[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (93KB, 900x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 900x669px
when
>>
>>32205984
never
>>
>>32205984
>Using a feather spear instead of the retarded hoodie string bow

Would make me unironically like Decidueye
>>
>>32205984
>another ugly mega

Never would be too soon.
>>
File: Shillcat.png (2MB, 1024x1156px) Image search: [Google]
Shillcat.png
2MB, 1024x1156px
>>32205984

Never, Incineroar is our shillmon for this gen.
>>
File: 1484615257821.jpg (90KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484615257821.jpg
90KB, 900x900px
>another special snowflake evolution
hopefully never.
>>
Megas are no longer relevant, so never
>>
>>32205984
>comedy owl
>getting ANYTHING
>>
>>32206315
inb4 that one fab post his 10 page essay about that picture.
>>
>>32205984
Will they make the Ash form bad on purpose again?
>>
>>32206012
>>32206315
>>32206866
>>32206878

Funny thing is comedy relief fag. We know it's you samefagging. But since I know your going to pull out your autobiography. Here's one thing I got to say,

Stay salty.
>>
>>32206878

If Ash-Greninja is any indication, it'd be disgustingly broken

But Ash-Lycanroc or Ash-Incineroar would be far more likely than Ash-Decidueye
>>
i just wanted all the alola starters to get battle bond and all they got were boring z moves.
>>
>>32207703
>But Ash-Lycanroc or Ash-Incineroar would be far more likely than Ash-Decidueye

D-Did this barafag really just say that.

:-D Okay kinds on the scale of one to ten how delusional is this guy.
>>
>>32207803
Zilch! Because we know Rowlet will stay unevolved whereas Incineroar will become Ash's ace.

Silly owlcuck, the only "barafag" is you for obsessing on Incineroar's muscles more than anyone else here!

Why do you keep posting falsehoods and lies, anon?
>>
>>32207703
Greninja was good to begin with though, Decidueye seems to be made with the intention of it being complete shit in mind
>>
>>32206315
When you run out of ideas to prooved that your mon is the new greninja, and you post meaningless pictures.
>>
>>32207845
>So you don't remember the comedy relief fag. That was constantly posting multiple threads of rowlet being a comedy relief pokemon.

I think the owlfags are doing thing this as payback for his senseless shit. And plus why are you mad, they only post like one or two threads. The comedy relief fag posted about ten every 30 minutes.
>>
>>32207845
Comedy relief fag, is that you?
>>
>>32207892
>Decidueye seems to be made with the intention of it being complete shit in mind

This.

You already know what wrong with this sentence. Well at least I know what's happening In the head of a barafag.
>>
>>32208062
Explain in what format Decidueye excels at and why it is a good Pokémon then.
>>
File: Ruowl.png (28KB, 606x296px) Image search: [Google]
Ruowl.png
28KB, 606x296px
lol
>>
>>32208088
Really, you actually want me to explain why Decidueye is so good.

Okay then. Wher do I even start.
Lets see.

Hoodie, orange X on the chest. The green, kakee, and white color palette, the yellow cornea with the red in his pupil gives off sinister vibes, his mask, The cape like wings, the feather on top of his head, but that's just his design. I could go on But I want you to know the whole reason aside from design that makes Decidueye popular.

Now let's talk about why he's so cool. First, the sudden ghost typing that surprised everyone, the lour, he's based off an extinct owl that was native to Hawaii, the fact that he's based off of robin hood, or greeenarrow, or arguably bat man, (hay since his parents are ghost they do count as being dead)the fact that he's a archer , his ability to sneak up behind poeple and catch them without them even noticing, the best grass design, (on par with sceptile) etc.
>>
>>32208326
Competitively, not design. Try again.
>>
>>32208326
Good job completely avoiding the question.
>>
>>32208326
You didn't answer my question.
>>
test
>>
ing
>>
>>32208326
I think that anon meant "how good it is in battle", not "how good it looks".
>>
>>32208326
Mind you, I don't like the design either, but I won't pretend that's an objective fact like you do.
>>
>>32208419
First

>Stop samefagging
>>32208409
>>32208400
>>32208380
>>32208372
>>32208400

Second you never mentioned anything about competitive.

And third, I c as n see your trying to trap me In the thing Decidueye isn't good at, in game. But to answer your question anywas Decidueye is decent in game, not good nor bad just decent.
>>
>>32208326
He meant competitively you fucking ignoramus. Something as subjective as design is irrelevant.

Or are you yourself so aware of the fact that the owl is shit that you have to deflect and go on about its design rather than its actual use?
>>
>>32208570
I'm not samefagging. I'm
>>32208419
>>32208390
and nobody else. I literally can't reply to you more than once a minute. Anyway, I ONLY mentioned competitive:
>Explain in what format Decidueye excels at and why it is a good Pokémon then.
>>
>>32208570
>Stop samefagging
Stop deluding yourself to believe that only one person dislike Decidueye.

>you never mentioned anything about competitive
Read again;
>Explain in what format Decidueye excels at
Unless you're new to this sort of thing, that alone should told you that much.

>Third
In-game doesn't matter. We're talking competitive.
>>
>>32208570
Really? I'm pretty sure the anon mentioned ONLY competitive and nothing about design. And I quote:

>Explain in what format Decidueye excels at and why it is a good Pokémon then.

Format. As in competitive battling.
>>
>>32208588
>I literally can't reply to you more than once a minute
Don't try. If he is who I think he is, he'd accuse you of using multiple devices to post.
>>
>>32208588
Oh, my bad, your right, you did say competitively, I guess I was just speed reading and didn't catch that somehow.

But on the other hand, the of reason why I got it mixed in the first place was because originally we weren't talking about comparative stuff. And speaking of competitive Decidueye wasn't made to excel things, apparently thanks to thoes stupid staff members that thought giving Decidueye 100 special attack and 70 speed was a good idea, they made Decidueye do his own thing, for now Decidueye could be almost about anything, but he's not the best at them tho, he's just decent, he's packed with utility, you can never guess what kind of Decidueye anyone is using, but that's his trick, the element of surprise, but he's just decent at doing it.

But that's pretty much it for Decidueye in competitive, he's just decent, like most pokemon in the games, but since there are so many, there will always be those one that are above him.
>>
>>32208670
>Comedy relief fag, is that you.

Wair, I take it back, of course it's you, it's always you, what the were all the primarena threads taken.
>>
>>32208767
So we agree that Game Freak didn't want to make it amazing like they did for Greninja, right? Then you had no reason to reply to me in the first piace since that's what I said.
>>
>>32207686
Every thread like this i see you fighting an invisible ghost and speaking as if someone other than you is able to be as delusional as to believe that anyone who doesn't like decidueye is just samefagging.

Do you know how you can join decidueye? if you believe hard enough once you kill yourself i believe your spirit will drift into the pokemon world.
Decidueye is waiting anon.
>>
I thought Ash-ninja fans changed their tune after it lost to Zard X in the anime. Do people seriously still like Ash-ninja and want more of this shit?
Good god, I quit if GF is seriously going to make Pokemon-trainer fusions a future generation gimmick.
>>
>>32208833
Dude, don't. I find that guy annoying just as much, but I honestly do worry about his mental state.
>>
>>32208867
it's not that they like ash greninja, it's a faggot so obsessed with decidueye that he believes it deserves an ash evo
>>
>>32208888
Well, not just the OP. I'm talking in general.
>>
>>32208888
>it deserves an ash evo

"It deserves to be punished to become Ash-evo" is more like it.

Seriously, I don't get why anyone wants to associate with Ash of all people.
>>
>>32208925
I think they want it because it's the only way to make it viable. No move tutor or Hidden Ability shit can really save it.
>>
>>32208902
most people who like it like using it in battle and having an exclusive extra mon in their collection

little people (here at least) like it for the anime appearance
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.