[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm replaying HeartGold from the beginning. Ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Mareep.png (559KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mareep.png
559KB, 1080x1080px
I'm replaying HeartGold from the beginning.

Ask me anything
>>
File: ampharos3.png (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ampharos3.png
59KB, 600x600px
>>32201069
will you hurry the fuck up and evolve already so I can fuck you
>>
i will not ask you anything
>>
>>32201069
Which Pokemon in your party, if you absolutely had to, would you fuck?
>>
>>32201077
No way, he'd lose all his wool!

>>32201085
>Mareep
>Hoppip
>Spinarak
>Hoothoot

I'm staying with mareep because of maximum fluff
>>
>>32201069
Did you will have a Ampharos in your team?
>>32201077
Lol that's cute anon i fucking love that Sheep
>>
Who did you pick as your starter?
>>
>>32201119
I actually have the evolution screen in front of me right now. (to flaffy).
I was thinking about letting be a marrep, since I like it more, but I don't want to force that kind of gimmick.
>>
>>32201069
Any reason why?

I replayed it recently and honestly didn't like it too much. I like johto but fuck is it probably the shittiest region in terms of selection and level scaling. I got so fed up of only seeing shit that I just genned some pokemon for my team.

Its not bad but the remake really should've rebalanced everything.
>>
>>32201135
Cyndaquil, he's boxed. Starters are monotonous.

>>32201144
The main reason? My brother wanted to play Sun, so I let him erase my file. He isn't a pokemon guy, and is way older than me, so I let him take it and the 3ds. Secondly, I'm using this opportunity to enjoy my favorite generation (oh shi-).
even with it's flaws, there's a real sense of nostalgia and comfyness to be experienced, wich will let me forever enjoy the game, specially since johtomons are my favorite-designed pokemon.
>>
>>32201192
>boxing starters during a playthrough ever
wipe your fucking save and leave this board
>>
>>32201192
>he didn't pick Tododile

THAT'S ABSOLUTELY your choice and I respect it. All starters are great in my eyes, but you may not like them and that's fine
>>
>>32201069
Hey I'm also playing HeartGold. Do you already have your 6 in mind?

Are you hoping for a balanced team (in terms of type compatibility) or just having fun?
>>
>>32201069
How autistic are you? The story mode prevents me from replaying pokemon games.
>>
>>32201199
That just means he has taste. Of all the cool pokemon each gen offers there is little reason to keep your boring ass starter. Your telling me in gen 5 you actuall wasted a slot on the garbage starters?
>>
>>32201219
>The story mode prevents me from replaying playing Pokemon
>Story

This is Johto, anon...
>>
>>32201069
Are you having fun?
>>
File: really.png (44KB, 220x287px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
44KB, 220x287px
>>32201199
Oh, no, I like the starters, but it just feels like wearing a uniform sometimes. I'd probably fight with them post game, or with friends, but not during the story.

>>32201202
Totodile's cool yo

>>32201214
Some of them, I do, but I mostly go with whatever I feel like. I only have 2 rules.
>Johto only
>Preferably something I haven't had on my team before.
That way it's a fresher experience.

>>32201219
Wait, there's a story!?!??!!?!?!?
>>
>>32201266
Take underappreciated pokemon like shuckle, qwilifish, and dunsparce with you. Those guys deserve love too.
>>
File: love bugs.png (130KB, 747x667px) Image search: [Google]
love bugs.png
130KB, 747x667px
Doing a all bug run of SS, may as well post here. This is my team so far.

Heracross
Scizor
Shuckle
Pinsir

Who should my last two be?
>>
>>32201069
>From the beginning

Where else do you usually start op?
>>
>>32201302
Venomoth + Foretress
>>
File: moth.png (91KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
moth.png
91KB, 500x439px
>>32201343
Venemoth is good.

I like forretress but it feels a bit redundant with shuckle. It's a possibility though.
>>
>>32201278
Sure! Getting qwilfish or shuckle for sure.

>>32201302
That's Neato! Take Foretress, or even Ledyba because why not.

>>32201309
From your last savepoint anon.

I'll be back in an hour.
>>
>>32201069
Are you replaying HeartGold from the beginning?
>>
>>32201199
>trying this hard to fit in
cmon kid
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.