[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one feature you want in the next pokemom game. It can be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Name one feature you want in the next pokemom game.
It can be from a previous one but you get bonus points for coming up with a completely new one.

My feature to add would be the option for multiple story endings depending on what pokemon you choose as a starter.
>>
Had to double take at that image, OP
>>
>>32171620
hug with pokemon
>>
>pokemom game
who is your pokemommy, OP?
>>
my feature is to make shitty pokemon competitively viable since the games are boring and competitive is the only thing this merchandise has going for itself
>>
>Size-accurate battle models
>evolving mid-battle
>>
>>32171659
Clair
>>32171690
Gaining a level up during battle not only can evolve the pokemon but heals to full hp too.
>>
Ability to massage your Pokemom's feet.
>>
File: EP918_Tongari.png (75KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
EP918_Tongari.png
75KB, 342x192px
ability to change little things about your pokemon model like the hair on my pikachu
>>
>>32171620
The ability to teach your Pokemon all moves as they unlock, then equip 4 of them through a training session you can do anywhere. Rather than having to go to the move relearner every time you want to experiment.

The ability to train up IVs rather than playing Eugenics simulator.
>>
>>32171657
This + Walking Pokemon
>>
>>32171690
>Size-accurate battle models

oh god yes >_<
>>
>>32171879

>The ability to train up IVs rather than playing Eugenics simulator.

that's what bottle caps do
>>
>>32171900
Technically they don't change your IVs
And you have to level them to 100 first which nobody wants to do
I think anon means something along the lines of Super Training, but for IVs. Actually train your pokemon, not just give some NPC an item (although there's no reason to not have both options)
>>
>>32171900
yeah, when your level 100! what about while your actually supposed to be training them
>>
>>32171886
Im afraid that walking pokemon will forever be hgss and yellows niche.
>>
riding pokemon, except this time they're your own mons instead of some stupid random mon you page to come pick you up
>>
>>32171638
this. I genuinely thought those two were fucking from the thumbnail
>>
>>32171936
>Literally two days of programming at most
>"naw xD"-Game Freak
>>
>>32172201
>following pokemon can now be used as hm slaves akin to rental pokemon
>>
>>32171889
Hi r-ddit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.