[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Devil's Deal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: satan.jpg (27KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
27KB, 600x450px
>Your most-desired feature becomes a permanent part of future Pokemon games, whether it actually exists yet or not.
>IN EXCHANGE, Sonichu will become an actual Pokemon, and this cannot ever be undone.

Well, do you take the Devil's deal? If so, what feature did you request?
>>
Never having Sonichu in a Pokemon game
>>
File: 2668-meowth_large.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
2668-meowth_large.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
But what if my most-desired feature is to remove Sonichu if he gets added?
>>
>>32211155
Then nothing effectively happens, you dingus.
>>
>>32211155
>dub trip dubs

Well OP?
>>
File: 1489911711199.png (54KB, 153x177px) Image search: [Google]
1489911711199.png
54KB, 153x177px
I'd rather,
Stick eels in my ass,
Paper cuts on my urethra,
Shit rubbed in my eyes,
Crabs on my nipples,
Hair on fire,
No sheckles,
And on the street alone.
>>
Honestly wouldn't even mind having Sonichu in the game if they just made him shit in terms of stats and constantly ridicule him.
>>
>>32211158
But then my most-desired feature wouldn't be a part of the games, despite what was said.
>>
I can deal with Pokémon I dislike so having Sonichu isn't that big of a deal.

Not being a turbo autist has its perks.
>>
>>32211155
Then you get it for free

In all likeliness this deal would not be offered to you then, as the Devil exists to fuck with people (Hence why is name is just a contraction of "Do Evil") Perhaps as an alternative he would make Sonichu real BUT the rest of the pokemon in the new gen are something you would despise.
>>
>>32211183
But what if I despise good things?
>>
>>32211194
Then the next dex is literally one sonichu and the best pokemon ever designed I suppose. Whatever it takes to make you unhappy. Or he just offers you a job.
>>
>>32211198
But my most-wanted feature is for Sonichu to be removed if he gets added, so why would he be in the dex?
>>
>always a full battle frontier in exchange for a jokemon

Sounds good, as long as chris-chan still has no legal say about sonichu or anything related to pokemon
>>
What if my most desired feature is having Sonichu in the game?
>>
>togedemaru
I think someone already made a deal
>>
>>32211590
you get two!
>>
>>32211146
>sonichu
nah I'll pass
satan will find a way to fuck me over and shove it in my face
>>
>>32211608
That's not much of a "deal with the devil" is it then?
>>
>>32211146
i'll take that trade as long as you give seals and kurt back
>>
>>32211146
most people would tolerate it as a joke, so better try
>but humans having romantic relationships with pokemon become a solid part of the game's story and NPC interactions
to trigger at leat 50% of the playerbase
>>
I dont know shit about game design so no
>>
>>32211626
This.
>>
>>32211621
you just happen to be a horrible person, so your motives align with the devil's.
>>
File: 1402162704907.jpg (29KB, 499x498px) Image search: [Google]
1402162704907.jpg
29KB, 499x498px
>>32211641
You got me there.
>>
>>32211177
Nice get!
And yeah, I agree.
>>
>>32211146
Sure why not. its just another pokemon.

ok devil,

Make balio real.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.