[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile, in Alola.....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: alolamap.jpg (162KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
alolamap.jpg
162KB, 770x562px
>>
Ducking abrafags trying to make us howlbros look bald
>>
WHERE'S MY FUCKING POSTGAME
>>
>>32205113
My house just got destroyed by a giant mosquito, should I be worried?
>>
>>32205167
No
>>
File: 127018_200w.jpg (25KB, 220x307px) Image search: [Google]
127018_200w.jpg
25KB, 220x307px
I just met the normal trial captain
are they a boy or a girl?
>>
HOLY SHIT, THESE MALASADAS ARE SO FUCKING GOOD
>>
>>32205113
kanto,malasadas, kanto, new league, kanto, kanto, kanto.

did i mention kanto?
>>
i miss my mom and big brother.
>>
>>32205500
genwunners are the cancer killing pokémon.
>>
>>32205113
This region is smaller than my dick.
And that's quite of an achievement.
>>
>>32205167
You should be happy that you're alive.
>>
>see the Champion autistically riding Tauros in circles
what do
>>
Who the fuck made this electric wire thing, and why the fuck is it sweeping my team?
>>
Ayy mon, you can't take those black sands back to Unova with you! Haven't you heard of Bulu's curse?
>>
>>32206311
B-but this is my shiny Palossand! I can't leave her here!
>>
>>32205178
yes
>>
>>32206453
>her
>>
>>32206453
I'll have you know that constructing sandcastles is an illegal act in these areas, and is punishable by three days worth of pyukumuku chucking.
>>
>>32206522
Yes, because Palossand has genders. Mine just so happens to be female.
>>
WHAT'S THIS, A LAND WOEFULLY UNDERPOPULATED BY FOSSILS?
>>
>>32206558
That means $60,000 Pokedollars, woo!

>>32206591
Silly anon, Alola couldn't possibly have any fossils of their own. How's Kalos doin' with those revived Tyrantrums running loose?
>>
Why do we have Bellossom as one of our mascots if the whole Oddish line is absent in our region?
>>
Living here blows. Every time I try to go up to a door it won't open. Pokemon that are supposedly native here and advertised to death are nowhere to be found. Speaking of Pokemon, where are the Bellossom? Where are the Mantine? Where are the Tropius? Some tropical region this is. Every native person I talk to doesn't even talk about Alola. They rather sperg out uncontrollably about Kanto. One guy I tried to talk to immediately pulled his pants down and started masturbating while screaming out "Oh god! Yes! Professor Oak! Pikachu! Team Rocket was so epic!". I want to get out of here.
>>
this is a shit thread, no one has been mentioning kanto every 15 minutes.
>>
Miss Kahili closed the golf fields again for practice, fuck this shit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.