[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things GameFreak needs to stop doing to Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: whoseline.jpg (37KB, 600x492px) Image search: [Google]
whoseline.jpg
37KB, 600x492px
ITT: Things GameFreak needs to stop doing to Pokemon
>>
making sexy Pokemon
>>
making non-sexy pokemon
>>
Making pokemon
>>
Making pokemon
>>
making terrible unfinished pokemon games
>>
putting minimal effort into things and handwaving absent things as jokes
>>
>>32209507
>trying to fix what didn't need fixing
>pandering to gen 1
>playing too safe
>thinking their game should be played only by childs and by this i mean why haven't they implemented a difficulty setting
>>
>>32209507
>MinMaxing the fuck out of every legendaries
>Making Water Types
>Creating obvious lies to cover up their mistakes caused by their laziness or autism (Like the Battle Frontier not being in ORAS)
>Pandering to Gen I
>Filling the main games with endless amount of cutscenes
>Keeping U-Turn/Volt-Switch in the game
>Making the powercreep worse
>Fairy Pandering
>Discrimination against the designs made by westerners
>Creating Waifumons
>Removing things we like
>>
Slow, "defensive" stats on Pokemon with terrible defensive typings
>>
File: angry-ash.jpg (51KB, 423x509px) Image search: [Google]
angry-ash.jpg
51KB, 423x509px
They need to stop limiting our choice in order of Gym/Trial.

Kanto and Johto both featured moments where we could collect badges in different orders. I think they didn't go far enough. The map and gyms should be dynamic, scaling to our party so we can tackle them in any order I want.

Make an open-world map. Make the routes actual roads where you'll find the most trainers, and a few trainers out in the wilderness off the routes, where there are more Pokemon. The Legend of Zelda managed to go open-world, why can't Pokemon? Is it because there's no precedence in Pokemon? Screw that, there was no precedence for what we got in Alola either.
>>
>>32209507
Catching Pokemon in balls.
>>
>>32209564
>Discrimination against the designs made by westerners
What? Can you explain to me how GameFreak is doing that? If anything, it's the fans that are at fault. Since many dislike the ones made by westerners
>>
File: IMG_0353.jpg (81KB, 1393x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0353.jpg
81KB, 1393x321px
Daily reminder that '''''''''apparently''''''''' fucking nobody plays the postgame and the majority of players are weak-willed pissbitches who will give when presented with any sort of challenge.
>>
>>32209569
>scaling to our party
That would unintentionally fuck up difficulty a bit, since Pokemon you are looking for would just be near your current level. No longer having to level up the game's pseudo from a low level.
>>
File: 131963716773.png (223KB, 448x240px) Image search: [Google]
131963716773.png
223KB, 448x240px
>>32209603
Then how about gyms scaling to how many badges you already own, at least? Then the stronger Pokemon can be farther from towns, in more and more remote areas of the region. Meaning that more badges necessitate traveling to more dangerous locations, and more dangerous locations require badges to either be allowed in or simply to have an excuse to go there.
>>
Normies get out! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>32209578
Some Pokemon as you know were made by a western named James Turner.
He created the designs for Golurk, Vanilluxe, Mandibuzz, Trevenant, Buzzwole, and Guzzlord.

Aside from Mandibuzz and Buzzwole (although Pheromosa gets better treatment than it), all his Pokemon designed by him have been treated poorly.
>Golurk doesn't have a unique type, has a copy (but worse stats) of Machamp, gets Klutz for no reason, and only has Shadow Punch for a decent Physical Ghost move
>Vanilluxe is Vanilluxe
>Trevenant is also just shit and outclassed
>Guzzlord has by far the worst stat distribution of all time
>>
>>32209685
>tfw Golurk, Vanilluxe, Trevenant, and Guzzlord will never be good
it hurts
>>
Slow, frail mixed attackers.
>>
>>32209524
>>32209528
>>32209535
>>32209564
these
>>
>>32209551
>Why haven't they implemented a difficulty setting
They did, y'all fucking complained about it because the game it came in was too hard as it was for hoennbabbies.
>>
Locking mythicals to gift events in the style of "Here's this incredibly rare Pokémon with planet-shaping power! Have fun, kiddo!"
>>
letting Masuda produce the games
>>
File: IcgZpwq.jpg (16KB, 354x256px) Image search: [Google]
IcgZpwq.jpg
16KB, 354x256px
>>32209507
SLOW
FRAIL
MIXED
ATTACKERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEMOVE THE CANCER THAT IS SFMA
>>
>>32209507
pushing artifacts for evolution methods and breeding. Non retards know why magmar didnt evolve before gen 4 or why eevee didnt evolve with leaf stone.
Stop the events or make them easier to get. I cant understand how they keep doing it when they clearly want to ease new players in.
Evo items not buyable.
>>
File: 1489871335049.gif (557KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489871335049.gif
557KB, 400x400px
>>32209641
Fuck it, just make gyms post game. Then you can challenge them in any order you want.
>>
they need to stop making Pokemon
>>
File: King-N-lord-n-34347664-342-192.jpg (17KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
King-N-lord-n-34347664-342-192.jpg
17KB, 342x192px
remove alle that shit like catching and battling

THEY'RE OUR FRIENDS!
>>
>>32209685
FUCK
>>
>defensive ice types
>>
>>32211484
HP 50
ATK 160
DEF 20
SPA 130
SDF 60
SPD 40

Ability only activates if it's hit
>>
casualizing it.
>>
>>32209507
Dropping good features
Gen 1 pandering
Shit optimization
Cut scenes
Bulky ice types
No post launch content
No post game content
5% encounter rate
and much much more
>>
File: 1475483985005.gif (859KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
1475483985005.gif
859KB, 192x192px
>>32212925
delet that
>>
>>32209507
>awesome design
>its a gimmick stat set
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.