[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kanto Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: Kanto.jpg (181KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
Kanto.jpg
181KB, 1000x668px
Let's have a Kanto thread

Discuss anything Kanto related
>Favorite Pokemon
>Favorite Towns
>Memories

Keep it civil, folks
>>
>>32208236
Shit region.
>>
>>32208236
>Favorite Pokemon
Arcanine has and still is my favorite
>Favorite Towns
Celadon is probably my favorite but I love Cerulean for the music
>Memories
FRLG specially, I remember getting through Mt.Moon and Rock Tunnel without flash b/c I didn't want to teach it to anyone
>>
>>32208236
and thus started another region war thread.
>>
>>32208279
I'm planning on doing one for each Region. Just waiting for the cooldown to end. I just want people to go into threads for the regions they like and talk about positive things instead of being negative. Guess it won't work since this is /vp/
>>
Even though it would trigger /vp/ I'd like a new kanto game. A sequel only though. I feel like there's a lot they could do with Kanto. Such a comfy region
>>
>>32208293
This is a bad idea. Every time a boxart thread or any thread with any region on it, the shitposters and falsefaggers magically appear. These threads sound nice, but probably just going to end up in more butthurt
>>
>>32208236
>Favorite Pokemon
Vulpix or Psyduck. Even though Golem is pretty much my eternal mainstay (except for the American regions, because Unova doesn't have it and Alola's Golem is shite). I might say Psyduck though, because in my "Characters" folder, the only one that isn't a girl or Gardevoir is Psyduck. It's just too cute, and perfect for reaction images.

>Favorite Towns
Lavender. Spooky Town forever.

>Memories
One time a friend loaned me Yellow. I played through it and got to the League. I'd beaten my rival every time, so when it came down to the final battle he had Jolteon. We'd knocked each other's Pokemon down to our last. His Jolteon. My Pikachu. Both low on health. No opportunity to heal, he'll just knock Pikachu back down to low health, or out completely. I took a risk on Slam.

It connected. I won. I was the League Champion.

It is still one of the best memories I've ever had playing Pokemon.
>>
File: Kitty Tauros.png (49KB, 352x229px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty Tauros.png
49KB, 352x229px
We counting if they're safari natives?
>>
File: d-nite.jpg (7KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
d-nite.jpg
7KB, 264x191px
>>32208236
Favorite will always be dragonite. As for my favorite town, Cinnabar Island with its great music. Really all the music in the originals is amazing. Masuda, whatever his other faults, was a great composer. As for stories... I remember when the game came out me and a friend spent a good 30 minutes trying to get out of the player's house before giving up. It took me about six months before I saw the anime and was hooked and got a copy of my own.
>>
>>32208236
>Favorite Pokemon
Alakazam forever and ever
>Favorite Towns
They are all shit to be honest, Vermilion has good music and Lavender was very memorable though
>Memories
Going through Cerluean cave for the first time, Red was the first pokémon game i beat legitimately too

>>32208279
Kanto is my second least favorite region but there is some shit i enjoy here and there
>>
>>32209438
Seems like it just ends with no one replying. Kinda why I stopped making these after Johto.
>>
>>32209438
It's not a bad idea. Shitposters can off themselves.

I'm not going to stop making appreciation threads because of faggots trying to ruin everything.
>>
>>32208236

Dodrio is literally based.

Is there a reason to use him over other normal/flying types now that he has jump kick or is staraptor still better in every way? I don't know or really care about competitive but I'd still like it if my bro became actually good.
>>
>>32208236
Favourite pokemon
Lapras

Favourite Town
Celadon City

Memories
My Nidoking saving me from a wipe with 2 crits in a row when I was in rock tunnel. I decided to say fuck flash and just walked through it blind. Near the end some faggot with a slowpoke challenged me to a battle and almost wiped me.
>>
File: x4C2K4a.jpg (319KB, 1000x991px) Image search: [Google]
x4C2K4a.jpg
319KB, 1000x991px
best route
>>
File: 1477975412949.png (414KB, 600x520px) Image search: [Google]
1477975412949.png
414KB, 600x520px
>>32208236
Favorite Pokemon is Charizard.

Town would be Celadon or Lavender. I really like the atmosphere in Lavender, with the nice music and all. And I really like Celadon's design, being so big in size, and there's a lot to do in the town.

Memory would be my first League, in Yellow. I was young and had no idea what I was doing, so I was really underleveled and had shit moves, and I was too much of a retard to just grind. It took me a couple of days and it was a real struggle getting through.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.