[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What about you guys :)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2231.jpg (282KB, 1125x1327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2231.jpg
282KB, 1125x1327px
What about you guys :)
>>
>>32197549
"nothin personnel.......... kid"
>>
Is this the cringe thread?
>>
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qJGipAVgTj0
>>
Agree about the protagonists not being silent but I still don't think Red would've said anything. What needs to be said in that situation? Just having another trainer scale the mountain tells you the whole story.
>>
>>32197593
yeah nothing needs to be said there, it's much better off him being silent
>>
>>32197549
"Welcome to die"
Then I lead off with mega Rayquaza and win
The only way to bet me is get the Pokémon leage to ban use of ubers in a end game side quest
>>
>>32197549
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road. Neither human, nor devil... all bends to my will."
>>
>>32197549
Pal this is not your personal army, if you have some issue with that dude name shaming them here won't help
>>
File: 1490463425451.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1490463425451.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>32197559
/thread
>>
cringe thread?
>>
>>32197549
Into the cringe thread that goes
>>
File: 1463592885269.png (68KB, 894x331px) Image search: [Google]
1463592885269.png
68KB, 894x331px
>>
I was going to say this should be on reddit, then I realized this was from reddit.
>>
>>32197549
[Before battle] I've trained here for years to calm my dark soul. But nothing can do it. You think you can be me kid? Psh. Try then, I will kill you like Gary's Raticate!

[After first critical hit] Heh, I'm just getting warmed up.

[Down to last Pokemon] *teleports behind you* so you think you can win this easily, huh? *pulls your pants down* This Pokemon battle isn't over, but you will be soon *thrusts his big penis into your butthole* Feel my darkness!

[When defeated] C-cumming!!

[After being defeated] Psh, guess I'll kill myself now. But my ghost will haunt you forever, you will be haunted for 666 years! *sudokos*
>>
>>32197549
Is there an anime character stronger than Madara Uchiha?

And I’m referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano’o, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.
>>
>>32201615
Goku
>>
>>32197559
this really. i was too shocked to him up there to think of anything.

>>32201615
One punch man (AKA OP man)
>>
Red: I-i-i-i-it's f-f-f-f-f-freaki-in c-c-c-co-ld u-up h-h-here...
>>
Contragulations.
>>
>>32197549
A woman told him to meet him on the top on Mt Silver to suck his dick so he went, after turning and seeing you, he's disappointed so just says dot dot dot.
>>
>>32197998
Woah, defensive much?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.