[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/POKEMON/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: AshXYanime.png (84KB, 253x393px) Image search: [Google]
AshXYanime.png
84KB, 253x393px
Will Ash ever manage to win a league?
>>
why would that matter
>>
>>32210151
I want /ourguy/ Ash to win a major league just once :'(

He's come so far... he deserves it...
>>
BURASTO
>>
Meh...after what happened in XY, I imagine many people just don't give a damn anymore after what loss.
>>
>>32210193
That really doesn't answer the why. Why a League? Yes, he's come far, and he's rewarded for that by having his dick sucked by literally everyone, and even saving the world. So why a League? What difference does a League trophy make?

And I'm not really sure about "he's come so far" part. Yes, he's been at it for a while, but he isn't getting any stronger, because every time his team gets good, he boxes that team. He's at the same level he was in Johto or Hoenn.
>>
>>32210408
This. Satoshi will never win a league.
>>
>>32210146
Ultimately he will win the Pokemon League and become a if not THE Pokemon Master, its only a matter of when and that is a very difficult question to answer.

>>32210408
>I imagine many people just don't give a damn anymore after what loss.

Unfortunately this is very true, I have no idea what the hell they were thinking when they had Ash lose such a hyped out battle, especially when Ash winning a League has been noted as just one step to being a Master by Ash himself.

>>32210411
That is an outright lie and you know it, every time he goes to a new region and trains Pokemon up their quality goes up, his XY team was easily on the level of some of his best Pokemon that he has used in multiple regions, but you are right that his progress is starting to stagnate, there really just isn't anywhere left for him to go as a trainer other than the Elite Four and Champions.
>>
>>32210411
Because while we never know exactly what a Pokemon Master was by anime standards, we know he's been obsessed with the League since the very beginning. His original hat was even a Pokemon League hat. The most tangible goal ever laid before our hero was overcoming the trials of the League.
>>
>>32210423
And he's back to zero. It doesn't matter what it was in XY. Yes, the team was stronger, but so were his opponents. I can easily argue that it's not Ash who's getting stronger. The entire series is seeing a raise in powerlevel. He's just barely keeping up. If I take every single Pokemon and doubt all of their BST, it doesn't matter that a single Pokemon I like got stronger. Everyone did. And again, he's still at zero. He has a team of base form Pokemon now. I doubt this counts as progress.

>>32210427
He cares about League, thus he should win? Makes sense.
>>
>>32210423
His XY team was indeed one of his best, but it wasn't a steady ascent up to that point. His team selection and win rates have been pretty shaky and inconsistent through the seasons. For example, BW ash felt considerably less competent than DP ash. XY was the first time it felt like his experience culminated into something, and it feels like the SM writers don't have real intention on following that path.
>>
>>32210442
>He cares about League, thus he should win? Makes sense.
It would certainly be validating to people who sympathize with him.
>>
do you think if Ash wins hell collapse and cry
>>
>>32210479
At this point, I doubt many would care.

>>32210442
>doubt all of their BST
Double.
>>
I still think it can happen. We just learned becoming a chuuni battlebot isn't the way to do it. The writers will just answer Ash's efforts with an even more chuuni battlebot.
>>
>>32210146
of course. in the last season ...in like X years

when really no one cares anymore about pokemon
no money to grap
then he can finally win and achieve his end goal - pokemon master

till then
the same like the last 20 years
>>
>>32210500
I feel like if the series was ever in that much trouble, they would just as likely just end the series without a conclusion.
>>
>>32210494
>We just learned becoming a chuuni battlebot isn't the way to do it
What? How did you come to that conclusion? Becoming a battlebot got him the furthest he's ever been. And he lost to the ultimate chuuni battlebot, to the point it ruined his life. If anything, being a chuuni battlebot is THE way to win the league.
>>
File: barabait.png (36KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
barabait.png
36KB, 250x250px
Reminder that Barafags autists are still in denial for thinking Ash will catch the barabait

Reminder that Barafags still try to defend pic related which cant be defended
>>
>>32210146
Who is the autistic looking kid with the yellow rat on his shoulder? What board did I just zone into?!
>>
>>32210507
It's the farthest he's gotten, but I still think Tobias was more bullshit than Alan. Tobias proves they are willing to pit him against completely unfair matches to make sure he loses. Alan shows they are willing to make him lose fair fights too. It's not a great combination.
>>
>>32210521
It doesn't seem unlikely... Ash was in that old leaked concept art sheet with him in it. (With Mallow, he ended up being a pretty regular character too)
>>
>>32210521
See you this Thursday :^]
>>
>>32210537
Fuck off you autistic barafags and go suck on some furry barashittencock

umad lol? triggered le pepe le bane?

hahaha trolley'd trollololololo guy fffffffffuuuuuuu

le showderp army le memes doge wow such kek lmoa top good goy reeee remove genies lol

i like smogon summer go away that tfw when gen 5 was the best gen xD goodra is weak sex only throw ice at cloud that birds

le ash & inflatable serena forced meme anime 4 serious adults cartoons 4 children bulbapedia

le dubs hoopaning dubs trips epic fail checked reaction memes figures waifu?

no trap me too thanks epik fail bro cia a.ge.n.t on.l.y nintendo lankey dankey monkey face fug ray rayyy lmao

le rekt in you're mum cuck ohgodwhy.jpg tamashii raises verlisify paws?

check this article on knowyourmemegenerator.jp meanie poopyhead *screaming shokotan* stealth furry thread

masuda inflatable pony hentai install gentoo melting can't firing my lazer beams top kek la kek

when my frog where pee pee poo poo le robot anita meme kanto remakes no safari zone epic trumpet music #gg

facebook fanpage subscribed upvoted *unleashes dream ball aegislash* john cena reddit only the oldfags

sugimori vintage art your kid your squid shared liked it deviantart battle frontier pls comment on change.org

we can moshi moshi senpai wtf newfag pokemon diversity oras? sjw shill this is bait all ogre diggersby tho post

hex maniac epik moar courtney smelly armpits mayme pfffff bianca is farts ban scald rolf
>>
>>32210543

le showderp army le memes doge wow such kek lmoa top good goy reeee remove genies lol

i like smogon summer go away that tfw when gen 5 was the best gen xD goodra is weak sex only throw ice at cloud that birds

le ash & inflatable serena forced meme anime 4 serious adults cartoons 4 children bulbapedia

no trap me too thanks epik fail bro cia a.ge.n.t on.l.y nintendo lankey dankey monkey face fug ray rayyy lmao

check this article on knowyourmemegenerator.jp meanie poopyhead *screaming shokotan* stealth furry thread

masuda inflatable pony hentai install gentoo melting can't firing my lazer beams top kek la kek

when my frog where pee pee poo poo le robot anita meme kanto remakes no safari zone epic trumpet music #gg

facebook fanpage subscribed upvoted *unleashes dream ball aegislash* john cena reddit only the oldfags

sugimori vintage art your kid your squid shared liked it deviantart battle frontier pls comment on change.org

we can moshi moshi senpai wtf newfag pokemon diversity oras? sjw shill this is bait all ogre diggersby tho post

hex maniac epik moar courtney smelly armpits mayme pfffff bianca is farts ban scald rolf
>>
>>32210550

>>
>>32210554

>>
>>32210579
Fuck off you barafag shits and go suck on some furry barashittencock

>>
>>32210459
I really wish they had stuck with the killer Ash of XY instead of the toddler we got in Sun/Moon.
>>
File: Pepachu.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pepachu.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>32210506
>Ending Pokemon without a conclusion

I don't think I would be able to bear it... no matter how bad the anime has gotten since the first 3 seasons it still deserves a proper ending.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.