[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Johto Starter Pokemon Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: C70UM3eVUAAsSXR.jpg (104KB, 1280x452px) Image search: [Google]
C70UM3eVUAAsSXR.jpg
104KB, 1280x452px
Which one is your favorite? Post any and all pictures and opinions you have about them.
>>
>>32176276
My favorite's Feraligatr. It's also the only one worth a damn.
>>
I love the Chikorita line
>>
Cyndaquilfag reporting in
>>
>>32176276
I'm the worst kind of trash there is, a femboyfag
>>
>>32176276
Chikorita line is my favorite design wise.
>>
>>32176339
honestly would fuck 100 dudes if I could have a real life cyndaquil
>>
>>32176276
A like all the three, they are good Sis
>>
Quilava is the best form of any of them.
>>
>>32176393
THIS
>>
As a kid I liked Chikorita because I was a full on grassfag. Nowadays I'd probably still say Chikorita because Bayleef is cool whereas Cyndaquil's line is boring as hell and I just never really cared for Totodile's line. Granted I honestly think gen 2's starters are probably only bested by gen 5 in boring designs.
>>
Johto is the region with the worse starters, but thyplosion is pretty decent
>>
i like all the johto starters, i think its the only group where this is the case

stage 1
all 3 are adorbs, but cyndaquils easily my favorite starter mon of any gen

stage 2
like em all about evenly, bayleef was my fav as a kid but lately i prefer croconaw. i get the impression that it'd be a total asshole to everyone else but best buds with its trainer

stage 3
used to like typhlosion the most, 3d model kind of ruined it for me though. i get why the fires not on all the time but fuck, looks pretty dumb without it
gatr is similar, like the sprite way more than the model, but still a badass pokemon
and meganium a cute. i always thought it was much bigger though
>>
>>32176276
Cyndaquil obviously. It was my first pokemon so of course I love it. Sad that is complete shit but muh nostalgia.
The totodile line is cool though. Aside from being the only decent one of the three they all have a solid design and the second most used starter of my childhood along with bulbasaur.
I do not hate or even dislike chikorita. I just do not care for it.
>>
>>32176276
Meganium is so bad in cart and basically anywhere. Typhlosion is Charizard without wings (and megas). Feraligatr needed the physical/special split to happen but is cool now. And also still kind of mediocre. Poor gen for starters imo.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.