[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon FS Leak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: necrozma.jpg (29KB, 360x276px) Image search: [Google]
necrozma.jpg
29KB, 360x276px
A new form for Necrozma is designed and it will be Dragon/Psychic type.
New evil team:Team Star.
New Ultraworld.
Salandit male evolution is actually designed.
5 new Ultrabeast:UB-06 Embrion/UB-06 Illusion,UB-07 Anger,UB-08 Guardian/UB-08 Knight.
New areas,including cutted areas.
National Dex available.
4 new Z-moves
Pokemon FS real name will be Pokémon Space or Pokémon Starlight.
It will be available for 3ds and New 3ds.
>>
>it's another ebin fake leak
Hilarious my dude
>>
Sure, I believe it.
>>
>No Lycanroc new form
At least you tried
>>
>>32170372
Fake as fuck leak my dude
>>
Proof?
>>
>>32170445
You already had the proof.
>>
>>32170372

you are so fake, new games will be;

Pocket Monsters; Zero & Infinity which going contain kanto remakes and SM plot, gen 8 is under projecting for switch and will have japanese culture mix with alchemy theme with golden tiger and silver owl and black serpent
it won't be connected with DPP remakes because they are going to remake DPP to be around 4 gods + Zero & Infinity sequel in johto and kanto [3 regions in one game where johto and kanto will be distributed as DLC in february]
>>
File: 1490100829132.jpg (134KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1490100829132.jpg
134KB, 496x496px
>>32170472
>>
>>32170372
>National Dex available.
Already confirmed by Nintendo that the National Dex will be a Pokébank exclusive from now on.

Welp, at least you tried.
>>
>>32170472

the post game in johto and kanto is about finding arceus plates to put it into special stone at the top of the pillar to awake it's original form and to trigger giratina, and basically dealing with trainers, leaders, league and with team rocket and galactic and to do few minor things, pokemon distribution will be locked to the region and they will have special abilities and stats, because they want make the game least longer to save time and moneys for the next title, they going to put more alola forms and place them in special safari zone, they have been raised there so they didn't turned into kanto forms
>>
>>32170372
New Necrozma forms would be either Rock type or Steel type, IMO.
>>
>>32170372
>>32170472

k.
>>
>>32170372
New ultra beasts means new dex slots means fake. Better luck next time.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.