[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTS Website

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: news_GTS.jpg (55KB, 425x254px) Image search: [Google]
news_GTS.jpg
55KB, 425x254px
How much do you miss it, /vp/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en4a_l2n86c
>>
>>32181826
It was the shttiest and gayest thing in existance on planet jupiter
>>
>>32181826
So much it's not even funny.
Through it I learned that Turtwig were one of the most common trades with Lucario, and the one of the most common trades with Lucario was Dialga.

Back in DPPT, I would just keep farming Turtwig to trade up to get more Dialga, and then used that to get just about anything I wanted. I could get a box full Dialga in a month, sometimes less.
>>
>>32181826
It was so cool ;_;
>>
>>32181826
Shit was pretty hype I'll admit
>>
>>32181826
Someone should bug Masuda on Twitter to get this shit back.
>>
>>32181826
It was interesting for three minutes, but stupid forever.
>>
>>32181851
>>32181950
>having available info like most requested Pokémon for specific ones, most common trades or top 10 deposited/asked Pokémon per country was "stupid"

Literally children, if it doesn't entertain your short attention span then it's stupid and shitty. Give me a break.
>>
>>32181989
I guess I was a stupid kid back then then, that just enjoyed watching the pokemon move around the world for a while. Never used it extensively, so IDK.
>>
>>32181826
Surprisingly as much as I used the shit out of the GTS in D/P, I never knew this website existed.
>>
>>32181924
>Gamefreak bringing back a feature from a previous generation
Nice joke
>>
>>32181826
I never knew this existed wtf.
>>
File: 1468691859459.png (2MB, 1171x900px) Image search: [Google]
1468691859459.png
2MB, 1171x900px
>check out the new site
>it redirects to that shithole you need to browse to connect your ID or whatever the fuck to enter competitions

Fucking rip.
>>
>>32181826
Didnt even realise it was gone
>>
>>32182217
Because Anon you have to use Waybackbackback

https://archive.org/web/
>>
>>32181826
Even with a shitty computer I always enjoyed this site and the DW one. Then the revamped Global Link took over and there's nothing interesting to visit the page for.
It really was interesting to study some trends and get your dex full by going with such trends as >>32181864 said.
>>
i never used it even during gen 5
>>
>>32181826
Yes, it was great. I loved checking the stats of all the Pokemon and seeing sample trades pop up, especially since the GTS is the only online feature I use. I also miss the dream world, especially dream balls. At least I got my nincada before it died.
>>32184066
The PGL still has battle stats at least.
>>
>>32181826

It was better than the one that we have now. Seeing live trades occur from around the world made it feel more global and interactive.

>inb4 it becomes another feature brought back monkey paw style in place of something actually good.
>>
>>32181826

There should be an official Wondertrade analytics site too. Then people can stop spamming commons and try sending out different Pokemon.
>>
Anyway, since we have custom servers for the DS games now, something like that is technically possible. http://pkmnclassic.net/gts/ can already show you all of the Pokémon currently in the GTS.
>>
File: you-disgust-me.jpg (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
you-disgust-me.jpg
35KB, 600x400px
>>32184414
>I also miss the dream world

>Missing the dream world
>>
>>32181826
>>32181864
>>32184066
>>32184414
the Global Link site was never better than it was in Gen 5. Between the Dream World and the GTS, visiting the site was meaningful. Miss it.
>>
>>32181826
Not very much. As a utility site it was pretty trashy and doesn't really do anything of worth not to mention that annoying music.
>>
>>32187499
Specifically Dream Balls.
Outside of the tiny selection in dream radar, dream balls are now impossible to use.
>>32188217
I wish that at least there was even the item minigames.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.