[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know it's coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

You know it's coming
>>
>3DS

Yeah sure lol
>>
>>32207075
>what are VC re-releases
FRLG being outdated and not being playable on 3DS is not argument because original games just got re-released on 3DS virtual console last year.
>>
not remakes, sequels
>>
I can see a 7th Gen RBY in as much detail as Sun/Moon being worth the money
>>
>>32207111
>GoldenHeartGold & SilverSoulSilver
>>
>>32207075
>>32207111
>remakes exist
>virtual console re-releases exist
>sequels exist
>remakes of the sequels exist
and people still want sequels and remakes.
>>
>>32207083
>thinking they'll put the next game on a new console in the middle of a generation

Retard.
>>
>>32207213
Why wouldn't they? Sales are strong. It's the most powerful handheld ever made. It's a no-brainer.
>>
It's not.

And even if it did, we wouldn't get Blue but Green.

We got Fire Red and Leaf Green, Blue as the sister game has been retconned.
>>
>>32207222
>It's the most powerful handheld ever made
vita plays MGS3 at 30fps while 3DS plays the same game at 20 fps.
>>
>>32207146
Remake
>>
>>32207241
I'm talking about the switch.
>>
>>32207252
switch is more like a wii u that can be taken anywhere.

with expection the rumored pokemon title, all of switch's games are big as home console games or port of wii u games.
>>
>>32207274
>can be taken anywhere
literally a portable.

nintendo killed their home console business and you're too dumb to see past the marketing doublespeak.
>>
>>32207222
They didn't know before, maybe just now they started working on something for the switch, but that game will come after whatever game they already were doing for the 3DS while they waited to see how the switch would do.
>>
>>32207285
>nintendo killed their home console business
then explain breath of the willd, mario kart 10 and splatoon 2.

it's a fucking portable wii u.
>>
>>32207296
explain chrono trigger ds.

literally a snes?

oh, but wait--super mario 64 ds!

so it's an n64!

but wait, even better, like half the ps3 jrpg library got a vita version...

it's a fucking portable you ignorant child. tell your mother you've been using 18+ sites so she can disconnect you already.
>>
>>32207338
i didn't believe you said ps3 jrpg library got a vita version.

this still doesn't explain lack of pokemon games on the switch though.
>>
>>32207111
>sequels
>but with literally the same character so nostalgiafags will not be offended
>>
>>32207075

If it does, I'm done with this franchise. I'm so over Gen 1 crap in all the games, THERE'S NO NEED FOR ANOTHER ONE.
>>
>>32207075
Thats just wishful thinking of people who are obsessed with gen one

Next game and the final 3ds game is either Alola part2 or Kalos part2
>>
>>32207285
And it is too big to fit in your pocket and has garbage battery life. Portability is a gimmick, it is mainly a home console which is why it hooks up to a TV and comes packaged with a controller-housing for the joy cons.

They are not going to release a main-series game on the Switch. They are not going to release a Kanto game because of the redundancy. They are going to do DP remakes, if anything.
>>
>>32210249
>They are not going to release a main-series game on the Switch
And they will release it where?
>>
>>32210249
>And it is too big to fit in your pocket
It just a little bigger than the N3DS XL
>garbage battery life
You really play more than 2.5 hours without access to a power source?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.