[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Lillie catch Nebby?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1474376241290.png (288KB, 600x955px) Image search: [Google]
1474376241290.png
288KB, 600x955px
>inb4 because she's not a trainer

Lots of non trainer NPCs have Pokemons.
>>
>>32189264
i really really like this picture of Lillie. can i save it?
>>
>>32189264
Cause she's stupid.
>>
>>32189264
She spent all her money on Max repels and didn't have any pokeballs. She also realized she is incompetent and would be unable to properly take care of Nebby. And of course, she just smells awful, and didn't want to put Nebby through that.
>>
i guess what with her crazy-ass mother keeping pokemon frozen she would have a bit of a complex about keeping them confined

that doesn't stop her from forcing nebby into her bag though

so to answer your question, i don't know
>>
Because her mother is a lot hotter
>>
>>32189264
There are two possible reasons why she didn't. First is how her mother treated Pokemon left her scarred. Bringing in Pokemon, keeping them confined, experimenting on them and freezing them alive. A kid not even 10 year old being exposed to this isn't exactly going to be ecstatic about the idea of confining a Pokemon in a Ball. That's the same reason she didn't like Pokemon battles. She's seen enough Pokemon being hurt.

The second reason could be that Nebby didn't want to be caught, or for whatever reason, it simply wasn't possible. Lusamine also hadn't caught Nebby. Keeping it stored would be easier in a Ball, but considering Lusamine didn't, it's likely it wasn't possible. Might have to do with Nebby being an Ultra Beast, or maybe just always breaking free of Balls. Whatever the reason, it's likely that catching Nebby simply wasn't possible. Even if it was possible, if Nebby didn't want to be caught, Lillie wouldn't catch Nebby. She didn't want to force Nebby into anything.

So either or both of these reasons.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.