[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does no one talk about Decidueye?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (56KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56KB, 300x300px
>>
The hype is a little

Slow
>>
>Why does no one talk about X starter everrr?

>Literally a thousand threads over each Alola starter every single fucking time; false flagging, weekly, daily, bait threads about them

At this point, I would prefer any other starter threads over the Alola starter threads.

That's how obnoxious these boards have become.
>>
>>32195643
>it's a falseflagger trying to annoy /vp/ by making a thread about Decidueye with an obnoxious subject episode
Fuck off sealfag.
>>
File: Popplio 3.png (302KB, 362x653px) Image search: [Google]
Popplio 3.png
302KB, 362x653px
>obnoxious fans wouldn't shut up
>obnoxious fans shat on the other 2
>obnoxious fans clamined it as the next greninja
>stats leak
>/vp/ and most of the fandom have a giant meltdown over mediocre stats owl

Ahh memories.
>>
>>32195674
The fuck are you talking about, owlbros did nothing, they were always the victim :^)
>>
File: 1445472965964.png (47KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1445472965964.png
47KB, 400x250px
>>32195674
>was the one that looked the best in the concept art
>people recognized this and said it was the best out of the 3
>some people who disliked it or prefered the other two compared it to greninja, not in a good way
>stats leak and everyone turns on the owl, expecting the other two to be good
>they're not so now everyone hates the owl for some reason
Your memories seem a bit hazy.
>>
>>32195971
Everyone (outside of /vp/) was talking about Primarina after the official reveal, though. It had articles everywhere.
>>
>>32195979
Yeah after the official reveal, the model redeemed it pretty hard.
>>
>>32195971
>>stats leak and everyone turns on the owl, expecting the other two to be good
>>they're not so now everyone hates the owl for some reason
100% true, I saw this shit happen live. Everyone was complaining about how slow it was. Oops, it ended up beingg the fastest.
>>
>>32195971
Nice fanfic
>>
>>32195995
Everyone complained how slow both Incineroar and Decidueye were because they looked like they should be faster. And they still do, especially the owl. It doesn't make any sense why it is so slow, and it doesn't help it at all. Nobody expected Primarina to be fast and, on top of that, it doesn't really need the speed because it has nice bulk and a good defensive typing. If anything people expected it to be a cleric and not a wall breaker, but I wouldn't say people were disappointed.
>>
>>32195971
>stats leak and everyone turns on the owl, expecting the other two to be good

Both are still better, and Primarina is already a staple on UU teams, but that's not the reason, it's more so how everyone expected it to be good and how owlfags kept pushing it down everyone's throat, saying it'll be a Greninja tier pokemon.

>they're not so now everyone hates the owl for some reason

I don't exactly hate it, but after all that happened in leak season, I understand where they're coming from, and they don't necessarily hate the owl, just the fanbase, but it's still dumb to hold grudges for this long.
>>
>>32196019
>I understand where they're coming from, and they don't necessarily hate the owl, just the fanbase
Fair enough, I'll admit that from what I've seen they can be pretty cancerous. So that's understandable.
>>
Honestly, at this point, we should just ban all discussion of starter pokemon
>>
>>32196016
>Everyone complained how slow both Incineroar and Decidueye were because they looked like they should be faster.

What?

No one ever complained about incineroar being too slow. If anything he's got the perfect stat that fit his design.

Now Decidueyes speed on the other hand that's bullshit over there, not only did people have 1,2 or 10 reasons why Decidueyes speed should be swapped with it's special attack, But we get more reasons every time we actually think about it.
>>
>>32196166
A lot of people complained about Incineroar's speed drop, having a fast frail mixed attacker would've been better than a fire swampert.

If they stuck to patterns, both Decidueye and Incineroar would benefit, Rowlet had the highest HP of all basic starters, and above average defenses, while Litten had the 2nd highest speed and attack of all basic starters, but they had to switch for some reason.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 700x700px
>>32196230
>Decidueye and Incineroar switch 'roles' after evolving
>Decidueye still speedties with fucking LITTEN
>>
>>32196166
>No one ever complained about incineroar being too slow
It was the second shit storm of the day. First happened when it turned out Dartrix was a lot slower than Torracat. Then came in the news that Incineroar gets a 30 speed drop when evolving, being even slower than Decidueye. Literally everyone complained.
>>
>>32196289
Wait. This can't be true.
>>
>>32195664 I blame the school shooters that are obsessed with edgebird
>>
>>32196549
>Decidueye: 70 speed
>Litten: 70 speed
>>
File: C8AFtR_VMAAETcv.jpg (64KB, 844x618px) Image search: [Google]
C8AFtR_VMAAETcv.jpg
64KB, 844x618px
I just think Decidueye is cute.
>>
>>32196638
>Litten is tied with Treecko for 2nd fastest basic starter and is 1 point behind the fastest
>Torracat is the 3rd fastest middle stage 5 points behind 2nd and 7 behind 1st

>Incineroar is tied with a bunch of water types for 2nd slowest fully evolved starter
>>
>>32196019
>how owlfags kept pushing it down everyone's throat, saying it'll be a Greninja tier pokemon.
That literally never happened and you know it. We all expect it to be decent at best, and we got a decent Pokemon.
>>
>>32196718
Oh no, it totally happened.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 233x272px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 233x272px
>>32196719
I still remember all the damage controlling when Lurantis leaked Rowlet and Dartrix's stats first.
>I-it's obviously getting a huge speed boost when it evolves! That's why Dartrix is described as the troublesome stage!
>>
>>32196718
I really wish I screencapped some threads
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.