[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What buildings do you have in your festival plaza?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: festival_plaza_1.png (119KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
festival_plaza_1.png
119KB, 400x240px
What buildings do you have in your festival plaza?
>>
shit and piss
fuck this bootleg join avenue
>>
>>32197831

2 5 Star Treasure Hunts, 2 5 star Rare Kitchens, 5 star Ghost Den, 5 star Kalos tent and 3 star Ball Shop
>>
How come everyone has the rare kitchen and not the battle table? Battle table seems more useful.
>>
>>32197861

Easy level 100 for bottle caps
>>
>>32197868
Battle table lets you level up your pokemon too, but it lets you EV train on top of that.
>>
4 tents
1 5 star kitchen
2 bouncehouses

...though with the time travel pelago glitch I havent touched this shit.
>>
>>32197874
Rare Kitchen gets you far more levels per day, and Battle Table gets you 10 EVs per meal--so basically nothing.
If you want EVs, use a tent.
>>
>>32197874

At level 66 you only need 2 Rare Kitchens and 2 rare candies to bring 1 pokemon to level 100. To do the same with Battle Table you need 6 in your plaza and 1 rare candy. Also ev training is really easy to do so the benefit is much smaller when compared to how slow leveling up is in SM.
>>
I'll have 12,000 festival coins after the next mission, what can you spend that on besides rare kitchen. Does it have PP ups like join avenue?
>>
All Lottery for them caps and PP-ups
>>
>>32197945
General Store 5 sells 1 PP Up a day, I have it in my fave slot if you want to grab it.
>>
>>32198026
How do you change what's in your fave slot? I would kill for a 5 star dye parlor, if you have one.
>>
>>32198065
Just move it to the spot immediately to the right of the castle entrance

(yeah this isn't explained well)

I don't have any dye shops though, sorry
>>
5 star Unova tent, lottery, Pokemon house, friendship parlor and team red. 4 star ghost's den and a 3 star general goods.

Most likely going to replace the Pokemon house, the general goods, the friendship parlor, and the Team red stall with other shit.
>>
File: 2hu in a box.jpg (349KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
2hu in a box.jpg
349KB, 1000x900px
>>32197831
5 star generic Fortune Teller
4 star Gold Rush
5 star Team Navy Blue
5 star Team Yellow
2 star Rare Kitchen
4 star Thump&Bump
4 star Ghost Den

I have the gold and black castle style because the new pink tower one I got was kind of meh. Po Town music most of the time. Still looking for a visitor with a 5 star Rare Kitchen.

I ended up liking the Plaza a lot more than I did at the beginning, but only after I could change the irritating music and spruce up my castle with some nice style. Would've been the best if they didn't stick online to it, but it's good enough for me.
>>
>>32198065
I've been looking for dye shops for ages too. 90% of people don't bother and just have whatever 1-Star crap they started with in Slot 1, and even the ones that do tend to go for shops that give "Useful" items you can get elsewhere, despite dye being unique to the Plaza.
>>
>>32198320
because sane people dont give a fuck about playing dress up with their barbies and just want to focus on pokemon
>>
>>32197831
2 Star Treasure Hunt x2
3 Star Treasure Hunt x2
5 Star Rare Kitchen
3 Star Team Navy Blue
3 Star Team Pink
>>
>>32198362
Well, I do enjoy dressing up my character so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.
>>
>>32198026
How can you share your Plaza buildings? I'd love a 5 star general store desu. I only have rare kitchens, a kalos tent and a purple dye house
>>
>>32197831
I currently have blue dye house 5, friendship cafe 5, some others. Trying to get all the region tents though. Only have Hoenn and Unova's at the moment
>>
>>32198402
If you're friends with someone (or acquaintances, or whatever) you can talk to them and they will offer to sell you whatever they have in slot 1 (immediately to the right of the castle)
So get your friend to put something good in slot 1, then talk to their character in the Plaza. The high-level shops tend to cost a lot of FC though.
>>
>>32198320
>>32198397
It more of...it's too much of a damn hassle when they could have easily made a dye shop outside of the plaza. Freaking zelda did it right on it's first attempt
>>
>>32198320
The thing is that the shops other than the fortune tellers, masterball lottery, dye shops, and rare kitchens aren't usually too efficient.

Ball shop? Can easily buy balls anywhere, they don't sell apricorn balls so I don't care.
Battle shop/General store? I guess you can get a PP up? Not the best.
EV training Drifblim tents? Easier to SOS or Pelago that little shit.
Haunted houses are like shittier lottos
Non rare kitchen cafes are useless, especially with how easy maxing out EV reducing berry count is.

I actually like plaza but mine is optimized almost 75% (because I haven't found a good kitchen yet). Dyes are fun but need an assload of berries so my pelago is usually for dye berries (e.g. Ganlon, Roseli, etc.)
>>
>>32197945
Dyes
>>
>>32197945
2 Star Treasure Hunts for Bottle Caps.
>>
5 Star Rare Kitchen
5 Star Team Yellow
5 Star Treasure Hunt
5 Star Stomp-Stomp House
5 Star General Store
5 Star Friendship Parlor
5 Star Unova Tent

My rank is currently at 183, I have 26,000 FC, and I have the Subdued Tone Castle. I wasn't able to get the Sun exclusive restraunts and raffle booths until recently. My plaza is pretty much complete, but I wish there was more room so I could get one of every dye booth. Now I'm looking for guests with sun exclusive clothes, especially the Shiny Liepard hat, so I can complete my clothing catalog.
>>
>>32198497
>tfw haven't found any exclusive Sun clothes but I got the Skull tee without having to pay the grunts
now spinda will spin forever
>>
Is there a list of which clothes are sun and moon exclusives?
>>
>>32198668
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/customisation.shtml
The most important clothes are the white clothes, as those are the dyeable ones.
>>
>>32198717
What the fuck, how come girl clothes have so many moon exclusives but no sun exclusives?
>>
>>32198763
because game freak hates me.
>>
>>32198763
Moon is the female trainer. Idk.
>>
>>32197831
In my case it would be:
5 Star Team Green
5 Star Team Orange
5 Star Team Pink
5 Star Team Blue
5 Star Team Navy Blue
5 Star Pokémon House
5 Star Rare Kitchen.

I don't need many bottlecaps, items or pokémon level 100 anymore so I'm pretty much set with this, in fact it's only a matter of time until I replace the Pokémon House one with a 5 Star Team Red one.

>>32198763
There are as many Sun exclusives as Moon exclusives pal, unless you mean in the serebii page in which case yeah, almost every list online is incomplete in one way or the other.
Also almost everyone forgets that in Moon the chicken has exclusive shoes in the flea market while in Sun they are hats.
>>
>>32198896
What's your friend code? I desperately want a 5 star team pink.
>>
>>32197831
only rare kitchens
so rare
>>32198497
what does subdued look like
>>
>>32201070
bump because I want to know what it looks like
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.