[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now aware the meta is so bad because at 800+ pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 75d.jpg (19KB, 164x265px) Image search: [Google]
75d.jpg
19KB, 164x265px
You are now aware the meta is so bad because at 800+ pokemon it's literally impossible to be prepared for everything and there's always going to be a handful of pokemon that can sweep your entire team no matter how well put together it is
>>
actually the meta is bad because pseudos, mythicals and legendaries exist
>>
>>32171897
>the meta is so bad
It's pretty good, especially if you play by Smogon rules.
>>
just use landorus dude
>>
>>32171903
forgot to add megas
>>
That's a good thing

The meta is bad but you just listed a good thing about it
>>
>>32171897
>800+
>he's counting all the shitmons
Simply epic, my guy!
>>
File: landorus-therian.jpg (48KB, 265x320px) Image search: [Google]
landorus-therian.jpg
48KB, 265x320px
>>32171897
It sure is a good thing that out of those 800+, only a little over 52 are usable
>>
>>32171915
let's say 500 of those are unusable trash like watchog

that leaves 300 threats you need to take into account when building a team, and you can't possibly prepare for all of them with only 6 slots
>>
>>32171897
That's unironically what makes it fun.
>>
>>32171903
>>32171911
Ah, yes. The dreaded Komoo-o, Regigigas and Phione. Mete destroyers. If only they weren't here.
>>
>>32173282
Oh, and let's not forget the horrifying Mega Audino. Truly cancer.
>>
>>32171897
Out of around 800 pokemon and about 500 fully evolved ones 16 are useful
>>
>>32173282
>>32173285
>if i cherrypick the bad examples your point is invalid xD
I never said all of them you fucking mong
>>
>>32173401
I don't think OP is talking about VGC
>>
File: 136183699852.jpg (73KB, 373x500px) Image search: [Google]
136183699852.jpg
73KB, 373x500px
I wonder if you can take all the information from the games and program a machine that can create the perfect team that never loses and then play and never lose.
Like those machines that play chess.
>>
>>32173429
The concept of that is pretty interesting. Certain simple games are considered "solved", where someone could play a certain way and nobody can beat them. For example, two competent players can play tic-tac-toe to a draw every time, player 1 can always win Connect Four, and so on. Chess, so far, is too complex to be solved. They've made some really damn good chess robots, but they can still potentially lose. Likewise, they could probably make a good Pokémon-playing robot, but the game is too complex to "solve" anytime soon, and it doesn't help that there's RNG and the game changes every generation.
>>
File: sad clown.gif (4MB, 270x263px) Image search: [Google]
sad clown.gif
4MB, 270x263px
>>32173282
Wouldn't be the internet without a "NOT ALL!!!" guy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.