[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt: Sweeping sets that aren't smogon Sweeping beauty (Mimikyu)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Sweeping Beauty.jpg (41KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
Sweeping Beauty.jpg
41KB, 630x630px
Itt: Sweeping sets that aren't smogon

Sweeping beauty (Mimikyu) @ Leftovers
Ability: Disguise
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Shadow Claw
- Leech Life
- Swords Dance
Nature is from smogon cause I felt too lazy to pick it out myself, so I just abused their preset function. Still not completely the set
>>
>>32207577
what are you talking about, i see this set daily pretty much
>>
negro that's the standard mimikyu set except with leftovers instead of life orb / z-ghostium and leech life instead of shadow sneak

ie worse
>>
>>32207577
God fucking dammit, I looked him up and the autists basically made my set but worse.

-Replaced leech life with shadow sneak
-Replaced leftovers with life orb

These autists can't even post the best set.
>>
>Not Shadow Sneak instead of Leech Life
>>
>>32207577
That is literally the smogon set, but with leech life instead of shadow sneak.
>>
>>32207593
>ie worse
No recovery. Now, tell me, how the fuck is no recovery recoil dealing better?
>>32207600
t. Smogonfag who doesn't know the meaning of recovery
>>
>>32207603
Acknowledged this with >>32207595, but my set's better because I have a way of recovering so that I don't get fucked too hard.
>>
>>32207606
mimikyu has shit bulk so leftovers will not help it, it wants to hit harder

leech life hits nothing relevant that ghost / fairy doesn't and again does nothing to change the fact that mimikyu will get 2hko'd by everything anyways
>>
>>32207621
I was going to laugh at OP but you had to go and explain why he's a moron.
>>
>>32207621
Try running the set CORRECTLY on showdown.
May be posting a sweep later tonight once I get work done.
He's been working with me because I've been playing AG and all the people playing use dragons and fairies and dark types and nothing else.
>>
Fuck the smogonfags, use you're bros /vp/oreons!
>>
>>32207635
congrats you can beat 14 year olds using in-game teams on the ladder that has even more scrubs than sub 1100 OU
>>
heres a mix and mega meme i made:

metarock (Regirock) @ Metagrossite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 136 Atk / 120 SpD / 252 Spe
Careful Nature
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Stone Edge
- Iron Head

it sweeps as long as they dont lead with pheromosa or groudon
>>
>>32207662
>playing OU
>letting autistic 35yo neckbeards dictate what you use

Wow, such fun.
>>
>>32207675
so what do you use that's banned from OU?
>>
>>32207747
They banned my bro Primal Groudon
>>
>>32207747
Evasion moves cause they're fun and they're what people actually use in game. Also, multi-stat moody smears
>>
>>32207782
yes dice rolls are so fun, truly the epitome of competitive gaming
>>
>>32207789
LMAO just use swift?!?!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.