[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Headcanons thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

File: 1469976225655.jpg (41KB, 629x471px) Image search: [Google]
1469976225655.jpg
41KB, 629x471px
I feel like May is probably the chubbiest pokegirl because she eats a lot on screen..... not to mention she is pretty top heavy for a 10 year old. Obviously she's not shown chubby because that's not the art style of pokemon. Other headcanons?
>>
File: 1468210887626.jpg (310KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468210887626.jpg
310KB, 640x640px
Everyone in Hoenn is gay
>>
File: Sudowoodo.png (94KB, 590x624px) Image search: [Google]
Sudowoodo.png
94KB, 590x624px
Sudowoodo evolved from Ditto. A Ditto transformed into a rock, and was unable to transform back for whatever reason. It started breeding with other Ditto and the Species slowly grew into something similar to pic related. Then, when they started having trouble with water types, they started mimicing grass types, since that was the closest they could get to transforming.
>>
>>32197117
I like it....
>>
Orre was an alternate timeline where Magma succeeded and Groudon fucked up the world with its drought. Orre was once Johto and Kanto, based on the available Pokemon.
>>
>>32197032
Tumblr pls go
>>
File: Map_of_Corna.png (10KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_Corna.png
10KB, 240x160px
the Corna region from Pokemon Quartz is Hoenn after an apocalyptic event that left the world in a state of weirdness
>>
>>32197032
Best headcanon OP.
>>
File: 1488765064505.png (268KB, 557x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488765064505.png
268KB, 557x375px
>>32197044
if that was true, how would they reproduce?
>>
>>32197032
Humans and pokemon have longer lifespans than people and animals irl

Likewise humans are more sturdy. Able to survive things that would otherwise kill

There are no guns in pokeworld. But they do have other military equipment like tanks.

Likewise, all regions have their own military. Unova and Sinnoh have the largest whereas Hoenn and Alola have the smallest
>>
>>32199518
>There are no guns in pokeworld
anime says hi
>>
>>32199568
Fuck. I forgot about that one episode. Scratch that then.

Just gonna tack this on to my sturdy headcanon then. Bullets even when hit in a critical location can't kill immediately
>>
>>32197032
>Obviously she's not shown chubby because that's not the art style of pokemon
There are chubby people in pokemon. You're just not going to see a chubby main girl because nips hate that shit.

So instead you get a chick who eats like a Guzzlord but all the fat magically goes to her tits.
>>
File: 20170329_074444.jpg (190KB, 568x606px) Image search: [Google]
20170329_074444.jpg
190KB, 568x606px
>>32199394
>>
Charizard X is an artificial Mega evolution made by the same people who were making Mewtwo. They are also responsible for making the Mewtwonites.

Plumaria specializes in poison type pokemon because the Tapus are all weak to Poison. She plans on beating/capturing them as a "Fuck you" to Alolan culture, for their treatment of her team.

Guzma and Kukui's starters were Wimpod and Rockruff. Wimpod's both strong and weak against Rockruff's typing. Also, Guzma's Wimpod evolved when his dad was beating him as a kid, and he took Guzma and escaped.

The desert in Unova was where the pokemon equivalent of 9/11 took place. The Yamask are everyone who died.

Zinnia knows about the existence of the multiverse because she was looking for an alternative way to save it, and was looking to Hoopa. And since Hoopa is a tricky little shit who probably would've teleported the meteorite to another world, she pretty much ruled out the idea of simply teleporting the meteor away.

Archie and Maxie were a part of Team Snagem prior to making their own teams. They were much larger of an organization to this and actually had access to Hoopa, until they misused his power to greatly, and he teleported most of them to the desert region of Orre. Ala the backpacker's story in X and Y.

Wes originally did want to simply take control of Cipher like many fans suggest, but he chose to abandon those goals after forming a friendship with Rui.

Steven has a Carbink with an offensive move set because he heard of Carbink mutating into Diance, a pokemon that is capable of making its own Mega stones.

Wally doesn't look any older in Sun and Moon because he also has a disease that stops him from aging properly. He's also grown into one of the world's strongest trainers as well.
>>
>>32200479
>Also, Guzma's Wimpod evolved when his dad was beating him as a kid, and he took Guzma and escaped.
I kek'd
>>
-Kahili used to have a crush on Guzma, then became disgusted when he started Team Skull. She does not like Plumeria very much.

-Machoke and Machamp that train in Alola do not like the Gravelers and Golems very much due to the electricity, so they switch to lugging and hurling Boldore instead

-Mega Alakazam can function as a makeshift radio for a trainer using its spoons.

-Despite his gambling addiction, Maylene's dad generally means well. He's just shit at holding a job and often has to rely on his daughter for support. It's odd a father would be asking his daughter for an allowance, though. He also pockets some of the grocery money

-Brawly has a fear of flying.

-Manmade Mega Evolution is possible as it only requires some study of Infinity Energy and its effect on a Pokemon's genetic code. However some Pokemon like Necrozma prove difficult to acquire a DNA sample.
>>
>>32199394
they're all immigrants
>>
>>32200479
>>32200700
I like these.

>>32199518
>>32199568
>>32199592
See, the way I'd see it is that guns exist, but firearms generally are designed to be semi-auto only and very high caliber.

Afterall, when so many pokemon are tough and/or fast, your only hope for dealing with some of them is to hit them hard and from very far away and hope that does it.

Because if it doesn't... You're fucked.
>>
>>32199394
Obviously since they're so socially-progressive I'll bet they also fully-fund their scientific research. They obviously have some pretty neat cloning technology going on.
>>
File: 1482535595516.png (606KB, 850x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1482535595516.png
606KB, 850x1120px
>>32201426
given how mewtwo went, what's to say hoenn chicks aren't futa and can't just knock eachother up?
>>
>>32201450
>futa flannery
>futa courtney
>futa shelby
>>
>>32200700
>Brawly has a fear of flying

OK, I chuckled.
>>
>>32201471
>Brawley is now Poke-B.A. Barachus
>He's also an electronics expert
>The Elite Four need to knock him out before taking him on a plane.
>>
>>32197032
Leaf: hourglass figure
Kris: slightly underweight
May: chubby but wears it well
Dawn: short with small boobs even as an adult
Lyra: on the thin side but has hips
Hilda: boyish body, about average weight but doesn't have any curves
Rosa: similar to May
Serena: similar to Leaf
Chicken: has really strong legs
>>
>>32197032
This is going to sound really fetishy, but...

Alola's royal family was split into eigteen clans, ones for each type. After many many generations, time has whittled down these clans to humble families, some even 'vanishing' as they merge into other families.

Acreola isn't the only descendant of the royal family, but she in consideration 'the purest' for genealogical purposes, being from the ghost clan which as also absorbed the dark, steel, and fairy lines.
>>
Red died on Mt Silver in the original timeline.
>>
File: 3)_by_PixIveo.png (557KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
3)_by_PixIveo.png
557KB, 1000x1400px
>>32197032
I want to fatten up May!
>>
-Skyla has underwent astronaut training but has yet to be selected for a mission

-Bibarrel can be trained to be efficient woodcutters and it saves the trouble of having to get to a timber factory on short notice

-Those who harness Ribombee's Pollen Puffs to sell often keep a wide range of flowering berries and Grass Pokemon nearby in hopes of influencing its nutrient content.

-It is illegal to hunt and raise Braviary for food

-When Elesa's gym was in the amusement park, she actually handled repairs and maintenance of the rides.

-Ethan/Gold is well trained physically for a trainer. This hasn't gone unnoticed by the girls.

-Pheromosa has the ability to see microorganisms (think Moyashimon), which is why it's very skiddish about uncleanliness. It may even literally try to run from Pokérus.

-Drinking Yveltal's blood can cause Buzzwole to suffer uncontrollable rage.
>>
>>32202361
>Drinking Yveltal's blood can cause Buzzwole to suffer uncontrollable rage.
I imagine it would instantly kill anything except maybe Xerneas or Zygarde or Arceus. Maybe the alien bug would be able to resist it, but ehh.

I like the rest though.
>>
>>32197044
I'd like to think Winona is bi. Genuinely bi.
>>
File: scolipede_by_suguro-d3cznbr.png (149KB, 616x522px) Image search: [Google]
scolipede_by_suguro-d3cznbr.png
149KB, 616x522px
The vast majority of Pokemon are magical man-made constructs that escaped from our direct control millennia ago. That's why 1) captured Pokemon seem to be inherently loyal to humans, 2) Pokemon keep resembling man-made concepts (like pollution, swords, sandcastles, dancers, etc.,), and 3) regular animals are rarely seen. They clearly can't compete with wild Pokemons' abilities and strengths, and have already filled many of their former niches.

Red's definitely on the spectrum somewhere. Every other protagonist seems inherently cheerful, but Red only seems happy when he is engaged in Pokemon training. Orherwise, he's unsociable.

Regular humans once existed in Ultra Space, but we're driven to extinction by wild Nihilego. Celesteela and maybe Phermosa are the only Ultra Beasts that have recognizable human-like sentience, like the Abra and Raltz lines.

The games take place in a world that is much like ours, with the exception that humans have developed technology enabling matter to be converted to energy and back again. This has enabled humanity to live in a post-scarcity society where there is little to no war, areas between cities are largely untouched by development, and also why you can fit 99 Potions in your Bag without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>32198930
It's Hoenn after the Ultra Beast invasion and Nihilego has caused everyone to almost completely lose their humanity.
>>
>Kukui went about starting the Pokemon League because he thought the Tapu and Trial system were wrong about telling trainers their potential. In other words, he did it for Guzma.

>Fantina is also an interpol agent

>Porygon's developers have access to special VR terminals in order to test if its genetic code is stable as its computer code. Porygon-Z is glitchy because it lacks stable genetic code

>Despite its typing, Altaria's cloud-like plumage keeps it warm in snowy temperatures.

>In universe, there are various types of cartoons and comics. Unova is famous for a Tom & Jerry-like show, Kalos comics tend to range from lewd to strangely caricatured, while the animation scene is shared from Kanto up to Sinnoh in that slice of life, action, comedy and adult life types of shows are made.

>Rumors suggest that the Pokedex will be renumbered from the ground up should Grimer and Muk go extinct.

>Lapras make good therapy Pokemon.

>Through the power of hypnosis, Bruxish can make it appear as though its color pattern is moving. Some keep it as a pet for this very reason.
>>
>Mewtwo can only use Psystrike when Mega evolved. It becomes a physical attack when it is Mewtwo-X and stays like we all know it in Y

>Chicken-chan exists if you play as Sun and also the other way. They live on the world located behind the portal of the Altar.
>>
Elesa's hair is the same length in BW1 and 2.
The headphones and wires are actually a hair accessory hiding her long front braids.
>>
File: mallow-skyla.png (319KB, 900x437px) Image search: [Google]
mallow-skyla.png
319KB, 900x437px
>>32197032
Skyla and Mallow are first cousins.
>>
File: 60284136_p0.png (663KB, 910x1593px) Image search: [Google]
60284136_p0.png
663KB, 910x1593px
>>32206742
Muh nigga
>>
>>32202361
I love the Elesa theory. That just makes her even cooler to me,
>>
>>32198930
>>32203238
Holy fuck.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.