[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF makes Mega Dragonite with Dragon/Water typing. Dragonite's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

GF makes Mega Dragonite with Dragon/Water typing. Dragonite's mega form goes back to its water roots and it turns blue while in Mega form. Is a blue Mega Dragonite a good idea or bad idea?
>>
It certainly is better than an orange/vomit green one.
>>
>>32187674
This would be amazing, yeah.
>>
>>32187674
>>32187727
>>32187736

You guys are both wrong. A blue Mega Dragonite means a shiny PURPLE Mega Dragonite. Then you basically got Barney the Pokemon.
>>
>pretty good design
>"GF makes"
B- for design, F for realism.
>>
>>32187674
Genwunner here. Yes.

I have put an everstone on dragonair a few times now. Im still waiting
>>
File: 1452547240566.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452547240566.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
>2017
>snake fuckers STILL assblasted because their shitmon becomes children storybook dragon
Boo fucking hoo, this isn't even the first evolution that has nothing to do with the first forms, "going back to its roots" my ass
>>
>>32187744
I rather have Barney than a Dragonite that soiled himself
>>
>>32187745
Dis
>>
>>32187772
>tfw you like both
two for one deal on dragon pussy
>>
>>32187674
Dragonite will never get a mega

Same for Hydreigon, Goodra, Kommo'o, the Johto starters, and every other starter from Gen 4 onwards
>>
>>32190045
desu I don't want pseudos to get megas. They would have to seriously fuck them up to make 700 BST mons bad, and I don't want another mega salamence/metagross.
>>
File: 1483338481389.png (158KB, 1008x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1483338481389.png
158KB, 1008x1008px
>>32190096
>megagross with multiscale, less attack, higher defenses, and access to roost and dragon dance
how broken would this be?
>>
better idea: give dragonair a split evolution, make it a sea serpent with gargantuan wings, make its signature ability change the weather based on the move it uses before the move fires off (thunder/hurricane changes to rain before being used, solarbeam to sun, etc. -- basically it gets the weather bonuses to all moves unless it's up against a weather locker)

as a nod to its pokédex entries about weather control

also make it a bulky, slower, and low-attack-stats 'mon which relies on weather boosts for damage

type is still mono-dragon
>>
>>32190119
it would be a stall menace, the thing would make teams be forced to run ice moves even more than before

maybe weavile would skyrocket in usage and get out of BL then.
>>
>>32187674
blue dragonite shouldn't be a mega
they need to make a split evolution that stays snek
you can't fix shit
>>
>>32190386
Blue serpent Dragonite should have been an Alolan form
>>
>>32190163
I'm not sure if I would like it more with or without wings
Pokedex states dragonair can fly despite its lack of wings
On the other hand wings could look cool, and there's no reason the evo couldn't have any

Weather control sounds like it could be kind of broken in doubles? Maybe not
cool idea either way
>>
>>32190386
>you can't fix shit
then why would they bother making a split evo in the first place?
>>
>>32190442
dragonair isn't shit, so using it as a base is good

dragonite is meh and not worth the effort
>>
>>32190501
>dragonair isn't shit
that's where you're wrong
>>
>>32190096
>They would have to seriously fuck them up to make 700 BST mons bad
92 speed
>>
>>32190557
mega garchomp isn't bad, it's just that base garchomp is better. The thing would be BL if it was its own pokemon, OU menace or even banned if it could have an item too.
>>
File: image.png (151KB, 1000x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151KB, 1000x630px
>>32190512
>>
>>32190604
>basic fucking snake
>no discernable features aside from wings in its head and a neck pearl
>mouth below the head, essentially neck mouth
The only thing that makes it memorable is being a dragon type, and it's only so because of dragonite and the reason as to why it even evolves into it.

Sorry you're so basic anon, but dragonair is basic trash, at least milotic and serperior have multi-dimensional designs that don't rely on a resented evolution to even have a reason for half its choices.
>>
>>32190401
It would be broken in general, blizzard and thunder would be guaranteed hits because the weather changes before the move is used.
>>
Psudeos don't need megas. Give it a regional form instead.
>>
>>32187674
Color palette and the huge wings look fucking perfect.
Remove its feet, make it slimmer and it's the evolution Dragonair have always deserved but never gotten.
>>
>>32190633
100% accuracy blizzard and thunder aren't broken coming off 70 or 80 base SpA

that's the whole point
>>
>>32187674
I've seen better art with this same idea but I do like the idea
>>
>yfw Dragoniteite
>>
File: 1490233900620.png (376KB, 674x674px) Image search: [Google]
1490233900620.png
376KB, 674x674px
>>32187772
Turning into a story book dragon isn't the problem. Dragonite looks like it has down syndrome. Dragonite is one of the worst designs from gen 1. How does it even fly with those little malformed wings?
>>
>>32192397
>Dragonite is one of the worst designs from gen 1
More like one of the most memorable, unlike snek he actually looks like a dragon and stands out from other pokémon quite well, i like how the super strong dragon type representant doesn't look like something an edgelord would use, he looks friendly but is also really strong, its a nice contrast
>>
>>32190397
This. Why does GF always fuck everything up
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.