[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Leaker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: unrelated.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
unrelated.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
As you may have noticed,from the obiviously many hints and references on SuMo, the next pokemon games will be on Kanto. I'll leak you shortly some features:

-Codename for the titles are: Pkmn Rainbow and Pkmn Storm

-Ho-oh will have as well as Lugia,2 new abilities that will make them change form.

-Ho-oh ability will be Rainbow Dust. Aspect will look much smaller,looking quite exactly like a Phoenix. This ability will revive Ho-Oh in it's new form with 25% of total health when k'od

-Lugia ability will be Silver Gusts. Aspect will be much more like a "jet",a tiny tad bit smaller,but looking extremely "speedy". No big changes on it's aspect. The ability will be triggered when normal Lugia it's under or equal 25% health,granting him the new form as well a boost of +1 on it's every stat. Defense and sp.def will be of course get a small reduction,but in exchange atk and spt.atk will have quite the boost.

-Lillie have become a good trainer during her journey and she will be your rival. You will meet her only at 3/10 of the game story,jus to give an idea

-Lillie mother (Lusamine) has become one of the pokemon researcher studying the kanto region and the transformation of the Alolan forms,and for this motivation during half game she will leave to return to Alola,leaving Lillie in your "custody"

-Red and Blue are not in the game,because the game is based on the same timeline as SuMo,and you may have noticed that they are at the Battle Tree

-The secret of ultrawormholes will be explained a lot further,giving explanation for Lusamine husband,the Tower Master,and Loker.

-Necrozma will be the antagonist of the games. He's not devil,but the fact that losing it's memory is making him act "not-normal" (thats the motivation of why in SuMo during it's standby animation he put a hand on its head and crawl a bit) activating a "calamity" status on the region and you will be asked to seek help from either the "new" legendaries form Ho-Oh/Lugia depending on the game

See you.

D.
>>
>>32206244
>if i write my post in shit english it'll be more convincing
>>
>>32206244
This fanfiction is mediocre at best.
>>
File: latest.jpg (41KB, 584x282px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
41KB, 584x282px
I can't CONTROL IT
>>
File: 1382377754024.jpg (154KB, 484x590px) Image search: [Google]
1382377754024.jpg
154KB, 484x590px
>>32206244
Is-... is that a mega Unown? Yeah, this is fake as shit. not to mention, the reverse search on google pulled loads off of this one.
2/10, made me post.
>>
>>32206286

You stupid cuck piece of shit,can you read filename? I guess no since you're occupied receiving your uncle dick
>>
>>32206300
getting rather specific with the insults, now
is there something you'd like share? something you need to get off your chest?
>>
File: 1471156899690.jpg (10KB, 178x165px) Image search: [Google]
1471156899690.jpg
10KB, 178x165px
I also have a great feeling it will be Kanto to boost sales of the Switch.

Does anyone really think they're going to make the first console Pokemon games a Sinnoh remake? lol
>>
>yfw half of this shit become realityand Ballio is one of the starters
>>
kys timmy
>>
>>32206244
>SuMo

Stop it already. Nobody will take you seriously.

Just go away, please.
>>
>>32206244
>the next pokemon games will be on Kanto
Stopped listening.

Literally no one will give a shit about Lillie in 2 years and we move on to the next set of Pokegirls.
>>
>>32206244
lemurs leg is shit and the artwork is too flat overall
>>
File: muckin about.png (620KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
muckin about.png
620KB, 1280x720px
>>32206244
Seen it before, fake and gay, OP is a faggot, etc.
>>
At least don't use a fake leak image that's THIS new. If you use older ones, at least you can bait some newfags.
>>
>>32206494
>>32206469

It says pic unrelated you stupid fags
>>
>>32206335
i still don't think they're gonna make switch games
the size of the console when it's un-docked is still fucking huge and it's battery lasts 4 hours at moderate consumption

asian pokemon fans won't like it
>>
Oh, I forgot one thing.

Silver is the champion while you can fight Gold in Mt Silver.
>>
>>32206244
This is fake but goddamn if I don't want this shit.
>>
>>32206590
>the size of the console when it's un-docked is still fucking huge
About the same size as an open 3DSXL, which sold well in Japan
>it's battery lasts 4 hours at moderate consumption
I think it would last longer playing Pokemon compared to Zelda. Not that the 3DS battery life was that hot anyway.

It's not like what either of us says matters. If Nintendo sees fit that the next mainline Pokemon game goes to Switch, then it will. If they want to keep the 3DS alive longer they'll keep it on that.
>>
Anybody bitching about this fake shit,but nobody,literally haven't noticed that..a leak can't be secret,since it's "leaked" you know? I always knew /vp/ was a bunch of fucklords,but not at this level of retardness
>>
>>32206244
>Ho-oh
Stopped reading there. Everyone knows Gamefreak doesn't give a shit about gen 2.
>>
>>32206244
Does anybody really bother reading these after a game had released in less than fucking half a year?
>>
>>32206650

You stupid fuck don't know that gamefreak while relasing the current game works immediatly for the next one.

Step up your knowledge you retard piece of shit
>>
>>32206300
>>
Here's a pro tip.
Leakers never know specifics like stat boosts from an ability. It's as much as "new form for so and so".
>>
>>32206244
Fake and gay.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 200x217px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 200x217px
>>32206244
>SuMo
>>
>>32206244
>Ho-oh and Lugia mattering
>Ho-oh, a peacock, becoming a phoenix
>Lillie becoming anyone but SM protag's rival
>Lusamine caring about Alolan forms, not going back to take care of Aether Foundation as soon as she's cured, and leaving Lillie in some stranger's care
>There being any explanation needed for Ultra Wormholes
>>
>>32206827
>ho-oh becoming a Phoenix
>ho oh means phoenix in japanese
Baka anon desu
Not even defending op, you're just dumb
>>
>>32206283
Dark Phoenix Rises!!!
>>
are you underaged or from another country or both
>>
What about Guzma, OP?
>>
>>32206244
Timmy?
>>
>>32206244
Fake but cool pic senpai
>>
>>32206244
>fucking up Lugia and Ho oh
Consider suicide
>>
>>32206748
But gay is (You)
:^)
>>
File: summonallcostsnot.png (2KB, 214x114px) Image search: [Google]
summonallcostsnot.png
2KB, 214x114px
>>32208726
>>32206381
>>
>>32206244
cmon its too early to start with the shitty leaks
>>
>>32206375
>reminder
Ballio was a real pokemon but they had to scrap after leaks.
>>
>>32209814
and killed by money
>>
File: 1480734567978.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1480734567978.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>32206634
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.