[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DiaPear remakes retcon Ultra Space and the Distortion World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Giratina and Ultra Beasts.png (88KB, 742x282px) Image search: [Google]
Giratina and Ultra Beasts.png
88KB, 742x282px
>DiaPear remakes retcon Ultra Space and the Distortion World into being one and the same
>>
>>32226995
>DaiPear
Rebbit is that way. >>/trash/
>>
wouldn't even care
>>
>>32226995
The idea of them being the same thing is fucking stupid anyway.
>>
>>32226995
Nah, they'll be parallel dimensions.

They already suggest that there's all sorts of Pokemon that can call upon other dimensions, Ultra Space and the Distortion World can afford to be separate and possibly conflict if the scenario writer deems it interesting.
>>
>>32226995

ah yes. the time/space trio.

Dialga, who controls time, and helped to create everything.

Palkia, who controls space, and helped to create everything.

Giratina, who controls who the fuck knows what, and was kicked out for being too destructive.

if I had to pick one to make a new dimension full of living creatures, it'd definitely be the destructive-ass motherfucker, yeah.
>>
>>32227881
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>32227881

Giratina is the void, chaos. Order to chaos. Entropy.
>>
>>32226995
Ultra what? Oh yeah that forgettable place you went in for 1-2 minutes, what a big loss...
>>
>>32227914

Giratina is a violent son-of-a-bitch. got banished for it.

therefore, I don't see anything surviving in it's home dimension.

and so, the idea of the distortion world (where giratina lives) being ultra space (where ultra-beasts live) seems unlikely, as giratina would probably have killed off a whole bunch if not all of the ultra beasts.
>>
>>32227949
The only things able to endure Giratina's genocide would probably be Ultra Beasts. They are the only things strong enough to resist his attacks, and thus they're only organisms that can manage to survive
>>
>>32228195
>Sylveon used charm!
>>
>>32227849
This. I like this idea. A game where Giratina comes into conflict with the UBs
>>
>>32226995
No. The entire gimmick of the distortion world was that only Giratina could exist there. Arceus created it as an antimatter world to counterbalance the world of matter it created, and put Giratina in there because he was violent.

Ultra Space IS more like a gateway between the differen "versions" and parallel universes of the games.
>>
Or UBs remain a stupid Alola gimmick and we never see new ones ever again.
>>
>>32228362
This. I dont want more overpowered shit
>>
>>32227917
Giratina is antimatter anon.
>>
File: 1424660281758.jpg (340KB, 320x707px) Image search: [Google]
1424660281758.jpg
340KB, 320x707px
>distortion world becomes a straight path
Wouldn't even be worth the pirate.
>>
>>32226995
Doesn't SuMo specifically mention the Distortion World being a different thing? Not a chance.
>>
>>32228433
It's basically the same thing, he represents the opposite of our world
>>
>>32228195
Wigglytuff
>>
>>32226995
They're very different concepts. It could happen but it'd require some writing around the differences. A comflict between them, as the other anon said, souns better. That said, if this comes out during gen 7 that would mean no new ubs.

>>32227941
You dont spend much more time in distortion world either.
>>
File: 1445492670706.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1445492670706.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
>>32228946
>you don't spend much more time
Yeah you do. You fight the big bad and a legend, and get through a strength puzzle while exploring something a lot longer than a straight path with a guy and a big bad innit.
You actually get to catch the Pokemon too.
>>
>>32228984
>not much more means not at all

Its a short mini quest. Yes, its more and better than ub space but dont make it sound like its larger than what it actually is, as they're both short.
>>
>>32229003
Then you can stop chucking your Master Ball at the cover legendaries then.
>>
diaper beam lol
>>
>>32229189
XD
>>
>>32229189
fuck off
>>
>>32232047
uh oh is anon grumpy because he made a poopoo in his diaper? :)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.