[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unconventional Favorites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: ZRZDNj4[1].png (161KB, 889x647px) Image search: [Google]
ZRZDNj4[1].png
161KB, 889x647px
I don't care if, when it comes to Dragonair and Dragonite, you like one over the other. You're both wrong. Dratini is the best in the line.
>>
>>32189323
Dratini is a living fleshlight.
Best dragon.
>>
File: distressed noodle.jpg (26KB, 389x225px) Image search: [Google]
distressed noodle.jpg
26KB, 389x225px
>>32189329
this thread was a mistake
>>
>>32189323
yeah
dragonite a shit design-wise
>>
>>32189329
>>
>>32189339
Sauce?
>>
>>32189357
I have no idea what the source is, this was something I saved
>>
What's up with Dragonite?

Where did the ears go? Dratinis are cute, and Dragonair's are my favorite part of the Pokemon. Dragonite gets antennae for some reason?

Dratini's forehead bump grows into a horn on Dragonair, then Dragonite's horn relocates to the top of its head and becomes flesh colored. Why is this?

Why is Dragonite so fat? Dratini to Dragonair - slims down, more elegant and graceful looking, then Dragonite packs on all the weight and gets all dopey looking.

And the beads. Apparently they are how Dragonair controls weather. And they are nowhere to be found on Dragonite. Does it lose this ability? Seems odd.

Is the line based on something that I'm not aware of? The first two seem to be based on japanese/chinese water dragons, what with the weather controlling and bringing good fortune to those who find them. What the hell is Dragonite? Help me please to understand
>>
>>32189900
dragonite is shit
that's it
>>
>>32189900
I feel like dragonite is based off of a dragon, I'm not too sure however.
>>
File: 683Aromatisse_XY_anime.png (89KB, 371x500px) Image search: [Google]
683Aromatisse_XY_anime.png
89KB, 371x500px
I was the first Aromatisse lover on /vp/ and I am the only one that consistently posts about her.
>>
>>32189900
>Is the line based on something that I'm not aware of?

From Bulbapedia:

>Dragonair may also be based on the imugi, a proto-dragon that resembles a snake and lives in water or caves, much like Dragonair. After an imugi lives a thousand years, a jewel (called a Yeouiju) will fall from the sky. If the imugi catches it, it will become a true dragon.
>>
>>32189921
>her
>>
>>32189933
Yes my Aromatisse is female and named Aster (although I regret that name after ORAS came out)
>>
>>32189900
Dratini line deserved an alolan form.
>>
>>32189921
Such a shitty excuse for a Pokemon.
>>
File: Aromatisseacute302.png (435KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Aromatisseacute302.png
435KB, 1280x720px
>>32192243
like ur mom lel
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.