[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Criticize your favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: logo.jpg (56KB, 450x256px) Image search: [Google]
logo.jpg
56KB, 450x256px
Make one criticism about your favorite main series Pokemon game.

>You have to go through the same 2 routes twice before you can even catch your first Pokemon. Kinda ruins nuzlockes.
>>
>>32190747
You know its your run and your rules, you can start the count when you get pokeballs for the first time.
>>
>>32190765
I meant that is ruined the fun. That's all.
>>
>no phys/spec split
>>
File: black-white.jpg (44KB, 469x210px) Image search: [Google]
black-white.jpg
44KB, 469x210px
It started the "forced legendary" trope.
Really kills the friends dynamic when you have to boot off a Pokemon for Reshiram/Zekrom in the final two story battles and is especially damaging seeing as those are the final moments of the main game.
>>
>>32190840

You never have to though. Sure, you need to catch them, but I don't recall a single instance in which the game forces you to swap your team mates for a legendary. Not even BW. The game lets you keep your normal team.
>>
>>32190866
No, you have to send something to the box.

That said, you can just switch the dragon in the battle, iirc I think I did that.
>>
>>32190889

No you don't have to send something to the box. I've done this multiple times.
>>
File: 250px-Platinum_EN_boxart.png (118KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Platinum_EN_boxart.png
118KB, 250x224px
>>32190904
I'm pretty sure this anon is right bro. I've played bw many times and I've never had to battle with N using Zek/Res

Though I've never minded it, the slowness does bother me occasionally and I do wish it could be faster. Not really sure why it's so slow though. Can anyone fill me in?
>>
>>32190947
Game freak didn't do enough play testing, guess. Any normal person would have noticed the slowness and fixed it. At least its not as slow as diamond and pearl.
>>
>>32190866
Checked and you are correct, my bad.
Don't know how exactly I thought that, especially since I've replayed BW more than all the other games combined.
forced capture still a shit though
>>
File: 1409017777634.png (125KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
1409017777634.png
125KB, 600x550px
>>32190747
Getting flags for the Secret Base is a real grind. Still the best games though.
>>
>>32191018
What were the benefits of getting flags?
>>
>>32190747
Pretty equal between B2 and Moon.
B2 doesn't have Reuniclus and needs Dream Radar to get the healthy meta genies. What the fuck.
Moon has 362 available species but 61 are locked behind the asinine Island Scan and one is demo exclusive.
>>
Pokémon Platinum.

There's too fucking many HMs. Same criticism goes for Hoenn games.
>>
I love all of the main series Pokémon DS games, but the removal of Internet features really chaps my hide.
>>
>>32190781
No, I don't think that's what you meant. Like other anon said, you can start the count when you first get the pokeballs, it's really not a big deal.
>>
lack of exp, by time i got 16 badges, i was 40 levels under red's pikachu
>>
>>32191054
getting Garchompite

>>32190747
I have no issues with BW2

HGSS needs more places to train.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.