[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /vp/ think about fangames and rom hacks? Recently I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0202.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0202.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
What does /vp/ think about fangames and rom hacks? Recently I'm playing a Pokémon fan game named brick bronze, which is on of all things ROBLOX. The game's okay, except for the shit graphics. What about you, /vp/?
>>
Fangames are the plaque. I'm glad Nintendo has been removing them.
>>
>>32209025
I dislike them but I don't discourage people from playing them.
I prefer the official games for various reasons.
>>
>>32209025
I like them alot,they give me something to play while I wait for more main games
>>
>>32209025
The fact I wasted my time hatching 2000 Eevees in that game reminded me of how I wasted a part of my life.
>>
From what I hear, Brick Bronze makes the developers some good money and by extension makes Roblox good money too. Same for some other shitty Pokemon games like Project Pokemon and Roblox Pokemon Go. Roblox and some of its developers have gotten DMCA'd for other things. Like, this one Payday ripoff game legally had to change the game name or something, and users are flat out banned from uploading any sort of mesh or asset of a Glock because of copyright shit for example. Seeing as how Nintendo is so eager to take down anything using their IP it's only a matter of time before Brick Bronze gets killed too. But damn, it sure does seem that it's taking a long time for them to notice.
>>
I have been playing Clover recently and it may be one of the best I have played so far.
>>
>>32209025
Ones with no fakemon are sometimes ok, but I hate gen 3 romhacks. I despise fakemon to the ends of the earth so anything with fakemon is dead to me forever.
I like that people are big enough fans to put this much work into fan media though.
>>
>>32209025
While I don't play them much, I encourage people to make and play them. You shouldn't always be satisfied with GF's cock. Making your own enriches the community in many ways.
>>
>>32210365
enriching the community with your handmade cock

it all makes sense now
>>
>>32210375
Many tiny cocks are always better than a giant one.
>>
>>32210245
kill yourself right now
>>
>>32210403
Ow the edge
>>
Pokemon Gaia is the only good fangame/romhack. Not countings sims, "ironic" games, MMOs or experimental concepts. Everything else is either shit or passably decent.
>>
File: 1489798885439.png (127KB, 253x393px) Image search: [Google]
1489798885439.png
127KB, 253x393px
>>32209025
>roblox
>>
>>32209944
It'd be a legal clusterfuck if nintendo tried to strike it down.
>>
>>32211935
>not playing roblox

that really wewe's my LAD right now lmao
what year is it? xDD
>>
chris its time to stop playing this hehehe
>>
>>32209025

I've been playing pokemon eclat pourpe which is a french romhack of pokemon firered, it's surprisingly pretty good

>Difficulty settings, easy or hard
>You can see flying pokemons like pidgeottos, butterfly, zubats and others along with plenty of walking pokemons across each areas
>Swamp and other style area
>The bike is replaced by a arcanine
>Moving trees and the like
>pic related is a town that uses alakazams to go around it, also features a clothing shop

I'm genuinely surprised at how alive the game is and i only have two badges so far, this is exactly what i wanted to see in a pokemon game
>>
>>32215544
Looks interesting,I've seen a few nice ones but they aren't in English.
>>
>>32209025
>playing Pokemon on roblox

We're reaching levels of autism that shouldn't even be possible.
>>
>>32209025
I'm not against them but I haven't found a single one I liked
fakemon games are cancer
some difficulty/full dex hacks are fun
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.