[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ban all of this cancer and OU instantly becomes playable again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: cancer.png (66KB, 856x131px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
66KB, 856x131px
Ban all of this cancer and OU instantly becomes playable again.
>>
>>32218919
git gud
>>
>>32218919
You'll just complain about whatever becomes good after that.
>>
just play UU fag.
>>
>>32218919
why don't we just take this to its logical conclusion and ban every pokemon? if there are no pokemon left in OU, nothing can be broken.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENAiC_A0E5M
>>
>>32218919
>Lando-T
Either wall it or offensively pressure it, not hard at all to do.
>M-Meta
Yeah fuck that
>Pheromosa
Already happening
>Greninjas
Fuck those too
>Lele
I hate it, but it's not the worst thing. An actual suspect test that would be worth having
>Dugtrio
git gud
>Celesteela
Keep pressure on it, it has no recovery. Offensive sets are reliant on setup and still kinda slow after that.
>>
>>32218926
>>32218929

/thread
>>
>>32219281
>groundfag
>>
>>32219281
>Either wall it or offensively pressure it, not hard at all to do.
>wall it
Not anymore, between z-fly and z-stone edge double dance sets nothing can fucking wall it.
>>
>>32218919
This. Why people even want to use the same pokemon in every team? I want to be unique.
>>
>>32219405
Then you can, very easily. If everyone used "unique" teams, yours would be less "unique." Don't try to force everyone to be a special snowflake like you.
>>
>>32218919

Ban Metagross, Pheromosa, and both Greninjas. Everything else is fine.

I'd say ban Dugtrio too, but apparently everyone at Smogon decided that it was just fine.
>>
>>32218919
Ban the FUCKING lion and the rest will sort itself out.
>>32219281
>Either wall it
Your post is so painfully stupid that I'm going to hide it and I only read 4 words of it.
>>
>>32218919
Ban cancerfrogs, cancercomputerspider and cancerroach. Give the rest a chance after the four cancers gets banned.
>>
>>32220049
>Ban Healthy Meta
>Now Megazard X has only one check
Good job
>>
>>32219281
>Wall DD Lando
haha hope you like getting 6-0'd boy
>>
>>32220075
fini and toxapex can switch in whenever the fuck they want, while pretty much any scarfer worth its salt is gonna revenge kill it

Hope you have a mamoswine handy if lando sets up
>>
>>32218926
That isn't advice consider suicune faggot.
>>
>>32218926
No, fuck off
>>
>>32219805
Yeah I'm not sure on that Dugtrio decision, it's honestly fucking retarted. Recently started using it and it does so much work it's insane.
>>
>>32218919
The only ones you need to ban on there are Gross, Greninja, and Pheromosa.

Fags like you do realize the reason Lando-T gets so much usage it because it checks so many things, not because it's OP, right? There is never a scenario in which you go "Oh shit, that guy has Lando-T! Now I'm fucked!" unlike with Greninja or Mega-Gross.
>>
>>32220542
Without dugtrio stall vs stall came down to 1000+ turn matches
>>
>>32218919
>Lando
While I don't think he's ban worthy I definitely agree he is pretty busted.
>Metagross
Fuck this thing, too much fucking coverage.
>Pheramosa
Yeah get this shit out of here, thank for they suspecting.
>Protean/Ash
I mean there's a reason this thing got banned in X/Y.
>Lele
While annoying as fuck this is fine.
>Dugtrio
Yo this thing is actually busted how was it not banned. So much fun to use though.
>Celesteela
I don't think this is a problem.
>>
>>32220570
That makes sense, I'm glad they didn't. I've been having too much fun and anything that fucks stall I'm down for
>>
>>32220592
Well no, dugtrio getting banned would have been the better result since it would make stall vs stall an unwinnable situation without a forfeit. If that happened they would have had no choice but to put some kind of nerf on stall in place.
>>
>>32220588
>lele is fine
>megagross is not
I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>Metagross is now considered cancer by /vp/
What went wrong? Last gen Metagross and it's Mega was fine but now everyone and their grandma hate it's guts. Did Metagross shit in everyone's collectively cornflakes?
>>
>>32220641
lele's terrain is a good buff for it, aside from that I'm not sure
>>
>>32220641
>waaaah I want to play with my new fairy toys but metal spooder won't let me
that and megas get their speed boost from the first turn
>>
>>32220641
changes to the speed mechanics of megas
>>
>>32220641
The current state of the meta has made megagross much better than it was last gen.
Also the mega speed change and the addition of psychic terrain are pretty huge buffs.
>>
>>32220689
honestly I don't like the terrains given that by themselves they invalidate entire strategies rather than add new ones (like weathers do)

immunity to status and immunity to priority are just downright stupid
>>
>>32220113
While you send whatever you think works in that situation, Zard X is going to dance. And if you think hazeoex will work, it gets EQ
>>
WTF!?!? Why isn't Decidueye on this list?
>>
>>32220712
The terrains aren't broken, it's just that an ability to set a terrain on entry is retarded
>>
>>32220588
Dugtrio escaped the ban by an hair. It's definitely getting suspected again sooner or later.
>>
Just use Swiftdra + Alolachu FFS you dumb dirty double niggers
>>
>people actually having a problem with ashninja

Just use Fini
>>
>>32220959
>people having problems with pheromosa
just use toxapex xDDDD
>>
>>32220811
xD
>>
>>32218926
fpbp

If you can't handle the heat get outta the kitchen.
>>
>>32220959
I want to see Fini keep taking Specs Hydro from Kingdra and Greninja in the rain, while having spikes and stealth rock up.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.