[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /vp/ think of Sburbmon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

What does /vp/ think of Sburbmon?
>>
>>32219221
Why does this exist?
>>
File: beta girls.png (247KB, 800x575px) Image search: [Google]
beta girls.png
247KB, 800x575px
>>32219270
>acting like Homestuck waifus aren't literal god tier
>>
>>32219270
The same reason Touhoumon does.

Autism.
>>
>>32219358
>dyke that should have stayed dead
>girl not allowed to participate in the story and had all of her development written out to become a static background character
>god tier
>>
It's not too bad, although not since sometime last year, so I haven't gotten to see some of the newer content. They certainly did a good job of importing/converting the music. Can't wait for them to get through a few more gyms.
>>
File: Homosuck wild ride.png (1MB, 1285x2070px) Image search: [Google]
Homosuck wild ride.png
1MB, 1285x2070px
Reminder.
>>
>>32219694
Reminds me of a certain franchise.
>>
>>32219358
The fuck is Homestuck?
Have I seriously managed to miss a huge chunk of cancer on internet?
>>
>>32219838
Wew. I have no idea how someone can have missed that.
>>
>>32219875
Hope it's a good thing desu.
>>
It's some webcomic\visual novel\graphic novel thing that takes after a "videogame" style of tropes and storytelling. It involves some kids that play a weird game that is actually a way to create new universes. There are also some trolls who used the weird game to create the kids' universe.
>>
>>32219895
Sounds like fucking shit m8
>>
>>32219901
Believe me, it was the hottest shit circa 2009-2011, when it really hit its stride and peaked popularity. Then relationship drama, meandering with the plot and going in nonsense directions, as well as making a (still unfinished) videogame prequel during the same time brought it to its spiraling decline. One of Homestuck's prominent music team members, Radiation/Toby Fox, later went on to make and release Undertale during one of the lengthier hiatuses, drawing away much of the rabid fanbase towards that meme game.

In the end the comic had a half-ending capitalizing on a Tumblr meme years prior and didn't really explain much anything, and small comic vines/instagram pages have been released periodically afterwards to fill in the missing gaps, though the fanbase has largely moved on. Oh, and that game's still not out yet.

Give it a read if you've got a stupid amount of time to kill, but don't say I didn't warn you. Act 4 is the best and Act 7 is by far the worst.
>>
I enjoyed reading it but it's so long at this point it would be impossible for anyone to get into it fresh now. It was lightning in a bottle that can't really be replicated.
>>
>>32219694
Will there ever be a real ending?
>>
>>32221001
Act 7 at least ties it together and is decently animated. Act 6 is the worst.
I'm also disappointed that there hasn't been any of the snapchat bits since Christmas.
>>
File: HAHAHA.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHA.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>32221074
>Act 7 ties it all together

HAHAHAHA
>>
Just read problem seuth instead.
>>
I stopped keeping up with Homestuck just after cascade. Should I ever bother picking it up again?
>>
>>32221082
Okay, it does an at best alright job, and leaves several holes (black holes, even). It doesn't put everything in a tidy bow, but instead leaves enough ends loose for fans to play with. That being said, I would like at least some of the stuff that happened near the end fleshed out a bit more.
>>
>>32219838
Andrew hussie.
>>
>>32221090
This.
>>
>>32219838
Homestuck is like what, 7, 8 years old now? You did a good job in missing it when it was actually cancer
>>
>>32221074
Despite Act 6's rapid descent to hell, I still had faith that the finale would be good and tie it all up, like Cascade did for Act 5. Act 7 did not do that. It was pretty, but that's all it was. Even Act 6 had some good stuff like Caliborn's segments, and John being tired of all the previous bullshit and just wanting to spend time with Roxy.
>>
>>32222239
Yeah, but those were kinda the only good bits about Act 6, and most of Caliborn's stuff got old really fast, like within about 5 pages.
>>
>We STILL don't know how LE was defeated
>despite that being an ongoing part of the plot for ages
>after the comic "ended"
>>
>>32222996
This and John's "reunion" with his "dad" were dumb as shit points during the finale. Why even bother with the latter when the emotional point isn't there, and why leave out the former altogether?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.