[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your favorite legendary signature moves, and what're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What are your favorite legendary signature moves, and what're your least favorites? Also what do you think of Luster Purge/Mist Ball? Sure, they have 20 less BP than just using Psychic, but they also have a 50% chance to debuff...
>>
>>32225247
>Favorites
Doom Desire
Hyperspace Fury
Thousand Meme Arrows
>Least
Shadow Force
Techno Blast
Secret Sword
>>
>>32225261
What's wrong with Secret Sword? Isn't it like a fighting-type Psyshock? And what about Techno Blast? It gives you a 120BP, 100% accurate Fire/Water/Electric/Ice move, which is more power and accuracy than the similar moves it gets, like Flamethrower.
>>
>>32225273
It's boring and belongs to that dumb horse.

Also "Secret Sword" sounds more like a move that dragon dildo legendary from Clover would have.
>>
>>32225247
>Favs
Roar of Time
Sacred Fire
Oblivion Wing
>Least Fav
Secret Sword
Psystrike
Thousand Waves

I think they're cool. Luster Purge sounds so much cooler than Psychic, it's a shame that it's weaker
>>
>>32225284
Why Psystrike? I think it's cool how they gave it an update animation in Gen VI. It doesn't look like Psyshock anymore; it resembles a weaker form of Mew's Genesis Supernova now.
>>
File: 1437219447617.jpg (638KB, 2048x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1437219447617.jpg
638KB, 2048x1080px
>>32225247
Gen 3 Doom Desire (every other generation has looked shit)
Stadium 2 Sacredfire, Gen 2 and 3 also acceptable
Dragon Ascent
Origin Pulse
Prismatic Laser
Light of Ruin NEVER EVER

Least favorite would probably be-
Roar of Time for being fucking useless compared to Spacial Rend and being an actual waste of time instead of anything thematic
All of Kyurem's signatures, they also look like shit
Steam Eruption just for being like Scald
>>
I love Psystrike, although the animation wasn't impressive in Gen 5 and 6 Mewtwo has always been my favourite Pokémon. Love the new animation in SM.

It also looks cool and is really satisfying to land in Pokkén if you get the bonus damage timings down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRA-gmenvrQ
>>
>>32225641
Why is it every other person who plays Pokken mains either Mewtwo or Shadow Mewtwo? I get they're strong but christ.
>>
>>32225649
I think it's confirmation bias on your part. In my experience online is almost completely devoid of Mewtwos and the most common opponents are Lucario, Sceptile or Blaziken. Maybe it has something to do with me living in a small European country though, I don't know, or maybe the matchmaking tries to avoid mirrors.

For the record though I main Mewtwo because I love it. Doesn't really matter to me how good it is, I mained it in Melee too and it's garbage there.
>>
>>32225675
Yeah no I'm East Coast America and I never see Sceptile or Blaziken and rarely Lucario, while literally every other match is some flavor of Mewtwo.

Now I don't exactly mind because mid-skill Mewtwos are pretty easy to beat given that none of them ever conserve their Burst, but boy does it leave me unprepared for the occasional Chandelure or Gardevoir. I've got almost no practical experience against like half the cast because it's Mewtwo city 24/7. Heaven forfend I'm playing when the japs are on.
>>
File: e6Zbodh.jpg (7KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
e6Zbodh.jpg
7KB, 192x192px
>>32225716
I see then. What can I say? Mewtwo is pretty cool. A lot of younger players are probably drawn to it because of that.
>>
>>32225649
Im a braixen main
>>
>>32225827
In terms of canon and mainline games it's the strongest available and the game's own storyline puts a heavy focus on it so I guess it's no surprise kids are drawn to it. And of course many older fans regard it as the "one true legendary" or what have you. And, of course, there's the fact that it's very strong in Pokken. I guess it's not a huge surprise.

>>32225839
Hi Japan.
>>
>>32225328
Game version just looks too similar to psyshock for me. Just think it could've been cooler
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.