[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the best 3ds to play pokemon on /vp/? I need a new one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 3ds-btm.png (132KB, 466x348px) Image search: [Google]
3ds-btm.png
132KB, 466x348px
what is the best 3ds to play pokemon on /vp/? I need a new one
>>
>>32215447
Technically the best is the New 3DS (I prefer the XL because tiny screens are ass).
XLs aside though
Best
>functionality
New 3DS
>Price
2DS
>>
>>32215447
there is no "best"
N3DSXL takes getting used to but is totally viable
2DS if price point is a big concern
N3DS is difficult to get at a decent price in America but may be worth it if you plan to collect a lot of faceplates

I wouldn't bother with a 3DSXL or a 3DS unless you really like one of the limited edition colors
>>
>>32215447
New 3DS XL is great:Large screens,better performance then the old 3DS,the ability to stream without a capture card and more.
>>
Dual IPS N3DS XL
>>
>>32215447
I haven't checked the prices in a while, but, imo, a n3ds wasn't really worth the higher price around the time I was looking for one. You only get slightly better performance and a whopping amount of two exclusives. S/M run like ass on either device anyway.
The 2ds is akward to take around, and it not being foldable bugs me, so I prefer the 3DSXL.
>>
If you have the money, I'd second the New model. Either XL or regular size is good, depending how beefy your hands are. If you install CFW (which you definitely should, if only for easy injection, custom themes, and emulation), the extra money's well worth it.

Are the $100 N3DS still a thing? That was a great deal.
>>
New 3DS. Not XL, just the regular one. The aliasing in these games is already pretty bad, on the stretched screens they look awful.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.