[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Full Re-type Hack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

Is there any demand for a fully done alternate type hack? I'm talking textures, types and movepools. I've been looking into it recently and it seems easily do-able. See picture attached, ignoring Treecko who I fucked up.

In the picture, Treecko would be pure Dark, Torchic Electric, and Mudkip would be Grass type. I want to make a fully contained hack that changed the type and moveset of every pokemon.

Would you play it?
>>
>>32190568
wow, this looks like shit
>>
>>32190586
Thanks man, glad you like it.
>>
>>32190592
I think it be kinda cool, but yeah you need to work on the color
>>
>>32190606
Yeah definitely. I thought I'd throw the idea out there, the colors were thrown together in a quick 5 minutes and can definitely have time spent on them to make them all mesh well.
>>
>>32190568
>Treecko who I fucked up
Treecko looks the best out of them.
>>
>tfw you ask for critique on the idea and you get blasted for the example colorings instead
Never change 4chan, looks good op
>>
File: Happy Ash.jpg (63KB, 930x625px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Ash.jpg
63KB, 930x625px
>>32190568
I think that's really cool, and yeah treecko looks good like his.
I'll definitely play it
>>
>>32190789
Alright if there is people legit interested in this, I'd take any ideas you'd like to throw out, type-wise.
>>
>it's dark so it's black
>it's electric so it's yellow
>it's grass so it's green
ebin
>>
>>32190830
Again, just an example to make it easier for people like yourself to understand.
>>
>>32190568
Make mudkip poison
And make it a murkier green
>>
Definitely interested in this idea OP. I don't know shit about hacking but.do you think you could up the difficulty too? The game needs it

>>32190822
Any type combos that haven't been done before that aren't retarded
>>
>>32190890
Yeah I could definitely curve the difficulty a bit, all trainers will need different Pokemon anyway so I can hit two birds with one stone that way.

Blaziken is currently Electric/Dark and has Foul Play geddit because he is a chicken aka a fowl
>>
>>32190822
Grass/Psychic Shedinja?
>>
>>32190912
So blaziken is dark type...and treecko as well?
>>
>>32190935
I'm open to other type suggestions.
>>
I might as well throw this out here whilst people are suggesting types.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CGrNZUzcZrQcDqDDJasJSFoT5PpaU39_niJMCsqn2hw/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>32190830
Like virtually every representative of those types, yes.
>>
>>32190948
Dragon(I guess?)/Psychic for Treecko, and Poison/Fighting for Mudkip.
>>
File: Line.png (182KB, 1041x474px) Image search: [Google]
Line.png
182KB, 1041x474px
>>32190935
Changed this up a bit so that we don't have two Dark starters.

Treecko line now Ice/Steel.
>>
Fucking awful.
>>
>>32191318
Oh, Psychic would've worked pretty well for Treecko actually.
>>
Wailmer/Wailord

Steel/Flying, with abilities Light Metal, Aerilate, and then HA is Aftermath.
>>
mightyena as a fire type
>>
>>32191589
Love this one

Make Spheal, Sealeo, and Walrein Grass/Poison.
>>
Snorunt and Glalie aren't shy/angry, now they're sociable/happy. Fairy/Rock.
>>
>>32190568
>Would you play it?
i don't know, i see myself fucking up many many times after i forgot that i'm playing with a grass mudkip, also i don't see the point on doing this since it would be like playing the normal game but i got access to some hacked moves.

>>32190661
>tfw you ask for critique on the idea and you get blasted for the example colorings instead
kinda hard to ignore when they're the sample they're giving you
>>
>>32191325
>it's ice type so it's ice coloured
>>
Make the Trapinch line Bug, Bug/Flying, and Bug/Flying
>>
>>32190568
desu that Treeko looks great
I'd give it fire instead of Dark type though
also I can't put my finger on the reason but I don't like how Mudkip looks
>>
>>32191005
>27/60 dark types are primarily black or dark grey
>virtually every representative
>>
Ice for Zangoose and Ghost for Seviper would be pretty cool
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.