have it on your team at that point?
>Torch
Pretty broken.

>>32232553
No. Just no. If you can't see why this causes a problem, I can't help you.

>>32232619
But that hinders literally everyone. All the attacks that go last do so to take advantage of the opponent's actions. This also renders useless any and all protecting moves.

>>32232876
>Fiery Aura
Lower contact damage to 1/16, lower chance to burn. The other two actually look decent.

>>32233059
Dear god no. This would break the competitive meta. Literally everyone would have this on their team.

>>32233150
The second one is too overpowered. Lower it to -1 priority. The first one actually seems interesting, so long as it only takes effect upon entering the battle. Otherwise it can sweep absolutely everything with no resistance.

>>32233167
Kek

>>32236103
This is actually a really good one.

>>32236112
Broken.

>>32236130
Slightly less broken but still pretty broken.

>>32237929
Don't encourage him.

>>32238393
Immensely abuseable. It's practically rest without the sleep.

>>32239494
This is actually a very interesting idea.

>>32240592
Double battles would become a living hell.

I'm not OP by the way. I just felt like judging people. As for my idea:
>Defrost
Fire type move, 50 power
If used on an ice type Pokémon, this power doubles. If the target was Ice type, it loses Ice type.
>>
>>32240899
Thats what i was thinking of, since i've been playing a lot of doubles recently. Imagine sending a pokemon with Envious out alongside a UB and watching its attack/sp attack steadily rise. or vice versa with an opposing UB and a pokemon with Plunderer

also, a thought i just had. Someone mentioned once they thought Salazzle was inspired by cat burglars,so what if it got Plunderer as a second/hidden ability, and male Salandit got an exclusive evolution with Envious?
>>32240856
>pokemon with Mother Goose also gets wide guard, heal pulse/other healing move, and follow me
>send it out alongside extreme evo boost eevee
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.