[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I don't browse /vp/ since October-2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: fran.png (52KB, 341x475px) Image search: [Google]
fran.png
52KB, 341x475px
...Obviously because spoilers, but I finally got around playing the game very recently.

What is the majoritary concensus about the game?
What kind of stuff I missed here?
What are the new hot memes?
What are the most popular waifus of Alola?
Any new rumors about the region/characters/etc?
Considering the ending... Kanto remake instead of Sinnoh remake?
Tell me everything, anything.

>My sincere, out of influence opinion:
I personally thought that it was miles better than XY/ORAS in many ways, not sure if I would call it the best pokemon game ever, but it sure was a breath of fresh air, a good entry in my book.
>>
It was a new breath but not a good one. The cutscenes and dialogue were way too much. And while the game was harder than gen 6, everything else became worse. Also, once you finish the battle tree, you're done. Not even breeding can save the postgame for SM like XY did it.

It burned me out of pokemon so much that I just want to play gen 1 and 2. There won't be postgame but at least I can play instead of reading and mashing.

Nothing new on /vp/ or about a new game. Come back again after some months.
>>
>>32225214
I personally don't mind all the cutscenes in a first playthrough (just saying but the characters and plot structure were better than XY imo) but I can understand why it's a bother when you try to replay the game, a way to skip cutscenes (like others modern RPGs do) would be a interesting addition, they still could have frequent/long cutscenes but it wouldn't hurt replay playthroughs.
>>
>>32224856
Generally well received by the major portion of the audience outside of /vp/.

Half of /vp/ hates it and half likes it.
>>
File: BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO.png (144KB, 1919x492px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO.png
144KB, 1919x492px
>>32224856
>My sincere, out of influence opinion:
>if i say nothing influenced my opinion on this game nobody will call em a shill XD

>What is the majoritary concensus about the game?
People who have actually played the game and aren't brainwashed cucks realize it as one of the worst games in recent memory, with no redeemable qualities to them.

>What kind of stuff I missed here?
Nothing

>What are the new hot memes?
A tranny tripfag named Jimmy Neutron and some bullshit about the new CalArts anime season

>What are the most popular waifus of Alola?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Any new rumors about the region/characters/etc?
Nobody fucking bothered this time because Shit and Poo were that bad

>Considering the ending... Kanto remake instead of Sinnoh remake?
We'll be lucky to see another mainline Pokemon game ever again.
>>
>>32226036
are you the same person who posts tumblrina.gif and responds to himself all the time
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.