[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not the only one who likes this dude, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Hoopa_Unbound.png (276KB, 731x577px) Image search: [Google]
Hoopa_Unbound.png
276KB, 731x577px
I'm not the only one who likes this dude, right?
>>
>>32195381
No. Though I wish it had a more simplistic design.
>>
>>32195381
I like that it has Main Legend BST and the design
>>
File: hoopaunbound.gif (1MB, 482x269px) Image search: [Google]
hoopaunbound.gif
1MB, 482x269px
>>32195381
No, you're not!
>>
>>32195381
I freaking love Hoopa. So happy that it's OU this gen, busting through Protect with Hyperspace Hole/Fury is the best thing ever.

Also, his voice in the movie is amazing. I've watched the Japanese, and a few other langauges, but nothing compares to the English one.

"Allehooparing!"
>>
>>32195381
No probably but I never liked this thing. There's so much going on here. Don't like it. I do like base form Hoopa though. Honesty, none of the Gen 6 mythicals appealed to me
>>
I like this guy as well as Volcanion. Gen VI had great mythicals and legendaries.
>>
Love the design and powers, hate fighting it since I'm a defensefag.
>>
>>32195507
>>32195402
>Its too busy so its flawed!
Why is this a legitimate issue when legendaries are normally over the top aesthetically? Also Hoopa-U is busy design that appears simplistic when in action. You get put off by the number of arms and the massive fur on its waistline until you realize that they serve a huge purpose on the design. Extradimensional pummeling is an amazing concept for a Psychic/Dark mon.
>>
base form is adorable, unbound form is a mess
>>
I don't understand the hype behind it's powers (in ORAS post game, and that one movie in particular) when in theory Palkia should be able to do everything it does and more.
>>
>>32195736
The base form is FUCKING ugly as sin. Unbound form saved the species aesectically and competitively.
>>
>>32195381
Huh...I was actually surprised this time.
>>
>>32195736
base form is really generic pixiemon thing. Like mew, celebi and the lake trio
>>
>>32195782
oh shut up, regular hoopa is cute as fug.
Unbound is good but in a very different kind of way, it's more cool and malicious.
>>
"Formes" are fucking cancer and should never have been a thing. It's like they had two competing designs from the art team and were just like "Fuck it, do them both but still make it one mon even though they are completely different."
>>
File: 1488755459796.png (373KB, 476x398px) Image search: [Google]
1488755459796.png
373KB, 476x398px
>>32195381
It fucks stall, what's not to love?
>>
Bound form is cute but doesn't appeals me. I prefer Unbound since it's his "True Form" and looks amazing. Not to mention that I'm a bara-fag and Unbound looks bara
>>
>>32195747
People mix its ingame and movie powers so that may contribute. Also, while palkia could do the same, it doesnt, while most people headcanon he's behind the legendaries in oras.
>>
I wish I hadnt missed the event for hoopa, its damn near impossible now. Events were a mistake..
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.