[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Headcanon time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 13

File: images.jpg (9KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 245x206px
ITT: Post your favourite headcanon

In my headcanon May is the protagonist of the 3rd gen games who died in an explosion in the Delta Episode after she and Rayquaza attacked Deoxys on its core.
>>
Vega is part of FL universe
Looker was in a vacation on hoenn
OH SHIT THE METEORS
Looker and Anabel where absorbed by the worm holes
Anabel memory came (Almost)intact while Looker memories where Erased
All those ''Fakemons'' are real
>>
Alakazam is not the dominant specie in the Pokéworld because it's literally too intelligent to do anything but meditate and contemplate the meaning of the universe.
>>
Gallades and Gardevoir and their pre-evos have intelligence comparable to a human and set up hidden colonies deep inside the wilderness all around the world. In the wild they form primitive tool-making societies. The Ralts you catch are either babies who wandered off or retarded babies who were cast off like the Spartan babies in 300.
>>
In pokemon world when someone dies they are reborn as a Pokemon. How you did in life gives you higher chance to roll something good. Criminals and such usually end up as shitmons, sometimes they get lucky like Ash's Charizard. Total dick in life and still gets reborn as one of the most powerful Pokemon.
>>
Surge is from Unova
Chimecho is a pokémon native from Sinnoh.

>>32177481
Pajeet philosophy
>>
-Unova and Kalos were allies during the war or at least trading partners
-Ultra Beasts and most Pokemon can not communicate normally, there is a language gap. However Legendaries are able to communicate with them as they seem to share a common "ancient language." Exceptions being Cosmog and its evolutions as they've settled and Necrozma is omnilingual with Beasts, Legendaries and Pokemon alike.
-Despite the anime downplaying this, languages and cultures or their analogues still exist but there's a common "Lingua Franca" between all regions.
-Pokemon Leagues are established as a non-aggression pact between regions to welcome not only travelers but ex-pats as well.
-The justice system in the Pokemon World is surprisingly lenient. However, certain crimes are beyond redemption. One is intending harm on Pokemon.
>>
Pokemon takes place in a heavily altered and highly fantastical version of our world, so places like the Americas and ordinary animals exist.
>>
Jirachi created Mega Fug by granting the people's wish
>>
File: arceusunown.png (96KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
arceusunown.png
96KB, 280x210px
Arceus isn't god. It can't create and destroy with omnipotent power because it doesn't have that power. It's powerFUL but not infinitely so; it is bound to the same limitations as the rest of us mortals. It can be overpowered, deceived, and killed. Quite easily, in fact, if the movie gives any indication.

What does have that power? Unown do. But every time they are show using that power, they always do it following orders. They are a nameless and mindless collective of infinite potential to create and destroy and they know not good nor evil.

My theory? Arceus is just the thing that used Unown's power first. Through them, it created the Time/Space and Lake trios, and the universe that they and all Pokemon live in. The Pokemon world is the product of the same plot as the third film, but it's Arceus instead of Molly Hale. It is Arceus' dream brought to fruition through Unown's unlimited power. Arceus is not a creator, merely an author, and the Unown are the letters the author uses to express ideas.

It all fits, too:

>Arceus's 1,000 arms
A metaphor for countless Unown doing Arceus' bidding

>Unown existing between dimensions in the tenth film
Because Unown are the fabric that hold everything together

>Everything to do with the Sinjoh Ruins event
We literally see Arceus doing this firsthand!

The only reason I consider it a headcanon and not true canon is because this is just one flavor of the idea. The facts are all here but the exact way they fit together is ambiguous.
>>
>Red, Ethan, May, Dawn, Hilda, Nate, Serena, and Sun are the canon protagonists
>May as the protagonist is actually 13, as hinted by the Magma/Aqua grunt refering to her as a teenager
>Dawn began her journey to find her long last dad, who was mentioned by her Mom and Palmer stated that he is an accomplished trainer like her
>Serena is the wealthiest protagonist, as shown be her default clothing and her house looking more expensive, presumably because her mom was a world famous Rhyorn racer
>Sun is gay. No not really, Sun and Lillie are a ship
>Sun/Moon takes place 14 years after ORAS. Wally is the champion of Hoenn and May and Brendan are married. Serena is still champion of Kalos during Sun/Moon which takes 2 years after XY
>>
>May is the protagonist of the 3rd gen games
agreed
>who died in an explosion in the Delta Episode after she and Rayquaza attacked Deoxys on its core.
So do you just turn the game off as soon as you defeat Deoxys? Because how could this work when the game shows he still being alive?
>>
>>32178306
I like that better. The idea of Arceus being god just makes every other legendary not feel special. Arceus stumbling upon the Unknown, who themselves aren't really able to utilize their own powers without orders, makes it more interesting and fair to the other legendaries. But I think they just create the Pokemon planet or maybe solar system because I like to imagin every video game series is in the same universe, a universe with trillions of planets that house them. So you could connect Pokemon, to Mario, to Shantae, to Sonic.
>>
>>32178497
Of course they won't show the death of a character right in front of you, less if it's a main character.

That's just my fanfiction-tier headcanon.
>>
>>32177454
So basically ralts with trainers are retards
>>
All Cubone are bone with their skulls outside of their heads rather than the story of Cubone's mother. Not all Cubone have dead mothers so not all Cubone can wear their dead mother's skull. Regular skeletons but exoskull.
>>
>>32178668
>All Cubone are bone

I meant born.
>>
I don't like the idea of eating pokemon so I like to think that they're are normal animals in pokéworld. People raise cattle etc... and there are wild ones. Pokemon hunt them too.
>>
>>32177321
>>32178448
The only ones I can see as being the canon MC are Dawn and Hilda. I don't know, but May and Serena just don't fit the role, at least for me.
>>
>>32177321
Lorelei and Will are relatives and not the same person like most people likes to imagine
>>
>>32177406
Where is out forced meme picture?
>>
>>32178779
I say May mainly because, in the ORAS artwork, she's paler than Brendan. Considering that Hoenn is supposed to be a tropical region and Johto, the region the MC moves from, isn't, it would make sense if Brendan was the rival who resided in Hoenn for years whereas May just moved there.

I just say Serena because she's a top 5 female protagonist and Calem is a literally who.
>>
>>32178684
>>32178684
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B1OYItv4vs
>>
>>32178962
Headcanon accepted
>>
>>32177321
I don't really have a favorite headcanon. It all invariably is rolled up into the shit I write.
>>
>>32178306
I like this
>>
>>32177321
>the world used to be way more dangerous for humans before pokeballs were invented
>civilization sprung up in prinpricks of good yet defensible land, defended by those who were charismatic and tough enough to command respect of some Pokémon
>Barons, Daimyos, Warlords, Senators, Chieftans, whatever! They'd set up shop as the local authority and train subordinates to help 'em out
>sometimes particularly strong leaders could unite areas beneath one rule, these are the regions we know today. Geographically compact and coherent enough to rule.
>as tech advanced and the world became safer, the old martial cultures began to fade away
>what were once duels of honor became a sport, the soldier became the trainer, and the local rulers became the gym leaders. Pillars and protectors of the community, but no longer the masters.
>still, most of humanity sticks to the safety of the prinpricks. The routes are as tenuous as ever, and it's still not a good idea to waltz into the tall grass without some close friends at your side

It's how I figure battling's so popular, and why the Gym system is so globally adopted.
>>
>>32178962
I was okay with your headcanon until you got to the Calem part. Fuck you and your headcanon. May is just the typical neighborhood girl, created solely to fit that trope, meant to be Brendan's cumdump. Calem is a charming man who came from another region and made all the bitches in Kalos wet with just one look.
>>
Pokemon don't breed.
Someone just hides in a bush and fucks all the pokemon to make new pokemon.
He is the true pokemon master.
>>
File: IMG_0298.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0298.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>32179321
>this is the true prize of becoming the champion
>>
>>32177321
Chimecho is native to Sinnoh.
Lucario is native to Unova.
Zoroark is native to Kalos.
Mew has the DNA of all Pokémon because Arceus created Mew in its own image, and created all other Pokémon in Mew's.
Arceus' 1000 arms is a metaphor for the Unown, who act as the universal code that keeps the universe intact. All laws of nature is coded in Unown.
Sun's real name is Elio.
Moon's real name is Selene.
Elio and Selene are bother and sister.
May is Birch's daughter and Brendan is Norman's son.
Leaf is Red's closest friend, and Blue treats them both the same. Leaf beat the Pokémon League after Red.
Hilbert and Hilda are "rival friends".
Nate and Rose are BFFs.
Kris and Ethan are childhood friends.
Lyra is a newcomer and became friends with Kris and Ethan.
Dawn is a newcomer, and Lucas is Barry's childhood best friend. Lucas is the one working for Professor Rowan.
You don't actually win every single battle you ever have.
>>
>>32179362
In all games, both protagonists are the heroes, even if the other protagonist doesn't show up in-game.

Also, Birth Island, Navel Rock and Faraway Island are canon. Birth Island is Deoxys' resting place after the Delta Episode. First Red and Leaf finds it, then May and Brendan does too.

Deoxys just can't get to chill.
>>
>>32177321
>The Pokemon universe is actually made up of several closely-linked multiverses. This includes the old timelines, but also various versions of the same timeline i.e. different versions. Therefore, there are several canons and none of them are more "canon" than the other.
>Eating Pokemon used to be a thing, but Pokemon Rights Activists worked hard to put a stop to it and it's now illegal. Other animals exists that humans eat, though.
>Sycamore is half Jewish
>>
>>32179374
>none of them are more "canon" than the other
Leaf :^)
>>
Red, Blue and Leaf all traveled across Kanto challenging gyms at the same time, and were all Champion at some point, but while Red and Blue have become minor celebrities, Leaf has faded into obscurity. She prefers it that way, since she likes to keep her private life private.

There are lots of rumors that Red and Blue are a couple. They're all true.

Leaf is in a relationship with Giovanni after the games.
>>
>>32179378
read >>32179389
>>
A question. What is headcanon? Just extra bits you add to the canon to make it more suited to your taste? Are there any limits to how far this can go? For example, what if the headcanon directly goes against the canon? Does it matter?
>>
File: Ba-dum-tss_Kakyoin.jpg (69KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
Ba-dum-tss_Kakyoin.jpg
69KB, 960x539px
>>32179408
Canon is what's been established by official media. For example, it's canon that Pikachu is electric-type.

Headcanon is your own canon, something that applies to your universe but not necessarily someone else's. For example, Chicken is my headcanon SM protagonist, but that doesn't mean Sun can't be someone else's. A lot of people here seem to confuse canon with headcanon.

If a piece of your headcanon goes against something that's established in canon, it's canon-divergent. For example, you could have a canon-divergent headcanon that Lillie raised Pokemon while traveling in Alola. It conflicts with the canon but it's your universe so you can do whatever you want.

Hope that helped.
>>
>>32179424
So basically, fanfic-lite. You're just adding your own pieces or removing the already established pieces to make it more suited for your personal taste, with no limits to little or far this goes. That clears it up. Thanks.
>>
>>32179373
>both protagonists are the heroes, even if the other protagonist doesn't show up in-game.
Except gens 3 to 7.
>>
>>32178190
Wow. How did I not see this?
>>
>>32178556
>So you could connect Pokemon, to Mario, to Shantae, to Sonic.
And all they'd do is have Olympic games
>>
Colress is Lillie's father and Mr Bean is Gladion's father.
>>
>>32179389
Leaf is the girl who gives you Steel Wing in GSC.
>>
>>32177406
>too intelligent to do anything but meditate and contemplate the meaning of the universe.

And battle, you forgot battle.
>>
File: 1487812376951.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1487812376951.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>32178190
>tfw this makes a lot of sense
>>
The Pokémon world is fairly innocent in terms of morality. There's virtually no murder or rape. Even villainous teams have standards they won't cross. Most people are perfectly happy to casually chat with you or give you items and TMs for free.
>>
>>32177321
whitney, flannery and candice are best friends
morty's parents are dead
brawly was once a water type gym leader
crasher wake was once a fighting type gym leader
when whitney grows up she will be a nurse
when morty grows up he will be a mortician
falkner and janine secretly love each other
>>
>>32179565
>Steel Wing in GSC
you find steel wing in rock tunnel you cuck
>>
>The E4 and champion are like politicians and control the region, just because they're beaten in battle doesn't mean they stop being champion, just recognize the trainer as successful. The whole joirney of badge collecting and E4 is to aid in the growth of people since battling is such an important part of pokemon-world culture, which is also why when you rematch leaders like in HGSS they have better teams, they don't need to limit themselves to match the strength of new trainers.
>Pokemon centers are like in the anime, they let people stay there like a hotel
>Gates are resting stops that provide shelter if it's raining and you can also ask for help about navigation of info on the route/city it's joining. It's a last check to see if you forgot anything when exiting a city and resting stop when you enter a city.
>Farm pokemon are eaten but because of the bond eveeryday people can have for pokemon everyone can appreciate the joy of a good meal like our irl farmers do.
>Everyone leaves their door unlocked because everyone's more trustworthy thanks to pokemon battling encouraging a healthy social life.
>HMs and needing badges to use them us like needing a drivers license and a car. Unova having less wilderness and lots of bridges means most people don't use them as often and therefore isn't as regulated. Kalos is there out of tradition. Alola doesn't have a league so there's no system in place yet.
>The pokedex gives you the ability to view your pokemon's stats, level, ability, and typing. New types and type matchups are because science has progressed and the old classifications were errouness. SM lets you know super effective moves and stats in battle because Rotom is shouting them at you.
>>
>>32179853
>Even villainous teams have standards they won't cross.
Rocket abused and killed Pokemon
Aqua was going to drown the planet
Cyrus was going to erase the universe
Ghetsis emotionally manipulated N and made an attempt on the players life
Lysander went full Hitler
Lusamine gave no shits about her kids

They have no standards
>>
>>32179999
>get beat in a pokemon battle
>stop their evil scheme
Yup, none whatsoever :^)
>>
>>32177321
For Hoenn Games, May is the protagonist only in RSE. In ORAS Brendan is the rival but he is also the protagonist, losing against May until he defeats her in the Victory Road and then defeats Steven Stone. In Delta Episode when Zinnia talks about parallel universes she explains that might exist an universe where May becomes the Champion instead of Brendan.
>>
Shiningsunshipping happened
>>
>>32177321
The thing that makes Attacks, well, attacks is Some kind of Aura or Energy that the user manipulates to preform the move.

Some trainer classes are like aura guardians in that the aura within them resonates with a certain Pokemon type. Black Belts = Fighting, Swimmers = Water etc.
>>
>>32179947
It's in the house at the base of mount silver
>>
>>32177321
Wild Pokémon are animalistic in nature and regularly eat each other and other gruesome animal things
Domestic Pokémon can talk with their trainer
I still cling to the old, "pokemon world is real world" thing that gen one went for
>>
Mohn didn't chill out or put on weight, he was always bigger and had a freewheeling personality, which is what Lusamine was attracted to in the first place.
>>
The Pokemon world doesn't exist as we see in the games. Instead, it's a typical fantasy world, where monsters roam about and various Demon Kings are trying to take over the world. The protagonists are just normal adventurers, who sometimes let the monsters they beat join their party. Most of the fights have the protagonists fighting alongside their monster buddies.

There are three main fighting styles.
Physical, where the person uses physical moves such as Quick Attack or Cross Chop. These moves are easy to master and require virtually no mana, but you have to get close to the opponent so they are risky and harder to use.
Special, where the user just converts their mana to magic and uses moves such as Flamethrower and Thunderbolt, strong attacks capable of hitting far away targets for great damage, but require more Mana to use. They are also harder to learn and train with, since they require more mana.
Support. As the name implies, this is the type where the user is supporting the rest of the team, with moves like Sleep Power, Sunny Day, Heal Pulse and such. They don't require too much mana as you don't need to put power into these moves, are also easier to master, so they're great, but practically useless on their own.

Additionally, there are different types of moves, each with its weakness and strengths. Every person has their own Types, such as FIre and Water, which make the moves of that type stronger, as well as easier to use and master. Depending on the weapon and items the adventurer uses, they get access to more moves, like a sharp weapon can grant access to Slash, and a pointy weapon can great access to Poison Sting.

Yes, this is the true Pokemon world. What we've seen so far was a lie.
>>
>>32177321
You cant fuck pokemon
>>
File: Conkfused.jpg (168KB, 495x797px) Image search: [Google]
Conkfused.jpg
168KB, 495x797px
>>32180154
This isn't even headcanon. This is just straight up ignoring the content of the games and pining for a stereotypical turn based fantasy Pokemon game. A cliche medieval alternate universe.
>>
File: 1490351849937.png (551KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
1490351849937.png
551KB, 550x700px
>Canon Protags
Red, Ethan, Brendan, Dawn, Hilda, Rosa, Calem, Sun.

>Economics
Sinnoh and Unova are the richest regions in the pokemon world.
Johto and Kanto rejoin by the time of Sun and Moon and Johto, forming one large new region.
The Sevii Islands are the poorest region and are largely abandoned by the time of Sun and Moon.

>Story
2 Timelines
Ultra beasts can traverse across both timelines.
Lance isn't actually the Champion in GSC
Neither is Red

>Misc
The Pokemon war was between Northern Unova and Kalos

X&Y are part of the same timeline as the original games. ORAS and Sun and Moon are part of a new timeline. This is why there are different stories for how Mega Evolution was created.

There is more than 1 "Looker" and the original Looker from Diamond and Pearl is different than the one we saw in B/W and Sun and Moon. Same as the one shown in X/Y

Looker is going to play a huge role in a future game. He will be part of taking down the evil organization alongside the protagonist.

In the Diamond and Pearl remakes the Looker is going to be a different Looker than Looker #1
>>
The reason Giga Impact and Hyper Beam can mainly only be taught to fully-evolved Pokemon is because the type of energy they use for the attack is the same type of energy required for the process of evolution. Most not-fully-evolved Pokemon are still stockpiling energy needed for evolution, and as a result, cannot use attacks that would drain their built-up supply. When a Pokemon is fully evolved, it has no more need to set this energy aside, and is free to use this Evolution Energy to use Giga Impact and Hyper Beam.

There are two types of exception to this rule.
The first instance revolves around Pokemon thought to be fully evolved in the past, like Golbat or Magmar. In this case, the trigger for evolution is artificial, and provides nearly all of the required energy for evolution.
The second instance revolves around odd Pokemon like Dratini, Klink, and Axew. In the case of these particular species, they develop much more Evolution Energy than other species of Pokemon, due to the demanding processes of their evolution (developing into pseudo-legends, supporting massive offensive power, acclimating to radical transformations). As a result, they're able to expend as much Evolution Energy as is needed, due to being able to recover it in a timely manner.
>>
>>32180398
>Johto and Kanto rejoin by the time of Sun and Moon and Johto, forming one large new region.
what's its name?
kanto?
johto?
janto?
kahto?
>>
File: OzUS.png (506KB, 728x700px) Image search: [Google]
OzUS.png
506KB, 728x700px
>>32179999

Listen Vip /pol faggests
You gotta do summin about dis!!

>pic not related
>>
File: 1468659122792.jpg (228KB, 847x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468659122792.jpg
228KB, 847x1000px
>>32180445
Indigo :^)

Composed of Kanto, Johto with the Sevii Islands being an unincorporated territory. Capital is Saffron. Current Champion still Gold/Ethan.

Also, the Pokemon World Tournament IS canon, but the actual results are unknown.

>Not a headcanon but an actual fact
Candice is best girl.
>>
>>32179362

also forgot Metagross line is native to Sinnoh, Unova and Alola.
>>
File: girls3.png (83KB, 910x510px) Image search: [Google]
girls3.png
83KB, 910x510px
>>32180256
People can and do fuck their pokemon all the time
>>
>>32180513
>it's a female Machamp
>>
File: teamforehead.png (69KB, 230x130px) Image search: [Google]
teamforehead.png
69KB, 230x130px
>>32179896
>whitney, flannery and candice are best friends
My headcanon is sexier, but I can see the potential in yours.
>>
>>32180559
Don't you mean foreheadcanon?
>>
>>32179999
The last one's debatable.

It's possible the game's making an allusion to how chemical dependence warps familial relationships, seeing how the way Nihilego works in a certain fashion. It's either crystal meth or PCP in all but name.
>>
>>32180571
You sly boots.
>>
>>32180559
nice foreheadcanon,

i see those three as friends because of fanart and fact that they have quite a lot of similarities and parallels.

its kinda funny that candice is in the both trios.
>>
File: wbp_ir.jpg (39KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
wbp_ir.jpg
39KB, 500x354px
>>32180641
Candice is a cool customer, it's hard to find any character she doesn't pair well with other than Maylene.
>>
-Sabrina has trouble finding a boyfriend, even among other psychics because their minds are too dirty.
-Blaine gave up Pokemon research not for ethical reasons, but because a lot of it seemed arbitrary. He's still an adviser and friend to people like Oak, Fuji and Rowan.
-Morty indulges his Gengar on pranks on other trainers and pretends to be oblivious to that fact.
-Lyra doesn't like Whitney for undisclosed reasons.
-Sina is secretly a crybaby and calls her mom for support after a mission
-Dexio is a closet pervert, apparently he has a collection of trainer's panties.
-Sycamore is trying to quit smoking, since the smell on his clothes puts off his dates.
-Misty is a distant relative of Lanette + Brigette.
-Fennel is bi.
-Shauntal has published Pokemon + Trainer erotica under a pseudonym. No one but her and said publisher knows of this so far.
-Mallow dreams of going abroad before taking over the family business as she wants to explore new recipes and other culture's cuisines.
-Under probation, Saturn is required to speak at schools and trainer orientations about the evils of joining groups like Galactic.
-Colress turned down an invitation from Team Flare, because he thought Lysandre to be a selfish and short-sighted man.
>>
>>32177321
In an alternate timeline, steven was allowed to use the link cable in the Delta episode to move the asteroid to another dimension, kicking off the storyline for red/blue rescue team.
>>
Professor Elm's aide used the third Johto starter to get to Violet City to give you the Togepi egg
>>
>>32177321
Nate fucked Hilbert's mom.
>>
>>32181036
>Lyra doesn't like Whitney for undisclosed reasons.
nah, i think they like to drink milkshakes together.
>>
Magikarp from the sea don't taste that good. Magikarp who live in rivers start to taste better.
Magikarp who live in harsh rivers on mountains (the ones who are close to evolving in to Gyarados) are a delicacy.
>>
Pokémon have no uterii, birth canals, testes or penises, though some have anuses and urethras. They reproduce by magic and transform magic into matter which they fill with their genetic material, thus creating an "egg". No one has seen a Pokémon lay an egg because they never lay it, it was never inside of their body.

Alternatively Pokémon do lay eggs/give live birth, but immediately after they do it they create a protective shell out of magic to protect the baby. No has seen a Pokémon lay an egg because they can manage to hold it inside until they have privacy.

Mammalians Pokémon still have teats that produce milk for their young or their Trainer if you're into that.

Tying in into the above, what distinguishes a Pokémon from any other kingdom of life (like plants or animals) is that they are partly made of magic and they infuse magic into their moves. A Low-Sweep attack from a Gallade and a regular human is much different. Similarly a Flamethrower attack by an Arcanine is not the samething as a flamethrower attack by a human wielding a flamethrower. Pokémon can manage the magic in their attacks so that it only faints their target, and they hardly ever use their power to kill.
>>
>>32181236
Who wouldn't?
>>
>>32181561

(cont.)

The Pokémon world is organized in "Region states" that are independant from each other. The Pokémon League IS the government of each region state but they're more of a skeleton state and in practice things are fairly libertarian. Gyms are the closest thing they have to military bases/NatGuard depots and in time of war they can raise a militia with the Elite Four and Gym Leaders as officers.

The various regions in the game are in a loose military/economic alliance like the Delian League in ancient Greece where if one is attacked the other members must come to its aid, and they also share a common currency. Only Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh are close and share the same culture, Unova, Kalos and Alola are more remote and do their own things.
>>
>>32177321
kukui and lillie are trying to make a cult named new kanto order
gear REX from MGS: peace walker is not a monster but a pokemon
morty secretly loves whitney but doesn't tell anyone especially his best friend eusine
link from breath of the wild is actually medic from ground zeroes
solgaleo is actually the moon pokemon and lunala is actually the sun pokemon

only one of these is my actual headcanon, care to guess which one?
>>
Spear Pillar was actually the place where Legendaries gathered for orgies.

Too many humans are watching, so these might have relocated.
>>
>>32179309
So Alola is actually a tourist trap that's trying to become relevant with it's system.
>>
>>32181642
>solgaleo is actually the moon pokemon and lunala is actually the sun pokemon
easy peasy

>>32177321
AZ Floette duked it out in Sootopolis, legendogs were eevees, each generation is it's own timeline
>>
>>32182353
I'm sorry to say this but you're wrong
>>
>>32182402
it's my headcanon that it's your headcanon
what now, boi? :^)
>>
>>32177869
Your hc is true.
>"I didn't know vikings still existed!"
>"They mostly live in Minnesota!"
>>
>>32180466
Something is seriously wrong with Aussies on this site.
>>
RBY Rocket is the remnants of the rebels in a Kantonian civil war.
>>
>>32182413
>morty secretly loves whitney but doesn't tell anyone especially his best friend eusine
this was my headcanon, however i still like the idea that lunala is the sun pokemon and solgaleo is the moon pokemon.
>>
People can carry more than 6 pokemon, but are only allowed to use 6 during battles

Pokemon can know more than 4 moves, but can only use 4 moves max in battles due to offical rules
>>
>>32178306
>>Unown existing between dimensions in the tenth film
>Because Unown are the fabric that hold everything together
Shit, are Unown the equivalent to String Theory in Pokémon World? This actually makes a lot of sense.
>>
All the protagonists are related. You're killed if you kill a Pokemon. There are actual animals that aren't Pokemon that you can kill
>>
>>32178668
>All Cubone are bone with their skulls outside of their heads rather than the story of Cubone's mother. Not all Cubone have dead mothers so not all Cubone can wear their dead mother's skull.
I always thought the "mother" thing more a myth created by humans, like Romulus and Remus story about the creation of Roma.
>>
>>32183048
Kangaskhan is Cubone's mother.

A baby Kangaskhan (from the pouch) becomes a Cubone if its mother dies.

Source: Design parallels, Giovanni (ground gym) using a Kangaskhan, Kangaskhan appearing for Cubone SOS.
>>
>>32177321
I have a fair bit of headcannon but the things I'll list are just a couple of things:

1. The tongue scarf of Greninja isn't it's real tongue, it's actually tongue is a normal/proportional length and the scarf is a firm protection for its head and neck. I don't consider it an organ.

2. Yveltal is by no means evil or a death Pokemon. It is merely thought to be a normal Pokémon and it never means people harm or steals life forms energy/life force.

3. There is only one timeline and mega are a part of it but the Pokémon only requires to hold a generic mega stone to mega evolve (no specie specific stones).

4. There are no 'real world' animals our countries in the Pokémon world. E.g. There is no China/America/etc and there are no sparrows/tuna/worms/etc
>>
>>32178762
I like to think that when people eat meat, it's some kind of vegetarian meat imitation shit that is easily and cheaply made since the Pokémon world is so advanced.
>>
>>32182827
I think thats how it works in the adventures manga anyway
>>
Towns are connected by actual asphalt/dirt roads for motor vehicles. The Routes you walk on are essentially nature trails. You don't see them for the same reason a "town" is 2 houses, a Pokémon Center and a Pokémart, it would boring, useless and probably wouldn't fit all on the cartridge.
>>
>>32180398

Why do you think Sinnoh is richer than Kanto
>>
>>32184855
Well I'm not him, but I think Sinnoh seems pretty rich as well. Lots of natural resources, has business headquarters like poketch, underground to mine diamonds, pearls other gems, etc... Just seems like it.
>>
>>32184707
It's actually cool to see that Animu and mangas try to liven up the desolate world of pokemon.

I mean okay, some shortcuts need to be take, but sweet lord, game towns are tiny
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.