[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the s/m anime looks worse than all of the-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: badchu.png (73KB, 197x160px) Image search: [Google]
badchu.png
73KB, 197x160px
the s/m anime looks worse than all of the-
>>
File: 1481998007815.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481998007815.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
-others
>>
>>32209826
Was about to post this
>>
>>32209826
>cherry picking that one scene from an episode that happened to be low budgeted episode

bitch move from a bitch boy
>>
File: betch.gif (2MB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
betch.gif
2MB, 500x292px
>>32209826
and bitch boys need to be smacked like the bitches they are
>>
File: 1483055289166.jpg (120KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483055289166.jpg
120KB, 800x800px
>>32209826
Goddamn even Dragon Ball Super has better animation than this shit.
>>
>>32209826
there is no excuse
>>32209307
You remember that one shot of ash and pikachu in sm? The one where they both looked like shit? At least pika pika looked good in this one.
>>
File: tumblr_om78xexjv81rd4ymxo4_500.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om78xexjv81rd4ymxo4_500.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>32209959
Need I remind you brain dead fucks that judging the entirety of the series based on one gif from a low budget episode (which every anime has no matter how big it is) does not validate your assumptions or accusations.

I mean isn't it odd how that is the ONLY gif anyone has every posted around meant to justify their accusations on the animation?

Surely if the show was as bad as all you make it out to be you'd be able to dredge up more than just that huh?

But you can't, because that would mean pulling from any other episode which isn't that one low budget Litten episode, and that might mean admitting that you were wrong.
>>
>>32209922
You mean like what OP is doing? Go back to circlejerking in your ashnime general.
>>
SM has better Animation than most other seasons and its art style is better than BW at least, I wish Ash didn't look so goddamn goofy in SM though but hey! gotta rush out the new series instead of fine tuning your anime and its new art style.
>>
At least this Pikachu looks on model, look at this shit >>32209826
>>
Who let the amourfags out of their cage again?
>>
>>32209826
SM shills will defend this
>>
Really hate the overall animation S/M to the point where I don't think I'll be able to watch it.

What's up with Ash's face?!?
>>
>>32210036
SM is literally just a much much worse Mob Psycho 100 in terms of animation and art style. Both have a very underwhelming and shitty art style that makes it easier to animate it more fluently. But Mob Psycho 100 keeps up the godly animation almost all the time while SM looks like trash with bad animation and off models 9/10 scenes. Right now you're literally cherry picking you hypocrite. You can do that with ANY anime.
>>
>>32211618
Fuck you and your fucking brain.
Pokémon = long runnin
Mob psycho= not long runnin

If you think that you can judge anything relative of animation, first, you need to learn that you have a little brain problem dude!?

Go to your godly animated animes like dragon ball or one piece my nigga.

Pokémon SM is the best animated long runnin of all time, and i hate the series, but i can recognice the work of persons like Aito Ohashi or Masaaki Iwane.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.