[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: pokemon_go_logo.png (119KB, 608x370px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_go_logo.png
119KB, 608x370px
What went wrong?
>>
>>32211562
normies, shit servers and shit battle system
>>
>>32211562
Niantic.

I would honestly have rather had some mainstream publisher be incharge of it than Niantic. Absolutely pathetic excuse for a company. They didn't prepare at all for widespread server issues, they treated their customers like shit, they shut down third party sites for no reason, and blatantly made the game much harder halfway through to get people to spend more money.
>>
>>32211562
save your candies :^)
>>
Everything.
>>
normies
>>
The fact that Niantic basically said "we're aware that people are cheating in our game but we're going to let them keep doing it"
>>
>>32211562
Summer ended and everyone had to go back to school and work, then Fall ended and it became too cold to do fuck-all.

Not to mention the huge disadvantage people living rural areas had, where the only pokemon you found were Pidgey and Rattata, and the only pokestop for miles was your local baptist chruch/meth lab
>>
>>32211562
too many things.
>>
File: latest-2.jpg (89KB, 480x355px) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.jpg
89KB, 480x355px
>>32212073
This.
>spoofing is ok go ahead and do it!
>what's that? A third party made a site that's easier to find Pokemon with beacause we're too incompetent to get our in game radar to work? Shut those fuckers down!
>>
>>32212073

The fact that cheating is the only thing making this game semi-playable says all you need to know about this game.
>>
No battling, no trading, no interaction with friends whatsoever outside of gyms, and even then.

Rewards people who live in cities and punishes people who live in rural areas. Live where Pokemon would actually be? Sorry, you only get Pidgeys and Rattatas maybe. Live above a Starbucks? Infinite items and rare Pokemon.

No training, just catching the same Pokemon over and over again. Tedious and bording, and makes 99% of your Pokemon feel completely disposable.

Randomized movesets that you can't do anything about. Farm Charmanders for 6 hours only to get the worst possible Charizard.

No events, bosses, etc. like in the trailer.

Game sucks.
>>
>>32211562
You have to go in the normies world
>>
>>32211562
Getting shot for wandering into the wrong PokeHood
>>
>>32212170
>Sorry, you only get Pidgeys and Rattatas maybe.
Don't forget Sentret and Hoothoot
>>
>>32212206
I stopped playing before the Johto update because the game is shit.
>>
>>32212206
>>32212210
Same, I uninstalled to make room for other games
>>
> Internet connection issues
> GPS issues
> Server problems
> In-game radar issues
> Lack of timer to know when Pokemon despawn
> Lack of connection to Pokemon
> Lack of motivation to get them all
> No legendaries
> No bosses or challenges other than gym's which offer no benefit other than more options to encourage collecting them all
> No trading
> No proper gym mechanics
> AR is akwardly implimented and offers no enjoyable gameplay additions so is often turned off
> Unbalanced gyms that you would be unable to take down solo
> Areas tend to have a majority of specific player types meaning you'll often find local gyms to be the same colour
> Power consumption
> Most the players are lazy and the game primarily promotes being a walkfag
> Most the players are kids
> Criminals using Pokemon Go to lure people
> No Pokestops in rural areas
> No good Pokemon in rural areas
> Vastly rewards people with money to travel or spend
> Vastly rewards people who live in a city
> Spoofing encouraged
>>
>>32211562
Why is there still no trading?
>>
>>32212603
Niantic.
>>
>>32212603
This game is essentially a reskin of Ingress. Not only is Niantic a TERRIBLE developer, but people will keep playing this garbage and spending money on it because it's got Pokemon in it. So why go through the trouble when they can just wait until the hype dies down more before introducing a feature that should have come stock? Literally the iPhone model.
>>
>>32211562
You & the rest of your cum guzzling faggots.

If Pokemon Go would of just stayed 18 - 30 yr old bisexual beautiful women and not edgelord fedora furry queer bimen fake gendered shitstains then we'd of been fine.

But no.

You autistic buttfuckers had to come in and bullshit through everything. Just kill yourselves and leave me as the only man amongst beautiful women as all the fat women will be purged.

Seriously.

Kill yourselves.
No, I'm not saying this just because.
I'm being serious.
Because if you don't then when a real world wide Purge is put into action & Law..
I'm becoming the first built Santa. I'm flying across the world in one night and reducing your numbers until there's only one genepool to choose from.

Mine. Me.
And all Sons I have?
Killed.
Murdered.
Until I am in my late 70's and there has to be a male. By the time he could be a threat to my worldly Harem I'll be on death's door.

So this is my reality.
And you all WILL make it happen.

Pokemon Go + nothing but fine women.

Got me?
>>
>>32212652
If I get dubs you gay
>>
>32212652
Trying too hard, not even worth the (you)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.