[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: horny.gif (204KB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
horny.gif
204KB, 500x207px
so a goldeen and a rhyhorn killed my three best team members in ONE battle in a nuzlocke with horn drill and i'm wondering if should i count it. (post some unfair deaths you've had in a nuzlocke too.)
>>
My Krookidile got killed by a Guillotine from a Scolipede in a locke I did of X
>>
>>32200110
i would say why did u leave a krookidile in on a scolipede but i left my gliscor in on a goldeen so nvm lol
>>
>>32200030
Why would you not count it? Have of the fun of nuzlockes are having some random ass bullshit happen that fucks you over.
>>
>>32200147
it's fun but also not cause u have to grind up stuff again and it's sad
>>
>>32200110
Wait, it was a Pinsir, actually. Was thinking it was Scolipede as that that guy had one as well
>>
The only one I'd count as bullshit was that one shitty trainer in Platinum just south of Veilstone--asshole has a level 30 Goldeen with Horn Drill, which is technically not possible since it cannot learn Horn Drill until level 41 in Gen 4.
>>
>>32200147
So nuzlockers are masochist after all.
>>
>>32200030

your loss, anon. you have to deal with it and grind back to the point you are with your other pokemons

Nuzlockes are a pain in the ass on that level for a reason
>>
>>32200030
I lost my Geodude to Mars' Zubat in Pearl. Piece of shit knew Giga Drain.
>>
>>32200687
That dick killed my Scyther not two minutes ago. I hate that one trainer more than any else.
>>
>>32200030
Lost my Monferno to a Counter Heracross. Fuck Heracross.
>>
Was it in the battle restaurant in DPP? Keep them alive. I lost a carnevine like that. It's an optional battle and it's BS.
>>
>>32201779
I regret not letting carnevine just live. PUT THEM BACK ON YOUR TEAM! REEE-
>>
>>32200687
>which is technically not possible since it cannot learn Horn Drill until level 41 in Gen 4.
If you chuck two Goldeens with Horn Drill in the daycare, you get a level 1 Goldeen with Horn Drill. If an unevolved Pokemon learns a move by level up, that move is legal at any level.
>>
>>32200687
This guy >>32201819 is actually right. What's unfair is Blue in FRLG having a level 17 Pidgeotto. I wanna know how this fuck evolved his Pidgey one level early.
>>
Nope, it's dead. I've seen many players lose stuff to that Goldeen. I would have done as well, if my Magnemite wasn't Sturdy, the one time pre-gen 5 Sturdy did anything.

I think my worst death recently was a crit that killed my Primarina right before the Elite Four. There's nothing like having a Pokemon so close to the end die and having to grind up a replacement forever.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.