[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With a twist. Instead of like regular claim thread where you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

With a twist. Instead of like regular claim thread where you simply post what it is, in this one you must post how you met you poke pall and why they became your partner.

For me it will always be ampharos
>First Pokémon game was Crystal after being fan of original anime
>Not a huge fan of the new Gen2 pokemon I encounter totodiles ok croconaw a shit stick to what I know
>Run into Mareep, first Gen2 mon I instantly love
>Flaffy then Ampharos, just keeps getting better
>Feraligatr gets boxed for Ampharos
>Head of my Champion Team
>Becomes favourite through to Gen5
>Gen6 megas announced
>M-Ampharos
>Just keeps getting better
>Turns into both my favourite types (Elec&Dragon)
>Looks even cooler especially in battle
>Becomes my Ace and my favourite pokemon
>Gen6 where I start getting into breeding & competitive battle
>Mareep the first pokemon I get perfect IV/egg move/Ev trained competitive battle ready
>Has been my Mega spot in competitive ever since
>Will forever be my PokePartner

Long OP but you get the point
>>
>>32226602
For me it's the mc chicken
The best fast food sandwich
>>
File: 1468727087064.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468727087064.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
Braixen was the first Pokemon I actually brought myself to fap to.
>>
>>32226614
Same anon, same.
>>
File: wooper and quagsire (6).jpg (79KB, 855x704px) Image search: [Google]
wooper and quagsire (6).jpg
79KB, 855x704px
>just caught moltres in SS
>forgot repels and escape ropes so i have to run out
>before i even leave the room i get an encounter
>shiny quagsire
>quick ball that shit and save like 20 times
>instantly throw it in my party and go to check the lotto numbers at the radio tower
>win a master ball
>since it's the only shiny i have i start using it more
>find out that quagsire's a pretty cool guy and kind of cute too
>eventually look into starting a playthrough with it
>realize that wooper's even cuter
>go out of my way to hunt for a shiny wooper to keep unevolved

Despite playing since Red i never really had a favorite until then.
>>
>>32226614
I want to fuck that phox
>>
File: download (2).jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
10KB, 259x194px
For me, it's Golduck.
>playing through gold
>surfing on route 35
>see this blue fucker
>instantly identify with it
>can obviously tell it's Intelligent and nihilistic
>so am i
>also definitely has a wicked sense of humour
>it's literally me
>favourite ever since
>>
File: 1266816005040.jpg (38KB, 382x416px) Image search: [Google]
1266816005040.jpg
38KB, 382x416px
Before I met Leis, I never would have pictured myself falling in love with a pokemon. I didn't even necessarily have a fetish for them. It just sort of happened...

Leis was my first pokemon. Where most trainers started with one of those professor-chosen pokemon, Leis came to me as a Riolu, seeking protection from two thugs trying to catch him. We clicked immediately. He was always so sweet and altruistic, always cheering me up no matter what mood I was in.

He was never a good fighter, but he was a remarkable healer, using his aura to heal up my other pokemon, and me on occasion. He also acted as a sort of cheerleader, rooting for the rest of the team during tough battles.

I didn't realize anything was going on between us until one day he just shut down, suddenly went quiet, always blushing when i was in eyesight, trying actively to avoid looking at me. I started to think I had somehow upset him.

Then I caught him peeping at me in the shower one day, staring in through an outside window. Then I caught him again, and again. At first I was embarrassed and confused, but... then I started to like it. There was something pervertedly exciting about having a pokemon watch you like that.

Finally enough became enough and I approached him one night after a long day of gym battling. I sat him down in the edge of the bed, and asked him if he loved me. I expected him to try and run off or shut down again, but then he suddenly tackled me onto the bed, leading me into a deep kiss.

I wasn't prepared for it, how amazing it felt. Your heart just begins to race and passion takes over. Before either of knew what was happening the Lucario slipped me out of my clothes and slid down on my cock.

It was both of our first times. He was so tight and warm, and I could tell by the way he shuddered and moaned that he'd wanted this for a long time. Seeing him like that, so blissful, made me realize how badly i had wanted it to.
>>
>>32228539
There was a bond between us that only a human and a pokemon could share, and neither of us would be going back after this...
>>
>>32228528
wtf I hate memes now
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.