[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started watching pokemon (xy) again after 17 years and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 20130615_pansy.jpg (92KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
20130615_pansy.jpg
92KB, 640x360px
Just started watching pokemon (xy) again after 17 years and I have 3 questions.

1.) Why is Ash/Satoshi still a kid and why is he still a terrible pokemon trainer?

2.) Why are there no ugly women in the pokemon universe?

3.) Why is team rocket still trying to get the shitty pikachu? (and who is the blue thing they got with them)
>>
Watch the mega specials if you want a show about how a pokemon anime should be.
>>
>>32212108
1) It is a cartoon for little kids
2) It is anime
3) See #1
>>
1) he has a rare disorder, i forgot the name, but basically he doesn't physically age (at least doesn't look like he gets older)
he uses this to his advantage to travel around on government money and hang out with young girls. truly a despicable human being

2) most cute/attractive anime women are average looking, it's just the artstyle. don't worry about it too much

3) years of failure have damaged their psyche beyond repair, in their minds pikachu is extremely rare and most powerful pokemon, and they would do anything to please daddy (giovanni. who doesn't really care, he just wants them out of his hair)
blue thing is a giant inflatable condom possessed by a ghost, they won it at a fair
>>
>>32212124
This 4 episodes and you will be more satisfied than finishing the whole anime
>>
>>32212108
1) No gonads = no hormones for puberty
2) They get painted purple and caught in pokeballs. According to the execs of the ashnime, human females only have one purpose and that's to serve as eye candy for boys.
3) Too many thundershocks fried their brains. As for Wobbuffet, look up the 802 species yourself.
>>
>>32212124
Pretty much. While I don't hate Ash, I found Alain much more interesting. Even if he's a Gary stu of sorts
>>
>>32212534
All he did was just use his pokemon good.
Something that the main anime just cant have.
>>
File: m.png (105KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
m.png
105KB, 300x225px
>>32212108
>no ugly women
>>
1) The anime needs to continue
2) They’d all be drawn with the same face anyway
3) Because Ash’s the main character and that’s a Wobbuffet. Like from Pokémon Gold and Silver.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.